ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 73
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in∑co∑her∑ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" ∑ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018


[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:44 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
With the way words hurt you, you better watch out for sticks and stones.
So, it seems like you're saying you don't want Trump discussed on CP.

Maybe they should delete the Trump icon for new threads?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:15 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
So, it seems like you're saying you don't want Trump discussed on CP.

Maybe they should delete the Trump icon for new threads?
That's what you took away from that? You're retarded.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:18 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It's basically no different than:

apparently you havent been to the Midwest in the spring time?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:39 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
That's what you took away from that? You're retarded.
All he did was post a typical Trump tweet and a comment, and you make the leap to hurt by words. If thatís your take on people discussing silly Trump tweets, YOU are retarded.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:49 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
All he did was post a typical Trump tweet and a comment, and you make the leap to hurt by words. If thatís your take on people discussing silly Trump tweets, YOU are retarded.
:-) He's hurt by Tweets. So are you... Trump has pretty has hurt you, kicked your asses, two with his two thumbs. And he does it daily.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:09 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-) He's hurt by Tweets. So are you... Trump has pretty has hurt you, kicked your asses, two with his two thumbs. And he does it daily.
I completely understand your desire that people stop discussing all the retarded shit that Trump communicates. He's POTUS. Not going to happen.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:56 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I completely understand your desire that people stop discussing all the retarded shit that Trump communicates. He's POTUS. Not going to happen.
The fact that it hurts you makes me laugh..
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:03 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The fact that it hurts you makes me laugh..
The fact that it makes you constipated to the point of having to have a daily enema makes me laugh.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:21 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
The fact that it makes you constipated to the point of having to have a daily enema makes me laugh.
Dude, do you even Shredded Wheat?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:04 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Dude, do you even Shredded Wheat?
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:32 AM 02-22-2019

I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on.........

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 21, 2019


[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:35 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:

Hey, that gives me an idea...7G! That's better than 6G. It's 1 better.
[Reply]
Donger 09:38 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Hey, that gives me an idea...7G! That's better than 6G. It's 1 better.
He has the best Gs. Very powerful Gs. And he says it very strongly.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:19 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Hey, that gives me an idea...7G! That's better than 6G. It's 1 better.

[Reply]
stumppy 10:21 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
He has the best Gs. Very powerful Gs. And he says it very strongly.
A lot of people are saying that. His Gs are beautiful too.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 73
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up