ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 37
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass shooting in Ohio
rabblerouser 07:53 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by :
Mass Shooting in Dayton, Ohio, Kills at Least 9
Twenty-six others were wounded, the police said. It was the second American mass shooting in 24 hours, and the third in a week.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/04/us/dayton-ohio-shooting.html

[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:50 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
It's an identifiable language tic. "The Democrat Party" doesn't even make sense, it's not the right word, you should be saying "Democratic".

People who say "The Democrat Party" travel in...a certain kind of circle.
I've said the Democrat Party for a loooong time. You best alert someone to put me on a watchlist... if I'm not already on one.

*spooky*


/it particularly resonates for me after the DNC colluding against Bernie. "Democratic" is clearly not the correct term for that party.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:53 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, Hussein did it for eight years.

Fuck you, Sybil. You're probably the most unhinged lunatic on the board. If your batshit crazy ass has guns, I'm damned sure keeping mine.
Not even close.... You of all people....calling me unhinged should cause me pause; however, it's you...so it won't.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:54 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
They did not. NYC in the early 80s was a cesspool. Never found his car either... guessing it was chopped and gone within a week.
God, that's awful. Hopefully the prick got his comeuppance; he probably did at some point. Still, not knowing must really suck. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 10:56 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Not even close.... You of all people....calling me unhinged should cause me pause; however, it's you...so it won't.
Did all your personalities take a vote on this post? You really should establish a quorum first.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:00 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Parties demonizing and devaluing those in the opposing party is a part of the problem, and Trump exacerbates the problem. Daily....
the above is dripping with irony...

rodent infested = racist

maybe CNN should interview William Spencer again and give him a National platform, to get Trump... Despicable
[Reply]
Bump 11:01 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
One of those is literally comparing the fact that Donald said "Democrat Party" in one of his tweets and so did the kid.
when libshits take a shot at advanced autism and fail.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:03 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Our society/nation is diseased. It wasn't like this before and there was still "assault rifles."
Whew, well thank god we're not going in reverse when it comes to taking care of the sick.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:16 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Parties demonizing and devaluing those in the opposing party is a part of the problem, and Trump exacerbates the problem. Daily....
:-)
:-)

You don't see the obvious and blatant hipocrisy in your post?
[Reply]
neech 11:24 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, Hussein did it for eight years.

**** you, Sybil. You're probably the most unhinged lunatic on the board. If your batshit crazy ass has guns, I'm damned sure keeping mine.
Why do you call kotter Sybil?
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 11:25 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
when libshits take a shot at advanced autism and fail.
<--- not a liberal

I'm not sure what the fuck else the rest of that is supposed to mean. You seem to be using a condition that someone can't do anything about as an insult of some sort. Is that right?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:33 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
hush, woman.
What is the point of a post like this?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:37 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I see neither side is immune from whataboutisms...

Can you *PLEASE* have a conversation about a topic without whatabouting 18 other things in there? If we are actually in the right on the topic of private gun ownership... we should be able to discuss it on it's own merits without having to pull from other topics to make them defend on multiple fronts.

It makes for shit conversation/debate.

Nope. My conversation goes a little like this: I will be more than happy to see a ban on ALL guns when security services give up theirs. When our elected representatives agree to give up their details and their plethora of "safety" devices.

You see, people on YOUR side of the argument nearly ALWAYS go to that "ban guns" crap every time a few people are gunned down by some nut job - be he a conservative or a liberal. You guys are big on throwing the baby out with the bath water.

And speaking of which - it isn't a "whataboutism" to compare the mass slaughter of young babies (in terms of nearly 53 million) to the (estimated) 5,000 mass shooting victims. Dead id dead. Yet, in your world, one has nothing to do with the other.

I'm relatively certain that that's what the German people were told as a "mere" 6 million Jews, undesirables, idiots and the like were herded into the ovens.

Hard to compare 52 million babies in that regard, wouldn't you agree?

But again - I am an America citizen. I am guilty of no crime, nor have I ever been accused of a crime with a gun. Why should I be punished for the crimes of others?
[Reply]
In58men 11:42 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
<--- not a liberal

I'm not sure what the **** else the rest of that is supposed to mean. You seem to be using a condition that someone can't do anything about as an insult of some sort. Is that right?
According to published reports, the Dayton shooter was able to kill nine people and injure 26 in less than a minute.

Do we REALLY need ArmaLite rifles? I think people can live just fine without them.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:46 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Why do you call kotter Sybil?
Years ago he created several mults, that would argue different positions, sometimes in the same threads, sometimes with each other. When he got busted, he claimed he was doing it as a joke. I just think he's nuts, which is the general consensus among long time members. And his body of work certainly bears that out.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 11:56 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Nope. My conversation goes a little like this: I will be more than happy to see a ban on ALL guns when security services give up theirs. When our elected representatives agree to give up their details and their plethora of "safety" devices.
I agree

Originally Posted by :
You see, people on YOUR side of the argument nearly ALWAYS go to that "ban guns" crap every time a few people are gunned down by some nut job - be he a conservative or a liberal. You guys are big on throwing the baby out with the bath water.
What in the holy fuck are you talking about? I have a shit ton of guns, love ARs, and am wholly pro-2A you fucking dipshit. Here.... I will even give you a link.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=21

I run a FB page with 7.5k members that is Pro 2A

https://www.facebook.com/DefeatTheBan/

YOU FUCKING MORON. You are *SO* fucking blind to anything and anyone that doesn't agree with you wholesale. So much so that anyone who tells you to stay on topic *MUST* be a fucking leftist.


Originally Posted by :
And speaking of which - it isn't a "whataboutism" to compare the mass slaughter of young babies (in terms of nearly 53 million) to the (estimated) 5,000 mass shooting victims. Dead id dead. Yet, in your world, one has nothing to do with the other.
Life and death isn't binary you fuckwit. People die for different reasons and they deserve different conversations. Life isn't Good/Bad - Off/On - Black/White. All you are doing is muddying up the discussion so that things stay as they are and you don't have to do any sort of critical thinking.


Originally Posted by :
I'm relatively certain that that's what the German people were told as a "mere" 6 million Jews, undesirables, idiots and the like were herded into the ovens.
Is this where I point out the obvious invokation of Godwin's Law?

Originally Posted by :
Hard to compare 52 million babies in that regard, wouldn't you agree?
I agree... so much so that I'm having a discussion with you about how they deserve their own discussion while you throw a hissy fit.

Originally Posted by :
But again - I am an America citizen. I am guilty of no crime, nor have I ever been accused of a crime with a gun. Why should I be punished for the crimes of others?
Agreed... and if you bother to click the first link I provided you will see that IT WAS THE EXACT SAME FUCKING ARGUMENT I MADE.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 37
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up