ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
In Memoriam>I Know No One Here Gives a Big Damn... [mikey23545]
mikey23545 12:54 PM 02-13-2015
I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many... :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:33 PM 02-13-2015
Wish you the best man!
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:37 PM 02-13-2015
Shit man, WTF is going on around here? Two kidneys and a foot? Soon we'll be able to build someone outta defective spare parts.
Sorry to hear this man. Youve always been one of my favorites around here. Prosthetics have come a long way in the last 15 years or so. I'm betting you'll be back on your "foot" in no time.
What happened? Just one of those freak things or were you like my mom and just ignored it? She almost went thru this last fall but she got lucky.
Hope you have a speedy recovery brother.
[Reply]
shakesthecat 03:38 PM 02-13-2015
You're a charter member. It's all good.

Sorry to hear this. Best wishes.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 03:50 PM 02-13-2015
Best wishes.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:51 PM 02-13-2015
Hang tough buddy, best wishes.
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 03:57 PM 02-13-2015
Sorry to hear about this and here's hoping to a speedy recovery. That's real life man. I couldn't care less what a bunch of total strangers think about me on an Internet forum and you shouldn't either. Prayers sent
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 04:06 PM 02-13-2015
Also, I think youre wrong about people not giving a damn...

I think people here (90% anyway) mostly just shit talk and have dick measuring contests to pass time until draft day or kickoff....and wile away the off season by being a jackass and trying to make some people laugh..Im assuming that far and away people are just ****ing around 90% of the time and not serious...

I mean, I can sincerely say that I will talk shit and poke fun and whatnot but thats just entertainment and hopefully a chuckle or two...

Real life shit is different..I know I care and would care about anyone on this board going through some hard shit like you are...no matter if we are 'buddies' on the board or talking shit all the time...

I mean I honestly feel like a (dysfunctional at times?) family member here and I am a noob, relatively speaking...being here for only 5 years

Theres not a person on this board I wouldnt let sleep on my couch or share a bottle with.....in real life...I don't think.. (no homo unless maybe simply red or SNR or Fairplay or some others)
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:07 PM 02-13-2015
Sorry to hear about your issues.

Hang in there Lt Dan....Someday soon, you'll have MAGIC LEGS!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:16 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by mikey23545:
Thank you very, very much...
You're absolutely welcome. Real Life trumps any heat of the moment comment on this board. Well continue my prayers. I hope they're good for something and you keep the leg. Best wishes.
[Reply]
temper11 04:28 PM 02-13-2015
Good luck buddy. Keep your head up.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 04:28 PM 02-13-2015
So Dustin Colquitt can breathe a sigh of relief?

Good luck and maybe I understand you a bit better.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:34 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Theres not a person on this board I wouldnt let sleep on my couch or share a bottle with.....in real life...I don't think.. (no homo unless maybe simply red or SNR or Fairplay or some others)
Whoop whoop free vacation at Pawn's.

If we could get a handful of people to do this, vacations would be so much easier.

Liiiike, McCloud's house, BEP's house, Amnorix's house, Listo's house, Rain Man's Penthouse, Donger's mountain house... Oh and the dude that lives in Costa Rica's house.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:36 PM 02-13-2015
i said DAAAAAMN dude! Hope all is well, and I'll pray for you.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:38 PM 02-13-2015
That sucks. Best wishes though. So if avoid sugar, I can avoid diabetes? Is that about how that works?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 04:45 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Whoop whoop free vacation at Pawn's.

If we could get a handful of people to do this, vacations would be so much easier.

Liiiike, McCloud's house, BEP's house, Amnorix's house, Listo's house, Rain Man's Penthouse, Donger's mountain house... Oh and the dude that lives in Costa Rica's house.
not to sound creepy but seriously I would welcome any of you all...especially after I get my new place...(fingers crossed)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up