ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 62
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Taco John 07:10 PM 07-06-2019
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s alleged abuse, and his easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

Much more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:14 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
However, this source relaying it is one of the heads of an international justice group going after pedos world-wide. He's a former CIA spy and Marine.
That is Robert David Steele. He also thinks Epstein is a Mossad spy purposely set up to entice politicians to compromise them to then use as blackmail. He claims his whole place is rigged with video cameras to use for evidence in order to blackmail.

Just being the messenger here, because Steele has said some outrageous things I even had some trouble with, but those weren't based on his spy experience and he says they are his opinions. However, he suspects this about Epstein and I think it is plausible. If it ever were found to be true, I am sure it would be suppressed information--just as the FBI didn't properly vet Bolton. Like I said, the replacement of Comey -- Wray, is another Deep State Swamp creature. Any head of FBI who hides evidence for a client in tehe past is suspect to me. He hid a cell phone that was incriminating to Christi on Bridgegate. I never really had a high opinion of the FBI, being corrupt the day it was founded, but the heads of it are chosen based on their willingness to look the other way.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:17 AM 07-07-2019
I guess it would make sense for Chillary to talk to C-suite types as the expert on how to minimize the consequences of breaching their own organizations' cyber security which would typically be fireable offences for their employees.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:39 AM 07-07-2019
Sounds just like how some NeoCons communicate in this forum--even to members of their own party when one should disagree with them.
"The first Mrs. Bolton's conduct raises the presumption that she fled out of fear for her safety or, at a minimum, it demonstrates that Mr. Bolton's established inability to communicate or work respectfully with others extended to his intimate family relations," said Mr. Flynt. "The court records alone provide sufficient basis for further investigation of nominee Bolton by the Senate." (Click here for court records). Mr. Flynt continued, "The U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations must be free of any potential source of disrepute or blackmail."

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0505/S00240.htm
We all know he didn't get nominated. He was a mere recess appointment until someone had to be confirmed.
[Reply]
FAX 10:43 AM 07-07-2019
I wonder if it's reasonable to consider a possible connection of this investigation to the recent rash of "suicides" by NYC cops and the Weiner laptop.

And there's also the recent "suicides" attributed to the two ex-State Senators who were investigating child sex trafficking to contemplate.

This aberration of Epstein's isn't restricted to a particular ideological viewpoint. It's a non-partisan disorder. Hopefully, he'll flip.

12-years is too young. Period. (Or, lack thereof.)

FAX
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:45 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
. It's a non-partisan disorder.
Yep!

Originally Posted by :
Hopefully, he'll flip.
If he tries to, they will kill him, even if they have to use someone in prison to do the deed.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:50 AM 07-07-2019
"Behaved like a neocon even in his marriage"... WTF does that even mean? You've got some crazy in you, BEP.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:18 AM 07-07-2019
“Epstein (who reportedly has an egg shaped penis) pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting prostitution from a 14 year old girl in 2008 for which he served 13 months in jail - filed in 2006; “

“Lingering on his anatomy in several sections—calling it “egg-shaped,” “very tiny,” “some sort of birth defect,” “like a teardrop, like a drop of water ... really fat at the bottom and skinny at the top where it’s attached. And it never gets fully hard, ever.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/crime-...epsteins-penis
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:20 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
“Epstein (who reportedly has an egg shaped penis) pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting prostitution from a 14 year old girl in 2008 for which he served 13 months in jail - filed in 2006; “

“Lingering on his anatomy in several sections—calling it “egg-shaped,” “very tiny,” “some sort of birth defect,” “like a teardrop, like a drop of water ... really fat at the bottom and skinny at the top where it’s attached. And it never gets fully hard, ever.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/crime-...epsteins-penis
Interesting. Thank you for that juicy information.

I think it must also be true of our resident chickenhawks who yell the loudest for another war.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:51 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Word I read is that Republicans are just as into pederasty as Democrats--more so. Let's hope Bolton goes down in this too. I heard stuff about him regarding this topic.
Pederasty?

I thought this was about sex trafficking young girls, not young boys. Why are you singling out the gay pedophiles?

Or are you just using a word you don't know the meaning of?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:56 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
"Behaved like a neocon even in his marriage"... WTF does that even mean? You've got some crazy in you, BEP.
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Pederasty?

I thought this was about sex trafficking young girls, not young boys. Why are you singling out the gay pedophiles?

She's lost whatever mind she once had.
[Reply]
Cosmos 02:17 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm aware. This is how Trump operates. Acosta has flipped. He works for Trump. Trump has him leveraged.

You have no idea what you are even talking about. Stop opening your mouth on behalf if the human traffickers against the guy who is eradicating them. At least do some actual, real research before you embarrass yourself like that again. Of course I'm aware of Acosta, don't be a fool.
You crazy sod..

Trump isn’t in charge of anything, and couldn’t give 2 shits about trafficking, unless it personally benefits him. He’s more likely to be a Pedo himself, trying to protect his own flank..

I recall your “research” led you to a formal notification that you had been corresponding with BOTS..... BOTS... JFC...

You never learn your lesson....
[Reply]
Bump 02:19 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
You crazy sod..

Trump isn’t in charge of anything, and couldn’t give 2 shits about trafficking, unless it personally benefits him. He’s more likely to be a Pedo himself, trying to protect his own flank..

I recall your “research” led you to a formal notification that you had been corresponding with BOTS..... BOTS... JFC...

The same people that miss ISIS badly are pretty upset that child trafficking is being stopped at record pace. No surprise there.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:36 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:

About a month ago she was advocating that a US NAVY ship intentionally turn and ram a Russian warship, for no reason. An obvious act of war. It's so sad to see someone transform into a bloodthirsty warmongering chickenhawk right before our eyes. Maye she should visit her general practitioner for some hormone treatments. Menopause is a bitch.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:40 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Pederasty?

Because someone here once said pedophilia referred to pre-pubescent children and pederasty to young adolescents post age 12. So I didn't think it only applied to gay men and boys anymore.

Originally Posted by :
Academic and social studies sources propose more expansive definitions of the term. The Encyclopedia of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender & Queer Culture defines the term as: "The erotic relationship between an adult male and a youth, generally one between the ages of twelve and seventeen, in which the older partner is attracted to the younger one who returns his affection."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
I wouldn't be surprised if male on boy sex happened on Epstein's island though. Perhaps just not Bolton tho'.
[Reply]
BanHam 02:44 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
You crazy sod..

Are you sure?

> Robby Starbuck

@robbystarbuck
Replying to @robbystarbuck
A lawyer for one of Epstein’s victims says the only high powered person who helped them in 2009 as they began their pursuit for justice was President @realDonaldTrump. He talks about it at the 5:30 mark in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

10:54 AM - Jul 7, 2019

And what about Trump?

Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards said that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Meanwhile, as we noted in 2017, opposition research firm Fusion GPS tried and failed to find evidence of a close relationship between then-candidate Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, whose 'Lolita Express" private jet ferried powerful clients to his private island, "Little St. James."

While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story."

Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.

Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that, Mr. Silverstein said. But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons. -Washington Times

In January 2016, Vice.com ran Silverstein's story on Trump's ties to Epstein, which framed them as more social - including dinner parties, two plane trips, and Epstein hanging out at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. As Radar reported last April, "According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financiers sleazy double life," adding that Trump "once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on a young girl."
[Reply]
Page 5 of 62
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up