ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 55
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass shooting in Texas
RodeoPants2 02:06 PM 08-03-2019
Days later, multiple fatalities, and 3 suspacts in custody per the major of El Paso.

You idiots and your guns. When liberals react to yet another mass shooting in America but talking about gun control, we aren't politicizing a tragedy to effect some shadow-mystery agenda.

Our agenda is fewer gun deaths in America, and gun control is the most effective way to achieve that.

https://www.vox.com/2019/8/3/2075304...g-what-we-know
[Reply]
vailpass 02:56 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Man, these posts are ****ing RICH coming from the same people who can't wait to vocally blame Democrats every single time an illegal immigrant commits a crime :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

"We never politicize crimes, unlike you" say a bunch of hypocrite retards with the memory of ****ing goldfish :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Hush woman.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:56 PM 08-03-2019
Imagine the outrage if Dan Crenshaw said of this event "some guy did something."
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:56 PM 08-03-2019
Man, these posts are ****ing RICH coming from the same people who can't wait to vocally blame Democrats every single time an illegal immigrant commits a crime :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

"We never politicize crimes, unlike you" say a bunch of hypocrite retards with the memory of ****ing goldfish :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Yeah, wrong....well, at least as it relates to me. Feel free to fact check that
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:58 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
In related news there were 751 car accidents today... obviously more car control is needed.
Regulating guns the way we do cars would be a great start and substantially reduce gun deaths.

- Required license with renewals that requires a written and real use test
- Required liability insurance
- Registration so we know who owns which cars
- Required safety mechanisms like seatbelts and airbags
- Substantial restriction on the kinds of cars people are allowed to drive on the street
- The criminalization of even OPERATING a car while under the influence, even if you don't harm anyone

Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Why havenít you posted this everyday for the past decade?
There are 2-3 times the fatalities in Chicago any given month, sometimes weekends.
Selective outrage.
Nonsense. I make this point all the time, and while I think we should ban AR-15s, doing so won't have nearly the positive effect we can get by banning handguns, which cause 90% of gun deaths.

Originally Posted by notorious:
Yawn.

Try and lose again. The people don't want more gun control.
Yes they do. Gun control proposals poll exceptionally well.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:59 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Regulating guns the way we do cars would be a great start and substantially reduce gun deaths.

Nonsense. I make this point all the time, and while I think we should ban AR-15s, doing so won't have nearly the positive effect we can get by banning handguns, which cause 90% of gun deaths.

Bring it on.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:00 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Imagine the outrage if Dan Crenshaw said of this event "some guy did something."
Imagine if Ilhan Omar voted against the 9/11 victims compensation fund instead of Rand Paul.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:03 PM 08-03-2019
Is that you Ho Chi Minh?
[Reply]
BanHam 03:03 PM 08-03-2019

And Democrats -

Summary
Patrick Crusius is 21 years old today because Patrick's birthday is on 07/27/1998. Patrick's Reputation Score is 3.25. Allen, TX, is where Patrick Crusius lives today. We know that Patrick's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party; ethnicity is unknown; and religious views are listed as unknown. Prudence Liu, Megan Liu, Melissa Liu, Susan Davis and Susan Davis, and many others are family members and associates of Patrick. View All Details

Birthday: 7/27/1998
Political Party: Democrat Party
Ethnicity: Info Pending...
Religion: Info Pending...
Income: Info Pending...
Net Worth: Info Pending...
Relationship: Info Pending...
Kids: Info Pending...
[Reply]
listopencil 03:09 PM 08-03-2019
  1. - Required license with renewals that requires a written and real use test
  2. - Required liability insurance
  3. - Registration so we know who owns which cars
  4. - Required safety mechanisms like seatbelts and airbags
  5. - Substantial restriction on the kinds of cars people are allowed to drive on the street
  6. - The criminalization of even OPERATING a car while under the influence, even if you don't harm anyone

1. That would be fine if your people hadn't turned the NRA into the enemy, because the NRA is perfectly suited to do this. As it is you'd get pushback mainly because of how your people have politicized the issue, the concern being that gun grabbers would fuck up the testing process to make them unreasonable.
2. That's going to be tricky as you're adding a third party requirement to a right guaranteed by the USCON. Most likely would not hold up in court.
3. Again, because your people politicize the issue, no one trusts gun registration.
4. The safety mechanisms have to be reasonable.
5. Already exists.
6. Already exists.
[Reply]
notorious 03:09 PM 08-03-2019
So that's why politicians are scared shitless when it comes to a vote?

