ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patricia out in Detroit
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 01:47 PM 11-28-2020

The Detroit Lions announced today that Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia have been relieved of their duties. pic.twitter.com/Tz5Rc7y53Y

— Detroit Lions (@Lions) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:49 PM 11-28-2020
The Bellychick tree just broke a limb.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:51 PM 11-28-2020
The NFL should take that as a sign that Detroit doesn't ever need to play on Thanksgiving day again.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:52 PM 11-28-2020
Should have happened last year.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:37 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Should have happened last year.
Should have happened the year before that.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:52 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Should have happened the year before that.
Hey. Could you do me a favor? Sit up. Every time you post you're just all like this.

Sit up, and show some respect for the process, okay?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:53 PM 11-28-2020
After what they did to Caldwell there is going to be a strong push to hire another Black head coach.

Please decline the interview EB. You don't need that kind of incompetence in your life.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:43 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
After what they did to Caldwell there is going to be a strong push to hire another Black head coach.

Please decline the interview EB. You don't need that kind of incompetence in your life.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Jets are taking Lawrence. Does EB turn around the Jets with that as a start?

I'm thinking the org is such a stinker, I'd pass.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:52 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

The Jets actually have a good GM. This is yet another example of shitty owners being allowed to be shitty without consequence. If they let Joe Douglas run the team, it's a decent opportunity for bieniemy. Their offense actually has solid talent.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:09 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The Jets actually have a good GM. This is yet another example of shitty owners being allowed to be shitty without consequence. If they let Joe Douglas run the team, it's a decent opportunity for bieniemy. Their offense actually has solid talent.
The NFL should do relegation like euro soccer.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:28 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The Jets actually have a good GM.
Based on what?

He's had one draft. He shipped out their best defensive player in Adams and didn't do anything to upgrade the roster this offseason. Last year, before they shipped everyone out, they finished with a 7-9 record and now, they're 0-10.

Through 10 games, their point differential is -153. Dallas, the next closest team, is currently -108 after 11 games.

The Jets will probably finish at -200 or greater. Their entire roster and coaching staff needs to be fired.

Hell, I'd fire everyone outside of the Admin and janitorial staff.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:31 PM 11-28-2020
Fat piece of Faketriots Way garbage.

He looks like a complete life failure.

[Reply]
alanm 09:23 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Based on what?

He's had one draft. He shipped out their best defensive player in Adams and didn't do anything to upgrade the roster this offseason. Last year, before they shipped everyone out, they finished with a 7-9 record and now, they're 0-10.

Through 10 games, their point differential is -153. Dallas, the next closest team, is currently -108 after 11 games.

The Jets will probably finish at -200 or greater. Their entire roster and coaching staff needs to be fired.

Hell, I'd fire everyone outside of the Admin and janitorial staff.
Pending candy wrappers on the stairways.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:32 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

He should demand a GM he meshes with, and take the job if they relent IMO
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:38 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He should demand a GM he meshes with, and take the job if they relent IMO
If I'm Lawrence, I'm either returning for my senior season or letting the Jets know that if they take me at #1 overall, I'll sit out the 2021 season.

If not, Lawrence will be yet another in a long line of 1st round QB's chosen by the Jets, only to fail and ruin their careers.

If he signs a deal, he's theirs for the better part of a decade and I sincerely doubt that's what Lawrence had in mind for his pro career.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up