ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mitch McConnell emailed me
Prison Bitch 09:01 AM 08-12-2019
#blessed

Twitter is silencing us

Prison Bitch,

Twitter has locked our official campaign account for simply sharing video footage of a left-wing mob making violent threats against me outside my home.

I’m sending you this email because it’s the ONLY WAY we can raise the money necessary to fight this censorship.

HELP ME FIGHT SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP

DONATE $25 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $50 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $100 RIGHT NOW

DONATE $250 RIGHT NOW

DONATE ANOTHER AMOUNT RIGHT NOW

It all seems kind of backwards, doesn’t it? Our account is locked for simply sharing the truth about these mobs. And keep in mind, Twitter is the same platform that allows the words “Massacre Mitch” to trend nationally.

We need your help Friend, to fight social media censorship and get our message out. Please donate whatever you can right now.

Thank you,
Mitch McConnell

DONATE

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:29 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Scaramucci and Trump are battling on Twitter with Mooch calling for a Trump replacement in 2020.

Trump should never combine his fundraising with the RNC. It's more evidence he's been broken by The UniParty.

He’s truly a tragic figure. He had greatness in him; he surrounded himself with people like Bannon, Sessions and a few others but replaced them with Javanka and an entire army of swamp creatures.

He’ll come begging for our votes next summer and fall, but they’re not available anymore. We hate the GOPe
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up