ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 101
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:29 AM 01-16-2021
Arians is a mediocre coach and the Bucs D has holes. On the other side, Peyton is a great coach and the Saints D is legit. I pick the Saints.

And I have a gut feeling the Rams will pull an upset. Rodgers has proven for a decade now that he chokes under pressure. Loss of Bakhtiari is significant. Rams will bring that pressure.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:39 AM 01-16-2021

[Reply]
TLO 09:40 AM 01-16-2021
I had a dream last night the Chiefs scored 99 points. Just throwing that out there
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:43 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Who did the 2-14 Jets beat?

2 teams who are in the final 8 in the playoffs.

Any given Sunday.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:43 AM 01-16-2021
I think the Saints just match up really well with the Bucs.

The Saints' front four is good and can put a lot of pressure on Brady without blitzing. Lattimore is good enough to lock up against Godwin or Evans. And the LB are fast enough to cover the flats and crossing routes well.

The Bucs looked great down the last quarter of the season, but they also played the Vikings, Lions, and Flacons (2x). I think the weak schedule props them up a bit.
[Reply]
TLO 09:47 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

The Saints' front four is good and can put a lot of pressure on Brady without blitzing. Lattimore is good enough to lock up against Godwin or Evans. And the LB are fast enough to cover the flats and crossing routes well.

The Bucs looked great down the last quarter of the season, but they also played the Vikings, Lions, and Flacons (2x). I think the weak schedule props them up a bit.
I agree. I think we're headed for Packers v Saints in the NFC Championship
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:58 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It's tough to beat a team three times in one season, and Brady and the Bucs have been balling the last month.
Teams are 14-7 when playing a team they've already beaten twice.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:01 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
I think the Buccs beat down the Saints and its not going to be close. I think the Rams will give the packers fits because they are so good defensively. I think the Bills escape the Ravens, and the Chiefs win 42-31.
As far as the Lambs/Pack go, were the game being played in a dome/warm weather, I'd agree. But a no weather team like L.A. is at such a disadvantage in the cold; it's something you just can't adequately prepare for. Everything is more difficult, and things that don't normally hurt at all hurt like hell in the cold. And the effects are cumulative; they just get worse and worse.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:04 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I had a dream last night the Chiefs scored 99 points. Just throwing that out there
But a bitch ain’t one...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:05 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It's tough to beat a team three times in one season, and Brady and the Bucs have been balling the last month.

That’s a myth.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:06 AM 01-16-2021

That’s why I’m going with the Saints tomorrow.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:07 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
2 teams who are in the final 8 in the playoffs.

Any given Sunday.
yup

Still not worried.

I hope it's a great game
[Reply]
Mav 10:23 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s a myth.
Well, that might be a myth. What isnt a myth? NO BODY HAS EVER BEATEN TOM BRADY 3 TIMES IN ONE SEASON.
[Reply]
joethomas 10:31 AM 01-16-2021
I think it's a misconception that it's somehow exceptionally hard to beat a team you've beaten twice for a third time. The W-L is probably still above 50%. There's a reason you beat them twice, it's because at two different points in the season all the factors and variables were added up and you were better both times. People act like being 2-0 against a team in a given year is predictive of a loss. If we played the Broncos again would you bet on the Broncos? It's weird
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:33 AM 01-16-2021

Yeah I don't think the Bucs beat the Saints.

And I don't think The Rams beat Green Bay in Green Bay.

Bills over Ravens

Chiefs over Browns.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 101
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Up