ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Black Panther
thabear04 09:50 PM 06-09-2017

[Reply]
Rausch 05:41 AM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
“Finally someone shows what Africa would have been if it weren’t for the white devil”

-ARROW probably
Or, he's reluctant to trust Shield/USA due to them being underhanded.

Oh, snap, that's WAY-CIST!

Or, true. He's always been this character. This isn't a new thing. Before the SJW monopoly his whole point was to make us look at US foreign policy in a different way.

Back when social commentary wasn't owned by one one party...
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:26 AM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
This BS is recent.

This is not the history of the Character...
correct. the writers for the recent Wakanda comics, Ta-Nehisi Coates and Roxxanne Gay, added identity politics.

That's what all of Marvel is now, SJW shit that doesn't fly with Marvel readers. So, their sales are abysmal.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:29 AM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, when someone other than James Gunn makes a great Marvel film, let us know.

The bar isn’t set too high, yet as films...whatevs
Winter Soldier kicked wholesale ass.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:37 AM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-).... that guy...
I've just recently found his channel on YouTube. He's freaking awesome. He does everything from politics to comic books to video games to metal reviews to Deep Space Nine recaps, lol. He's much watch viewing for me.

Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

[Reply]
Dayze 11:31 AM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Apologies in advance for the DC quality post here -

I love this guy.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:37 AM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Not my favorite.
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:37 AM 02-14-2018
They are promoting the crap out of this on Twitter. And talking it up.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:25 PM 02-14-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-).... that guy...
dude looks like 1989 version of Brett Hart! lol
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:32 PM 02-14-2018
Is opening day a federal holiday?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:19 AM 02-15-2018

some day
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:44 PM 02-16-2018
I'm sure this will be an awesome movie, but something bothers me about it being made out to be the best thing since sliced bread. I'm really curious if it's the best marvel movie ever, or if it's being hyped up because of the racial and cultural statement being made and critics are too afraid to be negative about it in fear of receiving backlash.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:52 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I'm sure this will be an awesome movie, but something bothers me about it being made out to be the best thing since sliced bread. I'm really curious if it's the best marvel movie ever, or if it's being hyped up because of the racial and cultural statement being made and critics are too afraid to be negative about it in fear of receiving backlash.
That's racist bud
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:54 PM 02-16-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I’m pretty sure you are on to something

Let’s see if it tops Blade
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:03 PM 02-16-2018
It's a decent movie if you can get over that Killmonger is Black Dynamite attempting to play it serious.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:44 PM 02-16-2018
Starting off at 75% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up