ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 62
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Taco John 07:10 PM 07-06-2019
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s alleged abuse, and his easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

Much more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:37 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/billionai...ton-foundation
:-)
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:41 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

You're just spamming now..
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:59 AM 07-07-2019
If I didn't know better, it's starting to sound like Trump used to be a Democrat.

That's not the case is it? :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 01:02 AM 07-07-2019
Did you know that the Miami Herald identified 80 girls who Epstein victimized, and at least five women who played the "Alison Mack" role for him, where they would recruit girls (ages 13-16) for Epstein to pimp? The difference, however, is that Epstein was better protected than Raniere. None of his quislings got so much as a citation, while Mack got arrested. No wonder - one of Epstein's recruiters was a guest of honor for Chelsea Clinton's wedding, and is very cozy with the Clintons.
[Reply]
Pogue 01:05 AM 07-07-2019
Did you know that the Miami Herald identified 80 girls who Epstein victimized, and at least five women who played the "Alison Mack" role for him, where they would recruit girls (ages 13-16) for Epstein to pimp? The difference, however, is that Epstein was better protected than Raniere. None of his quislings got so much as a citation, while Mack got arrested. No wonder - one of Epstein's recruiters was a guest of honor for Chelsea Clinton's wedding, and is very cozy with the Clintons.
(Insert Cosmo’s recycled post here)
[Reply]
Bump 01:17 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

Cares not about his connections with the Clintons and how many times Bill rode the express. But that one phrase is all that matters. Hence my previous post.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:20 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Cares not about his connections with the Clintons and how many times Bill rode the express. But that one phrase is all that matters. Hence my previous post.
Cosmo would never vote for a Clinton either, because of his deeply rooted beliefs in ethical and moral standards.

.... I'm just sure of it
[Reply]
Al Bundy 03:27 AM 07-07-2019

If @jkbjournalist, @EmilyMichot and the @MiamiHerald hadn’t pursued this story, Epstein would be a free man tonight, and likely forever.

Keep that in mind the next time you hear those gaseous jeremiads about fake news and enemies of the people https://t.co/XFcLm2bbUv

— Bill Grueskin (@BGrueskin) July 7, 2019

[Reply]
Taco John 03:33 AM 07-07-2019
Cosmo has no clue. Most people don't. The media does a great job of covering for these folks and keeping us focused on trifling minutea, while chained to our desks. This is all by design.

There's a lot to understand.

NXIVM has been busted open like a pinata. There were 90 companies involved with that, each of them with a role in the NXIVM human trafficking operation. Rainier called himself Vanguard for a reason. It's hard to put him into a context that people can understand (I suppose you could think of him as Petyr Baelish on Adrenochrome - but that's a different, but related red pill).

In any case, the thing to understand is that taking out NXIVM has always been the plan of the Trump administration. This is not happening on accident. Anyone can examine the Epstein news log and see that there has been state-craft tug-of-war going on around this guy. This has been a sting operation from the start.

To get to the point, NXIVM and Epstein are connected to the Bronfman family. This is the human trafficking hidden hand and a major source of control in American culture. There are going to be volumes of books written about this subject in the future. The impact they've made in American culture is incalculable - but I digress.

Think of NXIVM and Raniere, in part, as a dispatch center, where orders are taken for many illegal things, and delivered. If you wanted to order $65,000 in something illicit, these are the channels you'd be looking to get that accomplished through. That's not all that Raniere did. This guy had a spoon in every pot, with blackmail being one of his specialties. Stormy Daniels is connected to Raniere - that should give you an idea of the type of operation that Raniere can run.

Epstein Island is like a processing and transit center. This is where the merchandise is taken for initial processing to make the product market ready - depending on markets. Sex trafficking is just one thing that humans can be used for. There are many other markets for humans - blood transfusions, adrenochrome, organ transplants, the Santa Clarita Diet, and worse... That transgender stripper kid you see at the gay pride parades - he probably went through Epstein Island. It's horrifying to think of the amount of trauma that kid has been through as a child prostitute. Again, I digress. The point is that kids like that are manufactured, and there are places and techniques that do that.

If you do any research into the Bronfman family, you'll find that they are gushed over as being one of the single largest forces in the charitable world. The Clinton Foundation knows a little something about that. Can you puzzle out where these charities fit into the scheme?

But there's more. The Bronfman's are connected to virtually everyone in the Never Trump left. If they're getting famous for hating on Trump right now, you can follow the money and find Bronfman.

There's a lot to understand... I figure the Mueller episode lasted 2+ years. We're in for a ride...
[Reply]
Taco John 03:34 AM 07-07-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 03:46 AM 07-07-2019
Oh, one more thing.

Once busted, the US assumes all of the human trafficker's assets...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/

Everyone should read and understand this because it's about to get much more significant. The thing is, if you read it, what you find is that anyone connected to human trafficking in any way, who have "materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material or technological support, once that's been proven, your property is forfeit.

Think about that... Let it ruminate.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 03:50 AM 07-07-2019
Oh, one more thing.

Once busted, the US assumes all of the human trafficker's assets...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/

Everyone should read and understand this because it's about to get much more significant. The thing is, if you read it, what you find is that anyone connected to human trafficking in any way, who have "materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material or technological support, once that's been proven, your property is forfeit.

Think about that... Let it ruminate.
Should have been a sleepless night for a lot of people.
[Reply]
Cosmos 03:56 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

Don’t leave it to Republicans to protect Women, after their born..

Interesting fact that I don’t see TacoWrong mentioning.

Ever wonder why Trump HIRED ALEXANDER ACOSTA TO HIS CABINET AS US TREASURY SECRETARY.... WELL, THIS IS THE SAME ALEXANDER ACOSTA WHO AS A FEDERAL PROSECUTOR NEGOTIATED A DEAL TO DROP FEDERAL SEX TRAFFICKING CHARGES TO KEEP EPSTEIN OUT OF FEDERAL PRISON..

TRUMP HIRED THE GUY (ACOSTA) THAT TOOK CARE OF HIS FRIEND (EPSTEIN), WHO WAS A SEX TRAFFICKER!!!!

This is FACT Taco....Investigate that.

Three dirtbags with a line drawn connecting them all. Hmmmmmm.

https://news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-epste...050408635.html
[Reply]
baitism 03:59 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

It was Mike Cernovich that brought this to light through the FOIA. Without him, none of this sees the light of day.
[Reply]
baitism 04:01 AM 07-07-2019
I see Cosmo got his NPC talking points already.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 62
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up