ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Teacher in hot water w/parents over Holocaust
rabblerouser 07:19 PM 07-08-2019
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-h...pWQ?ocid=ientp

I also believe the events included in the Holocaust have been exaggerated for several reasons...
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:31 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

I also believe the events included in the Holocaust have been exaggerated for several reasons...
Go ahead ...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:48 PM 07-08-2019
Kind of sad that it took over three hours for anyone to even question WTF rabbledipshit is talking about.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:55 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Kind of sad that it took over three hours for anyone to even question WTF rabbledipshit is talking about.
Shit I figured this would be right up your alley...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:12 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Shit I figured this would be right up your alley...
I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:47 PM 07-08-2019
I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean.
When are you and prison bitch going to start your "I hate Israel / down with Bibi"-parade ?

Isn't that something that both of you wackjobs can finally agree on? Maybe Buck Eyed Pea will bake some cookies for you to sell!

All that funding being wasted on America's strongest Ally could surely be better put to use for reparations or even wall building!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:17 AM 07-09-2019
When are you and prison bitch going to start your "I hate Israel / down with Bibi"-parade ?

Isn't that something that both of you wackjobs can finally agree on? Maybe Buck Eyed Pea will bake some cookies for you to sell!

All that funding being wasted on America's strongest Ally could surely be better put to use for reparations or even wall building!
You're confused again. Or just stupid.
[Reply]
Bump 12:30 AM 07-09-2019
I was curious what the guy looked like so I went to a few other fake news sites after searching for the articles about it and none of them showed a picture of the guy, weird. So then I searched his name and finally found his picture. In case anyone else was curious.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:36 AM 07-09-2019
You're confused again. Or just stupid.
I'm pretty sure you will prove me correct sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:49 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
I was curious what the guy looked like so I went to a few other fake news sites after searching for the articles about it and none of them showed a picture of the guy, weird. So then I searched his name and finally found his picture. In case anyone else was curious.

It's kind of weird that you care what he looks like, but that's not rabblerouser. Rabble is a short, dumpy-fat white guy with long hair. Like Meat Loaf with glasses.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:54 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:

Lynn Swann, Holocaust denier. Lucky he's already in the HOF.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:57 AM 07-09-2019
I'm pretty sure you will prove me correct sooner rather than later.
I'm sure that you are well overdue to be correct about something, but it isn't going to be this.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:11 AM 07-09-2019
It took three hours before a response... which mocked him.

Nice framing though. You're an asshole
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:12 AM 07-09-2019
Also, I approve of RoR trolling you nitwits.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:17 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Yes yes. You've expressed sympathy for Nazi Germany in the past, so I"m not surprised.

Extrapolate. Please. I will simply read and not respond. Go on. Please.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up