Page 54 of 73
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in∑co∑her∑ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" ∑ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:33 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Iím at a loss as to how we can have a presidency marked by such... incoherency.

Weíve had good presidents and bad, those with agendas I agreed with and didnít... those which were effective at pursuing their agenda and those that were not... But I donít think we have ever had a president that seemed to basically not understand what everyone is talking about much of the time.
You've been posting incoherent dribble since mid 2015.
[Reply]
Donger 12:33 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I figured your post was sarcasm.

I don't how active you are on social media but there are a significant number of people out there who legitimately think otherwise.
I'm sure there are.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:07 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:

:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:23 PM 06-09-2019
You can not seriously believe that Trump thinks that the Moon is part of Mars. The people that read that tweet and think that is what he is saying have severe TDS.

It's a poorly written tweet (as most of his are) but anyone with half a brain can understand what he is saying.

For those with <50% cerebral activity here is a translation...

Sadly I have seen a ton of people who are so delusional that they think he meant otherwise. He is not a rocket scientist by any stretch of the imagination but let's be realistic people.
Just because he says and posts things that are "poorly written" doesn't mean you should make fun of him! Leave him alone!:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:26 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You've been posting incoherent dribble since mid 2015.
can't make this stuff up

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:17 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Just because he says and posts things that are "poorly written" doesn't mean you should make fun of him! Leave him alone!:-)
This is by no means a defense of Trump. My post is an attack on people who are so delusional they can convince themselves he thinks the moon is part of Mars. It may be the clearest example of TDS I've seen to date.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:05 PM 06-09-2019
This is by no means a defense of Trump. My post is an attack on people who are so delusional they can convince themselves he thinks the moon is part of Mars. It may be the clearest example of TDS I've seen to date.
Both sides pull that kind of shit. Although, I can see where people would be quicker to assume something like that of Trump.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:06 PM 06-09-2019
Anna Cabrera of CNN seemed to believe thatís what he meant. She had to be corrected by Brian Stelter of all people.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:49 PM 06-09-2019
Oh, THOSE people. Let me know when you find one.
If they exist, they're probably the ones who believe Obama thinks there are 57 states.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:51 AM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I believe he's referring to inhabiting the moon before trying to do the same on Mars. :-)
Jim Bridenstine (NASA Administrator) just confirmed what I thought on Varney, the moon is just a stepping stone in the current Mars effort.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:58 AM 06-11-2019
I'm not sure if this counts as rambling or just another lie to impress his TTards.

President Donald Trump let fly a jaw-dropping lie in a chatty interview with CNBC Monday, saying that because of his get-tough trade war with China, the Asian nationís economy has lost ″$15 to $20 trillion in value since the day I was elected.Ē

The Chinese economy is worth an estimated $13 trillion (it was $12.2 trillion in 2017, according to the World Bank). To wipe out 150% of Chinaís GDP would erase the country from the world economy and would be pretty ― incredible.

Contrary to Trumpís whopper, the Chinese economy has continued to expand over 6% a year since he was elected.

The Trump trade war is hurting the Chinese economy, because tariffs make Chinese products more costly and less competitive in the American market. But because U.S. companies and consumers pay the cost of tariffs on imported goods, the trade war also hurts Americaís GDP (which, incidentally, is $20 trillion). Numbers vary, but estimates for GDP costs in both nations are generally less than 1%.
[Reply]
eDave 11:12 AM 06-11-2019
I'm not sure if this counts as rambling or just another lie to impress his TTards.

President Donald Trump let fly a jaw-dropping lie in a chatty interview with CNBC Monday, saying that because of his get-tough trade war with China, the Asian nationís economy has lost ″$15 to $20 trillion in value since the day I was elected.Ē

The Chinese economy is worth an estimated $13 trillion (it was $12.2 trillion in 2017, according to the World Bank). To wipe out 150% of Chinaís GDP would erase the country from the world economy and would be pretty ― incredible.

Contrary to Trumpís whopper, the Chinese economy has continued to expand over 6% a year since he was elected.

The Trump trade war is hurting the Chinese economy, because tariffs make Chinese products more costly and less competitive in the American market. But because U.S. companies and consumers pay the cost of tariffs on imported goods, the trade war also hurts Americaís GDP (which, incidentally, is $20 trillion). Numbers vary, but estimates for GDP costs in both nations are generally less than 1%.
You expect your average Trumper to understand all of that? Please.
[Reply]
eDave 11:16 AM 06-11-2019
"Nancy Pelosi said bad things about me while I was in another country. You just can't do that."

lol
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:17 AM 06-11-2019

Well, that doesn't really look like rambling to me. Just goes into the category of Lies, within the special subcategory of "stupid" and the sub-sub category of "moronic."
[Reply]
stumppy 11:58 AM 06-11-2019

:-)

Why do you always assume he's lying?

Maybe, just maybe, he has no idea about what he's talking about. :-)
[Reply]
Page 54 of 73
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up