ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Teedubya getting after it
SuperChief 04:10 PM 09-11-2012
Take that, Chiefs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...n_me_to_get_a/

The KC Chiefs just blocked me on Twitter. LOL Last night, I tweeted that for the 4th year in a row, the Chiefs are at the bottom of salary cap spending and that the owner, Clark Hunt, is hoarding cap dollars. The Chiefs commitment to mediocrity has made me not care much about being a fan... They responded with this DM.
http://imgur.com/7VbfJ
I responded that it is good to know that the KC Chiefs have an immature teenager running their social media.
I, as a fan for my whole life of nearly 40 years, who have never seen the Chiefs in a Superbowl, nor have I seen a playoff win in nearly 20 years, nor have I seen a QB drafted in the last 27 years... I have a right to be pissed. The Kansas City Chiefs have no right to be pissy toward the fans. We are the ones paying your salaries. Shame on you, Chiefs. Oh, and congrats on 50 years of being in KC. 10 years of greatness, followed by 40 years of pathetic profiteering.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:54 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by wazu:
As long as he represents himself well publicly, it is GREAT exposure.
well I guess he did that well?
[Reply]
Dante84 08:05 PM 09-11-2012
I followed up with PFT and sent along the KSHB story.

Teedubya's career makes this story A LOT more intriguing.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:06 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Frosty:
No, that's just what he calls him.
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 08:07 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
So proud of all you angry Chiefs fans.

Sharpen thy pitchforks, and bleed the Patriotards dry.
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:08 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I followed up with PFT and sent along the KSHB story.

Teedubya's career makes this story A LOT more intriguing.
Agree wholeheartedly. This story is picking up some major traction.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 08:11 PM 09-11-2012
The NFL will attempt to squash it if it gets too big. I was hoping someone would break out with an attempt to uncover the shit that went on when Haley was fired last year. Would love to see that re-opened and investigated
[Reply]
tk13 08:12 PM 09-11-2012
You're all assuming most people will be outraged by it though. If you look at KSHB's facebook page post with this article... it looks like it's about 50/50, and a fair number of people are applauding the Chiefs for defending themselves.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:13 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
After one game? No.
You also said "if healthy" this team was anything but healthy on defense last week
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:13 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
You'll be joining us soon.

In a month or two, 75 percent of the fanbase will want BLOOD.
[Reply]
007 08:14 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by tk13:
You're all assuming most people will be outraged by it though. If you look at KSHB's facebook page post with this article... it looks like it's about 50/50, and a fair number of people are applauding the Chiefs for defending themselves.
Damn homers
[Reply]
DaFace 08:14 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by tk13:
Yeah, that's the issue. The original tweet wasn't exactly friendly and the original point (Chiefs are cheap) is at least somewhat debatable.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:14 PM 09-11-2012
You should see the comments on Fox 4's Morning News Facebook page. People are actually insulting Teedubya!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:16 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, that's the issue. The original tweet wasn't exactly friendly and the original point (Chiefs are cheap) is at least somewhat debatable.
They are.

http://deadspin.com/5930727/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

Just for doing that they owe it to the fans for putting a better product on the field.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:17 PM 09-11-2012
From Fox 4's comments on Facebook

"These are not true fans. True fans dont see game as just a W or a L. The first half was a great game other than the Defense not clicking together. The offense was on fire. Defense was completely drained the second half and ATL made great changes at half time and shut down their offense. No one has said a word at how great Cassell played in the first half but a bad few plays at end and omg he is the worst QB ever!! Dont call yourselves fans, call yourself band wagon riders."
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:18 PM 09-11-2012
Fortune 500 company huh?

Wonder if they let him wear his tinfoil hat to the office.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up