Oh, they want to get re-elected. That's right.........
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:11 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yawn.

Try and lose again. The people don't want more gun control.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/243797/...-gun-laws.aspx

Actually a majority of the country is for some form of gun control. But moderate Republicans (like my parents - who would be fine with gun control and actually think this country is kind of insane when it comes to guns) still vote Republican no matter what. So there's zero incentive to cater to them.

Ultimately moderates like my parents just don't care about guns anywhere near as much as gun nuts. Guns aren't in moderate republicans' top 100 issues, whereas guns are #1 for some 20% of the R base. So the gun nuts rule the NRA and the NRA rules the Republican party. It's a great example of multiplied leverage.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:13 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
And Democrats -

Summary
Patrick Crusius is 21 years old today because Patrick's birthday is on 07/27/1998. Patrick's Reputation Score is 3.25. Allen, TX, is where Patrick Crusius lives today. We know that Patrick's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party; ethnicity is unknown; and religious views are listed as unknown. Prudence Liu, Megan Liu, Melissa Liu, Susan Davis and Susan Davis, and many others are family members and associates of Patrick. View All Details

Birthday: 7/27/1998
Political Party: Democrat Party
Ethnicity: Info Pending...
Religion: Info Pending...
Income: Info Pending...
Net Worth: Info Pending...
Relationship: Info Pending...
Kids: Info Pending...
About that ..

Photos: Looks like alleged 21-year-old Patrick Crusius #massshooting shooter published #8Chan manifesto called #TheInconvenientTruth before El Paso Walmart shooting. pic.twitter.com/MLzXk6vgoJ

— Paula Neal Mooney (@PAULANEALMOONEY) August 3, 2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 03:14 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
1. That would be fine if your people hadn't turned the NRA into the enemy, because the NRA is perfectly suited to do this. As it is you'd get pushback mainly because of how your people have politicized the issue, the concern being that gun grabbers would fuck up the testing process to make them unreasonable.
2. That's going to be tricky as you're adding a third party requirement to a right guaranteed by the USCON. Most likely would not hold up in court.
3. Again, because your people politicize the issue, no one trusts gun registration.
4. The safety mechanisms have to be reasonable.
5. Already exists.
6. Already exists.
The NRA turned psychotic when LaPierre reversed his position on the post-Sandy Hook assault weapons legislation - under threat of revolt from the super hardcore wing of the NRA membership.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:14 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Actually a majority of the country is for some form of gun control. But moderate Republicans (like my parents - who would be fine with gun control and actually think this country is kind of insane when it comes to guns) still vote Republican no matter what.

Ultimately they just don't care about guns as much as gun nuts. So the gun nuts rule the NRA and the NRA rules the Republican party. It's a great example of multiplied leverage.

We already have some form of gun control. You can flop down all of the ambiguously worded poll questions you want, but what it comes down to is that you people don't have any sane ideas about firearm legislation. It's just 'I'm upset and something must be done!' so you'll rally around any proposed useless law to virtue signal and hope for a 'win.'
[Reply]
notorious 03:15 PM 08-03-2019
Poll me, I will say that certain parts of gun control could use a tweeking. I would have been put in the green part of the poll.

That's how that shit works.

In reality, what I used to think was okay is gone in the past. The gun grabbing politicians have let the cat out of the bag.

If we give an inch, they will take a mile over time. Not going to happen.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 55
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up