ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
In Memoriam>I Know No One Here Gives a Big Damn... [mikey23545]
mikey23545 12:54 PM 02-13-2015
I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many... :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 07:27 PM 02-13-2015
Man, that's terrible news. You hang in there and bounce back strong.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:37 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
You sound defeated already
This is not fucking funny at all.

I neg-repped you, you son of a bitch, and I encourage others to do the same.

I would love to meet you in real life and kick your fucking ass. I don't even know Mikey, but there is no reason for this kind of cowardly bullshit.

I have Type 2 Diabetes, and it's currently well under control. But if were going through what Mikey is going through and some anonymous Internet asshole decided to make a joke about it, I'd want to kill him.

I'm not saying you deserve to be killed. However, you do deserve to have the shit beat out of you.

Mods, please ban this asshole.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:39 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
You sound defeated already
Reported because the post is harassment.

I hope they ban your fucking ass.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:52 PM 02-13-2015
sorry to hear this, sir. best of luck to you, and prayers your way.
[Reply]
Otter 07:56 PM 02-13-2015
Good luck and well wishes coming at ya brother.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:01 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
This is not ****ing funny at all.

I neg-repped you, you son of a bitch, and I encourage others to do the same.

I would love to meet you in real life and kick your ****ing ass. I don't even know Mikey, but there is no reason for this kind of cowardly bullshit.

I have Type 2 Diabetes, and it's currently well under control. But if were going through what Mikey is going through and some anonymous Internet asshole decided to make a joke about it, I'd want to kill him.

I'm not saying you deserve to be killed. However, you do deserve to have the shit beat out of you.

Mods, please ban this asshole.
Uh... Hmmm? Penz might just be referencing a certain thread you'll find in the HOC. I'm not 100% though.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:11 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Uh... Hmmm? Penz might just be referencing a certain thread you'll find in the HOC. I'm not 100% though.
I think he's just generally trying to make a funny pun. Probably not the best place for it, but eh, it's Penz.
[Reply]
WakkaWakka 08:14 PM 02-13-2015
Prayers and thoughts to you!! My dad has diabetes and had to have one of his fingers amputated a few months ago.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:22 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think he's just generally trying to make a funny pun. Probably not the best place for it, but eh, it's Penz.
Yeah. Penz being Penz.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:35 PM 02-13-2015
Dang. I'm sorry to hear this. Hang in there.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:37 PM 02-13-2015
Yeah. Penz being Penz.
n00bs..it's .."you've just been 'penzed"
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:42 PM 02-13-2015
I suppose one can never be 100% sure what is in somebody else's mind.

When the OP states that his left foot is going to be amputated, and his right leg (which would include his right foot) might also have to be amputated, it just seems kind of obvious that Penz thought he was making a clever pun with his "defeated" remark.

If the mods aren't bothered by it, that's cool. I just think it's offensive and I felt obligated to express that.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:50 PM 02-13-2015
Deleted it.
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:51 PM 02-13-2015
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that.
But hey, don't let that shit get cha down.
One leg, one eye, six finger, 9 toes...... make the best of it and enjoy every breath while you're here.
Stay positive, it can always be worse........or over.
[Reply]
Fritz88 09:00 PM 02-13-2015
All the best.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up