ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Warren warns of ‘coming economic crash’
oaklandhater 12:58 PM 07-22-2019
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-crash-1424588

Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Monday predicted an imminent economic crisis unless the Trump administration and Congress quickly pass legislation to regulate the financial sector and significantly reduce middle class household debt.

“Warning lights are flashing. Whether it’s this year or next year, the odds of another economic downturn are high — and growing,” Warren (D-Mass.) wrote in a Medium post entitled "The Coming Economic Crash--And How to Stop It."

right after we have a R president we have a nice big recession it's like fucking clockwork at this point.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:02 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
There will be a reset, but it won't happen until the 2nd term.

Gold. Better yet, silver. People are going to be amazed at what a thousand ounces ($16.3k current value) of silver will buy 5 years from now.
I already have mine, but I could use more silver. I need to get a bag of junk silver for my daughter as a just in case.

You can still make money off it too, if one is smart. Gonna pick up a book titled Aftermath by Jim Rickards. Also says the economy isn't really growing that fast. If Fed is gonna cut rates, that says it isn't.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:07 PM 07-22-2019
Yeah, EW cant even figure out shes not Nat Am but were supposed to trust her on TEOTW
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:11 PM 07-22-2019
Aftermath

What goes up, must come down. As any student of financial history knows, the dizzying heights of the stock market can't continue indefinitely--especially since asset prices have been artificially inflated by investor optimism around the Trump administration, ruinously low interest rates, and the infiltration of behavioral economics into our financial lives. The elites are prepared, but what's the average investor to do?

James Rickards, the author of the prescient books Currency Wars, The Death of Money, and The Road to Ruin, lays out the true risks to our financial system, and offers invaluable advice on how best to weather the storm. You'll learn, for instance:
Provocative, stirring, and full of counterintuitive advice, Aftermath is the book every smart investor will want to get their hands on--as soon as possible.

https://www.amazon.com/Aftermath-Sec...s=books&sr=1-1

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:12 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Yeah, EW cant even figure out shes not Nat Am but were supposed to trust her on TEOTW
She's not necessarily wrong. It's just her solutions are ALL wrong.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:12 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
oakie has no work today so he is bored.
Well I hope you had a good day off.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:52 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Bat Shit Crazy. OH when he thinks about Trump.

One of the best gifs EVAR!!!
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:15 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The next correction will make 2008 look like a picnic according the real fiscal conservatives that I read.
According to who?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:22 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
According to who?
Some John on the other side of the stall wall that was talking to her.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:46 PM 07-22-2019
Fucking woman is as mad as a hatter. She should be confined to a cell where she cannot hurt herself or others, slide pizza under the door and give her a beer a day.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:05 PM 07-22-2019
I agree senator. 22 trillion in debt as a nation. Cut the spending.
[Reply]
Munson 08:08 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I agree senator. 22 trillion in debt as a nation. Cut the spending.
She'll only do that after spending $93 trillion on the Green New Deal.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:17 PM 07-22-2019
My 401k is up 29% in 2019.......that's 30%. Higher than her Indian DNA.

If she's worried, she should build the wall so there is less dead weight and stop supporting stupid dem vote seeking welfare programs. If a dem is elected, the economy tanks the day after the election.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:18 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
My 401k is up 29% in 2019.......that's 30%. Higher than her Indian DNA.
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:32 PM 07-22-2019
Warren can only pray for an economic collapse just to have a chance.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:35 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
If a dem is elected, the economy tanks the day after the election.
Well, cos. knew in 08 Barry was going to win and started laying off thousands a couple of months before the election only to layoff even more several months after the election. I still believe the 08 financial crisis was manufactured to some degree IMHO just to ensure victory for the Dems.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up