Page 13 of 73
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
Donger 12:49 PM 02-18-2019
Wow:

An Ipsos poll in August found that 44% of Republicans believe Trump should be able to close news outlets for "bad behavior."

[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:56 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wow:

An Ipsos poll in August found that 44% of Republicans believe Trump should be able to close news outlets for "bad behavior."
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 01:19 PM 02-18-2019

“This was an illegal coup attempt on the President of the United States.” Dan Bongino on @foxandfriends True!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 18, 2019

Lots of executive time this weekend.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:46 PM 02-18-2019

"Executive time."

IIRC, we had that in preschool.
[Reply]
Donger 01:56 PM 02-18-2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:43 PM 02-18-2019

I see President Trump is still living rent free in your head. Bigly... :-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:11 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I see President Trump is still living rent free in your head. Bigly... :-)
I get where you're coming from GloryDayz.

If AOC was the president, I might try a similar tactic. What other avenues are available when the leader of your party is an avowed retard?
[Reply]
stumppy 05:16 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
"Executive time."

IIRC, we had that in preschool.

I wonder if he has one of those fold up mats to use for nap time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:27 PM 02-18-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I get where you're coming from GloryDayz.

If AOC was the president, I might try a similar tactic. What other avenues are available when the leader of your party is an avowed retard?
Been there, done that, we replaced him with President Trump.
[Reply]
Donger 10:38 AM 02-20-2019

The New York Times reporting is false. They are a true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 20, 2019

Is this just a generic ramble, or is it specific?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:43 AM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Do you honestly believe the wall Trump would like to build wouldn't create problems for the cartels...:-)
Especially after the Green New Deal eliminates air travel.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:08 AM 02-20-2019
The Left. Sorest losers ever.
[Reply]
Donger 11:16 AM 02-20-2019

Maybe this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/19/u...tigations.html

Intimidation, Pressure and Humiliation: Inside Trump’s Two-Year War on the Investigations Encircling Him

WASHINGTON — As federal prosecutors in Manhattan gathered evidence late last year about President Trump’s role in silencing women with hush payments during the 2016 campaign, Mr. Trump called Matthew G. Whitaker, his newly installed attorney general, with a question. He asked whether Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States attorney for the Southern District of New York and a Trump ally, could be put in charge of the widening investigation, according to several American officials with direct knowledge of the call.

Mr. Whitaker, who had privately told associates that part of his role at the Justice Department was to “jump on a grenade” for the president, knew he could not put Mr. Berman in charge because Mr. Berman had already recused himself from the investigation. The president soon soured on Mr. Whitaker, as he often does with his aides, and complained about his inability to pull levers at the Justice Department that could make the president’s many legal problems go away.

Trying to install a perceived loyalist atop a widening inquiry is a familiar tactic for Mr. Trump, who has been struggling to beat back the investigations that have consumed his presidency. His efforts have exposed him to accusations of obstruction of justice as Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, finishes his work investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Mr. Trump’s public war on the inquiry has gone on long enough that it is no longer shocking. Mr. Trump rages almost daily to his 58 million Twitter followers that Mr. Mueller is on a “witch hunt” and has adopted the language of Mafia bosses by calling those who cooperate with the special counsel “rats.” His lawyer talks openly about a strategy to smear and discredit the special counsel investigation. The president’s allies in Congress and the conservative news media warn of an insidious plot inside the Justice Department and the F.B.I. to subvert a democratically elected president.

An examination by The New York Times reveals the extent of an even more sustained, more secretive assault by Mr. Trump on the machinery of federal law enforcement. Interviews with dozens of current and former government officials and others close to Mr. Trump, as well as a review of confidential White House documents, reveal numerous unreported episodes in a two-year drama.

White House lawyers wrote a confidential memo expressing concern about the president’s staff peddling misleading information in public about the firing of Michael T. Flynn, the Trump administration’s first national security adviser. Mr. Trump had private conversations with Republican lawmakers about a campaign to attack the Mueller investigation. And there was the episode when he asked his attorney general about putting Mr. Berman in charge of the Manhattan investigation.

Mr. Whitaker, who this month told a congressional committee that Mr. Trump had never pressured him over the various investigations, is now under scrutiny by House Democrats for possible perjury.

On Tuesday, after The Times article published, Mr. Trump denied that he had asked Mr. Whitaker if Mr. Berman could be put in charge of the investigation. “No, I don’t know who gave you that, that’s more fake news,” Mr. Trump said. “There’s a lot of fake news out there. No, I didn’t.”

A Justice Department spokeswoman said Tuesday that the White House had not asked Mr. Whitaker to interfere in the investigations. “Under oath to the House Judiciary Committee, then-Acting Attorney General Whitaker stated that ‘at no time has the White House asked for nor have I provided any promises or commitments concerning the special counsel’s investigation or any other investigation,’” said the spokeswoman, Kerri Kupec. “Mr. Whitaker stands by his testimony.”

-snip-
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:26 AM 02-20-2019

It's basically no different than:

[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:57 PM 02-20-2019

With the way words hurt you, you better watch out for sticks and stones.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 73
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up