ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Teacher in hot water w/parents over Holocaust
rabblerouser 07:19 PM 07-08-2019
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-h...pWQ?ocid=ientp

I also believe the events included in the Holocaust have been exaggerated for several reasons...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:17 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
It took three hours before a response... which mocked him.

Nice framing though. You're an asshole
"Nice framing?" WTF are you babbling about?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:20 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"Nice framing?" WTF are you babbling about?
Read the first response. Then read your own.

Solve the rubik's cube. You've paid 20 grand for less instruction apparently.

I'm not going to go into it. I called this dick out before and my rep says that more than myself get what he's about. Nobody is confused here, you just 'frame' it that way because you're an 'asshole'.

Maps cost extra.
[Reply]
Bump 01:31 AM 07-09-2019
It's kind of weird that you care what he looks like, but that's not rabblerouser. Rabble is a short, dumpy-fat white guy with long hair. Like Meat Loaf with glasses.
Why would that be weird to be curious what he looks like? Usually they show the picture when they are talking about a teacher/principal that's under scrutiny so that's actually what peaked my curiosity.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:31 AM 07-09-2019
SIX MILLION - Not one more, not one less
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:32 AM 07-09-2019
Kind of sad that it took over three hours for anyone to even question WTF rabbledipshit is talking about.
It's a VERY sensitive issue
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:34 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
When are you and prison bitch going to start your "I hate Israel / down with Bibi"-parade ?

Isn't that something that both of you wackjobs can finally agree on? Maybe Buck Eyed Pea will bake some cookies for you to sell!

All that funding being wasted on America's strongest Ally could surely be better put to use for reparations or even wall building!
Remember the USS LIBERTY
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:01 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Remember the USS LIBERTY
Is this some "Mossad done did it" -thing? Believe me when I tell you that Mossad doesn't do shit to American property or persons unless they're given the green light from their US counterpart to do so.

If they did go around pulling operations unilaterally, then there would be no alliance. This is very simple. No rocket science required.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:22 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
SIX MILLION - Not one more, not one less
This.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:23 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Why would that be weird to be curious what he looks like? Usually they show the picture when they are talking about a teacher/principal that's under scrutiny so that's actually what peaked my curiosity.
And, since cocksmoke2002 is so concerned...I'm 6' tall, and cut all my hair off in Feb.

I've had 3 haircuts so far this year!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:27 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yes yes. You've expressed sympathy for Nazi Germany in the past, so I"m not surprised.

Extrapolate. Please. I will simply read and not respond. Go on. Please.
It's not really sympathy, it's just more...understanding. I understand the German side of the narrative. The Night of Broken Glass. The post WWI, Treaty of Versailles-side of things. The reunification of the Prussian Empire.

All of that. I tend to put it into context with more historical rhetoric than the "Hitler BAD, he hated the Jews, he was a RACIST!" narrative that gets pushed by the US Historians to justify why we teamed up with Stalin, who was actually worse...
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:27 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

I've had 3 haircuts so far this year!
Fuckin hippy
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:28 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
****in hippy
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:37 AM 07-09-2019
Hilarious we created our own “national Holocaust memorial” even tho it didn’t happen here and we weren’t involved. But, national memorial!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:48 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Hilarious we created our own “national Holocaust memorial” even tho it didn’t happen here and we weren’t involved. But, national memorial!
Exactly.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:50 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-h...pWQ?ocid=ientp

I also believe the events included in the Holocaust have been exaggerated for several reasons...
There are people (well, at least one person) on this very board who believe that the federal government was behind 9/11. So your theories are almost certainly not as crazy as some others (but the odds are over 90% you are yourself a nut as well, so . . .)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up