ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:26 AM 11-11-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
You are getting closer to the truth. "Good luck, Kyle. I won't be posting much..." I created the screen name 'dabreeze' (who's posting database was corrupted and ended up with a Greenbay fan's posts) so I could blow in and out like the wind. I posted I probably would not post much and might never be a regular. Not the same as saying I'd never post here. It's funny, there have been people who've confirmed this over the past couple of years and a group of people have a vested interest in perpetuating the lie they've created...if it makes YOU feel better, good but it's not the truth.

It does make ME feel better that you cling onto that untruth as it's humorous that most people have moved WAY beyond it...just a select few still clinging desparately. ROTF

In addition, I don't 'crave' an audience. If I have an 'audience' it's because people have chosen to partake of my comments for their own reasons. There are people, perhaps like yourself, who are regularly ignored or otherwise not much of a presence on the board. Doesn't mean you seek to be boring or otherwise invisible...it just means people have chosen to respond to you in that fashion. Same goes in reverse.

Dude_she_just_called_you_boring,_you_gonna_take_that?
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 11:20 AM 11-11-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
You are getting closer to the truth. "Good luck, Kyle. I won't be posting much..." I created the screen name 'dabreeze' (who's posting database was corrupted and ended up with a Greenbay fan's posts) so I could blow in and out like the wind. I posted I probably would not post much and might never be a regular. Not the same as saying I'd never post here. It's funny, there have been people who've confirmed this over the past couple of years and a group of people have a vested interest in perpetuating the lie they've created...if it makes YOU feel better, good but it's not the truth.

It does make ME feel better that you cling onto that untruth as it's humorous that most people have moved WAY beyond it...just a select few still clinging desparately. ROTF

In addition, I don't 'crave' an audience. If I have an 'audience' it's because people have chosen to partake of my comments for their own reasons. There are people, perhaps like yourself, who are regularly ignored or otherwise not much of a presence on the board. Doesn't mean you seek to be boring or otherwise invisible...it just means people have chosen to respond to you in that fashion. Same goes in reverse.

I'm just stating my recollection about how the planet came to be. Hell you complaining over at the old Star BB and destroying it was a big part of that.

We all owe you a thank you for that.

Revise history all you wish if it makes you feel better.

And you are correct. I don't use this board to post controversial topics and responses just to draw attention to myself.

Unlike you--I really don't need it.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 11:23 AM 11-11-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Dude_she_just_called_you_boring,_you_gonna_take_that?
I hope that continues...

The last thing I would ever want to do is excite Denise.

Look what happened to Rich Gannon.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:56 AM 11-11-2003
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:
I hope that continues...

The last thing I would ever want to do is excite Denise.

Look what happened to Rich Gannon.

:-)
[Reply]
JOhn 12:19 PM 11-11-2003
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:
I'm just stating my recollection about how the planet came to be. Hell you complaining over at the old Star BB and destroying it was a big part of that.

We all owe you a thank you for that.

Revise history all you wish if it makes you feel better.

And you are correct. I don't use this board to post controversial topics and responses just to draw attention to myself.

Unlike you--I really don't need it.
I believe the term is squiggle. :-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:43 AM 12-18-2003
what was the over/under on our favorite drama queen returning?

somebody won some money....
[Reply]
Taco John 02:24 PM 12-18-2003
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
what was the over/under on our favorite drama queen returning?

somebody won some money....

[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:21 PM 09-21-2004
This explains alot
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:02 AM 12-21-2007
I won't miss you.... :-)
[Reply]
***SPRAYER 03:02 PM 07-27-2008
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
Por que, Paco?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:09 PM 02-05-2019
This was a dandy.... too, too sad he welched out on it... :-)
[Reply]
scho63 12:26 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I won't miss you.... :-)
12 years later you two are still like an old married couple! :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:08 PM 08-30-2019
[Reply]
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Up