Page 19 of 73
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:55 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Trump unveils plans for a new Air Force One.
See now that's funny.
[Reply]
Donger 12:59 PM 03-12-2019
That’s completely irresponsible of Trump. But he just can’t help it, and probably doesn’t even realize why it is. Or does and doesn’t care. Not sure which is worse
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:51 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
The first 737 max 8 crash could have been avoided if the pilots had known what to do.

I'm sure the crack CP retard brigade duo stumpy and suzzer could have saved the day though.
Maybe he did know what to do but was a liberal, and waiting for somebody else to do it for him?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:52 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I think you missed the point, so I'll clarify it for you.

Point: Now Trump thinks he's an aviation expert.
Well he is President of the agency that is..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:54 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
That’s completely irresponsible of Trump. But he just can’t help it, and probably doesn’t even realize why it is. Or does and doesn’t care. Not sure which is worse
Now you're an aviation expert too? So much of when you feel like you can comment?
[Reply]
Donger 02:37 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Now you're an aviation expert too? So much of when you feel like you can comment?
It’s part of my expertise, yes. Even if it weren’t, a reasonable layman can tell that it’s irresponsible for Trump to perk up about this when the cause is not known. Clear?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:24 PM 03-12-2019
It’s part of my expertise, yes. Even if it weren’t, a reasonable layman can tell that it’s irresponsible for Trump to perk up about this when the cause is not known. Clear?
So, you're outraged again?
[Reply]
Donger 03:42 PM 03-12-2019
So, you're outraged again?
As I said, it's irresponsible for Trump to comment at this stage. Do you agree?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:48 PM 03-12-2019
As I said, it's irresponsible for Trump to comment at this stage. Do you agree?
No, because i'm not triggered and unreasonable like you're being.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:49 PM 03-12-2019
:-)

Glory reads that and says DOH!
[Reply]
stumppy 04:51 PM 03-12-2019
No, because i'm not triggered and unreasonable like you're being.
Come on Glory. You can do better than the 'you outraged' and 'triggered' posts.

Thats just lazy posting.:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:54 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:

I've never seen him do better. It's kind of his best effort.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:00 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:

What, are you suggesting he's not triggered by President Trump?
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:33 PM 03-12-2019
The fact that he thinks planes were safer in the past is something that you can laugh at without even discussing it.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:36 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
“I said, ‘You don’t use steam anymore for catapult?’ ‘No sir.’ I said, ‘Ah, how is it working?’ ‘Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn’t have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam’s going all over the place, there’s planes thrown in the air,’” Trump said in the interview.

“It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said—and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said, ‘What system are you going to be—‘ ‘Sir, we’re staying with digital.’ I said, ‘No you’re not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.’
I would say, "Holy fucking shit," but it's not really even surprising any more. Just entertaining. I feel bad. It's like laughing at a mentally challenged person (actually it is laughing at a mentally challenged person), but, well, he apparently wants to be the focus of attention, so . . .
[Reply]
Page 19 of 73
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up