ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 80
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Purposeful media bias thread
Taco John 04:56 PM 04-18-2017
This thread is to chronicle the purposeful media bias that exists in every day life.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:38 PM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
Not a single article about Moore on the mobile Fox News Home page the day after his defeat
And what about this one?

OPINION: The truth (and good news) about Roy Moore's loss in the Alabama
[Reply]
JakeLV 11:04 PM 12-13-2017
Pete, I went back later and there was a headline, but they werenít there when I posted. If I was more savvy, I would have included a screen shot.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:09 PM 12-13-2017
Pete, I went back later and there was a headline, but they weren’t there when I posted. If I was more savvy, I would have included a screen shot.
They're front and center on Fox's web site, with 7 stories.

The top clip on the left is of Strange hoping Jones will work with the Republicans.
[Reply]
JakeLV 11:20 PM 12-13-2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.52b67491d22d

Literally the picture of what I saw when I hit Fox News this morning
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:24 PM 12-13-2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.52b67491d22d

Literally the picture of what I saw when I hit Fox News this morning
Literally 7 stories at the top of the site right now, with the top video clip as well. They're not pulling a NYT/WaPo maneuver, and burying shit in the 17th paragraph on page 15.
[Reply]
JakeLV 11:25 PM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Literally 7 stories at the top of the site right now, with the top video clip as well.
Sooo... when I posted that it was true. Itís no longer the case.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:32 PM 12-13-2017
Sooo... when I posted that it was true. It’s no longer the case.
A snapshot in time is not really "the day after". Your post was misleading, and time has demonstrated why. Unfortunately, Fox doesn't time stamp their posting times, so we can't look to see how long, if any amount of time, that window of no story existed.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:39 PM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
A snapshot in time is not really "the day after". Your post was misleading, and time has demonstrated why. Unfortunately, Fox doesn't time stamp their posting times, so we can't look to see how long, if any amount of time, that window of no story existed.
His post wasn't misleading. No reasonable person would read a message posted at 10 in the morning and assume that it was an observation on the entire day. Do we need to argue about every crazy thing?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:47 PM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
His post wasn't misleading. No reasonable person would read a message posted at 10 in the morning and assume that it was an observation on the entire day. Do we need to argue about every crazy thing?
The post was misleading because they were stories there earlier in the morning and later in the day. As I said

Originally Posted by :
Unfortunately, Fox doesn't time stamp their posting times, so we can't look to see how long, if any amount of time, that window of no story existed.
Pointing this out seemed appropriate given that the thread is about deliberate media bias, and having the stories up both before and after would seem to undercut that inference.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:44 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
The steak one is hilarious.
Don't forget the complaint about Trump's two scoops of ice-cream while everyone else got one. :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:50 AM 12-14-2017
Not one mention of the DOJ hearing yesterday this morning on the Today Show w/o Matt Lauer... Nothing, not any of the Strzok's text messages, notta... I see this as good news as NBC knows it can go down a really bad path for their narrative.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 AM 12-22-2017
Huffpost BTFO!

[Reply]
patteeu 10:33 AM 12-22-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Huffpost BTFO!

Dumb criticism. Nice response.
[Reply]
AMDChief 10:38 AM 12-22-2017
Breitbart editor now says he believed Leigh Corfman, thought Roy Moore was 'terrible'

In the final weeks of the U.S. Senate race in Alabama, Breitbart News strained to discredit Leigh Corfman, who accused Republican Roy Moore of sexually touching her when she was 14 and he was 32. The far-right website published non-scoops - Corfman didn't have a phone in her bedroom! Corfman moved in with her father 12 days after meeting Moore! - as if they somehow made her account less believable.

Now, Breitbart editor in chief Alex Marlow tells CNN that he actually did believe Corfman. Here's an excerpt from Oliver Darcy's report:

"Marlow also stressed that he was personally uncomfortable with the behavior attributed by The Post to Moore, and noted that he did believe the accusations from Leigh Corfman, who said Moore assaulted her while she was 14 - they were 'not perfect,' he said, but had 'a lot of credibility.' "

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...says_he_b.html
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:44 PM 12-24-2017
:-)

"we were promoting one progressive agenda so hard we forgot about the other agendas"

[Reply]
Page 11 of 80
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up