ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 62
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Taco John 07:10 PM 07-06-2019
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET


Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s alleged abuse, and his easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

Much more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
[Reply]
patteeu 02:27 PM 07-08-2019
It would be easier to believe in some kind of sting by President Trump if he didn't seem so inept at so many aspects of governing.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:28 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by VAChief:
You don't understand, President Q somehow engineered the story to break...and in his ultimate wisdom made sure it got through a MSM liberal outlet.

It is just so obvious c'mon! :-)
I mean, when was the last time any of us heard anything about Trump's ties to Epstein before his arrest?
[Reply]
Bowser 02:29 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It would be easier to believe in some kind of sting by President Trump if he didn't seem so inept at so many aspects of governing.
Trump's just a lead blocker
[Reply]
Taco John 02:33 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
And even if I'm wrong -- even if EVERY word you've ever written is 100% correct -- I haven't enabled a thing. All I've done is annoy you, and been wrong. No state or federal law enforcement officer ever did, or didn't do, anything because of what I've written.
I'm not going to be 100% right. I figure that 85% is the best that I can hope for. But you're wrong, you have enabled all of this. We all have. Everybody owns it. You've just been an unwitting all star for them. Even that post where you just permitted all the Clinton's crimes. You've done no amount of research to justify what you're saying. You're kind of a clown that way. You just accept what the media partyline is and call people like me "conspiracy theorists" for saying "wait a minute, look at all this stuff though." Rather than connect the dots, you blow it off and berate me for holding to the facts and asking the key question: cui bono?

The idea that Epstein hasn't been on any radar until recently is entirely not true. Epstein has been on radars since at least 2015 when it was revealed that the Clintons were in flight logs dozens of times visiting his island. The interest in Epstein fired up more when it was discovered that he links to Pizzagate due to Alefantis taking trips to Epstein Island. The reason he's front page news today is because people like me have stayed on it, and because, yes, Trump and military are pulling strings behind the scenes.

Conspiracies exist folks. Lots of them. If you're dismissing "conspiracy theories," you're the idiot. Not the people saying, "lets collect all these facts and ask who benefits." We're the ones fighting for a better world, not the people carrying Democrat slogans and criticizing those of us who have taken to ignoring their fake news narrative.
[Reply]
O.city 02:34 PM 07-08-2019
So William Barr's dad hired Epstein as a teacher back in the 70's?

Kinda crazy how all these people's circles entangle.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:45 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Conspiracies exist folks. Lots of them. If you're dismissing "conspiracy theories," you're the idiot.
You might have a point if there was a single shred of evidence that any of these so-called conspiracies have any merit whatsoever. How many times do you have to be wrong before you start to question your own judgment?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:45 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

I know all this because I've done the work. I've spent the sleepless nights. I've seen the horrors. I have not had a good nights sleep since I learned that human traffickers held court with Obama in the Oval Office. Epstein lights the fuse...
Dude, seriously, you need to learn when to just shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:47 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So William Barr's dad hired Epstein as a teacher back in the 70's?

Kinda crazy how all these people's circles entangle.
You mean lke James Comey's daughter being a prosecutor on the case? It is indeed a small world within the power structure.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:00 PM 07-08-2019
Assuming it holds up under scrutiny, this article will disappoint the left.



https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...9-epstein-case
[Reply]
Taco John 03:00 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You might have a point if there was a single shred of evidence that any of these so-called conspiracies have any merit whatsoever. How many times do you have to be wrong before you start to question your own judgment?
When I'm wrong about something, I admit it.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:00 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You might have a point if there was a single shred of evidence that any of these so-called conspiracies have any merit whatsoever. How many times do you have to be wrong before you start to question your own judgment?
It's not about right or wrong with that piece of shit. It's all about two things. Getting his conspiracy theory thrills and laying the guilt at some/any democrats feet, usually a Clinton.
This thread is just another example of him exploiting the victims of pedophilia and human trafficking to accomplish that.
People here need to quit giving him any credibility at all and quit responding to his posts.
He's a piece of shit and CP would be a better place if he were kicked to fuck off the site.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:01 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It's not about right or wrong with that piece of shit. It's all about two things. Getting his conspiracy theory thrills and laying the guilt at some/any democrats feet, usually a Clinton.
This thread is just another example of him exploiting the victims of pedophilia and human trafficking to accomplish that.
People here need to quit giving him any credibility at all and quit responding to his posts.
He's a piece of shit and CP would be a better place if he were kicked to **** off the site.
U mad bro?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:04 PM 07-08-2019

[Reply]
Amnorix 03:09 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm not going to be 100% right. I figure that 85% is the best that I can hope for. But you're wrong, you have enabled all of this. We all have. Everybody owns it. You've just been an unwitting all star for them. Even that post where you just permitted all the Clinton's crimes. You've done no amount of research to justify what you're saying. You're kind of a clown that way. You just accept what the media partyline is and call people like me "conspiracy theorists" for saying "wait a minute, look at all this stuff though." Rather than connect the dots, you blow it off and berate me for holding to the facts and asking the key question: cui bono?

The idea that Epstein hasn't been on any radar until recently is entirely not true. Epstein has been on radars since at least 2015 when it was revealed that the Clintons were in flight logs dozens of times visiting his island. The interest in Epstein fired up more when it was discovered that he links to Pizzagate due to Alefantis taking trips to Epstein Island. The reason he's front page news today is because people like me have stayed on it, and because, yes, Trump and military are pulling strings behind the scenes.

Conspiracies exist folks. Lots of them. If you're dismissing "conspiracy theories," you're the idiot. Not the people saying, "lets collect all these facts and ask who benefits." We're the ones fighting for a better world, not the people carrying Democrat slogans and criticizing those of us who have taken to ignoring their fake news narrative.

You deserve precisely zero credit for the Epstein arrest. Julie Brown and the Miami Herald deserve massive credit. You -- you did as much as I did -- nothing.

Your efforts to wrap yourself in glory are ludicrous.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:11 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It's not about right or wrong with that piece of shit. It's all about two things. Getting his conspiracy theory thrills and laying the guilt at some/any democrats feet, usually a Clinton.
This thread is just another example of him exploiting the victims of pedophilia and human trafficking to accomplish that.
People here need to quit giving him any credibility at all and quit responding to his posts.
He's a piece of shit and CP would be a better place if he were kicked to **** off the site.
:-)

Two things seem obvious from my time here:
  1. Taco John is a conspiracy nut who seems to have precious little ability to separate fact from fiction, or to look at anything with rationality, reason or any degree of healthy skepticism, once he gets on a roll.
  2. Taco John is a far better poster, and contributes far more of value in his posting here, than you ever have or likely ever will. So if either of you should be kicked to the curb, it's you who should be the one to go.

[Reply]
Page 11 of 62
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up