ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 101
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:08 PM 01-12-2021
It's really pathetic, but rust is literally the only chance the Browns have. That's it...only way kc loses
[Reply]
Mav 08:13 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Cleveland didn't sack Big Rape once in 68 pass attempts. I'm gonna pissed if the line doesn't play well.

He gets rid of the ball in 2 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:14 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by DawgCheck:
Exactly. And on the flipside we'll have NO answer for Tyreek Hill (assuming he plays) and Kelce. Hopefully we have Ward back to at least try to contain Hill a bit. Our best player on Defense (Garrett) hasn't been the same ever since his bout with Covid and some nagging injuries, so hopefully he can get back to early-season Garrett form and at least try to make Mahommes rush some throws. And actually, I think KC even has a decent (if not underrated) running game even as the media doesn't seem to talk about it much.
It's been up and down this season. The OL has been a patch-work all year. Lost All-Pro RT Schwartz, probably for the season, a couple months(?) ago, Fish (LT) has been nursing something in his back, and the IOL has been different just about every other game since week 4? Think we've had 5 different IOLs in there now. It'll be interesting to see if a couple weeks allowed them to gel at all. Whoever we're going to have actually starting at OL on Sunday. I think we don't know for sure about that either. Other than the C, Rieter. And probably Fisher.

So the run game has been spotty. We're all sitting here hoping CEH comes back for this game from his impromptu coerced "do the splits while 300-lb. men tackle you" injury a month ago or whatever.

If not, we have Bell/Williams/Thompson to try and get some yards on the ground.

But we also have a lot of different ways to run the ball with Hill, Hardman, Kelce, etc.

So our run game probably won't be pretty, but probably we'll see something of it Sunday.
[Reply]
Mav 08:15 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
It's really pathetic, but rust is literally the only chance the Browns have. That's it...only way kc loses

Can I ask a question. What is your hate for Cleveland? Baker? Hunt? Or just that they are playing the Chiefs this week. I can’t imagine if you aren’t a fan of someone in the AFC North you could hate of all teams, the Browns.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:17 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Can I ask a question. What is your hate for Cleveland? Baker? Hunt? Or just that they are playing the Chiefs this week. I can’t imagine if you aren’t a fan of someone in the AFC North you could hate of all teams, the Browns.

What about my post is wrong? It's not a fair match up whatsoever. The Browns had a terrible point differential to the point of not even being a worthy playoff team.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:17 PM 01-12-2021
Maybe I've missed some posts.

But it seems like the Browns are the first opposing fanbase to actually come in here and legitimately talk ball, be courteous and not make complete fools of themselves.

Respect to them for that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:18 PM 01-12-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

But it seems like the Browns are the first opposing fanbase to actually come in here and legitimately talk ball and not make complete fools of themselves.

Nah I want then to lose so bad, they never want to watch another game again.
[Reply]
DawgCheck 08:20 PM 01-12-2021
He gets rid of the ball in 2 seconds.

Precisely! Ben gets rid of the ball extremely quickly -- it was actually mentioned in the broadcast that the Browns game-plan was specifically to try to get tipped balls at the line since he throws so quickly. And they had quite a number of tipped passes, some resulting in turnovers!

Expect the same amount of BRILLIANCE from Stefanski and company in slowing down Mahommes to hold him under 45 pts this weekend!
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:20 PM 01-12-2021

But it seems like the Browns are the first opposing fanbase to actually come in here and legitimately talk ball and not make complete fools of themselves.

Nah. They've been okay. Fairly polite/friendly really. Probably just getting over the euphoria of getting into the playoffs and then whipping the snot out of PIT a couple days ago.

they're probably still in the "IT'S FULL OF STARS!!!!" mode.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:23 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah. They've been okay. Fairly polite/friendly really. Probably just getting over the euphoria of getting into the playoffs and then whipping the snot out of PIT a couple days ago.

they're probably still in the "IT'S FULL OF STARS!!!!" mode.
It's the calm before the storm of Ravens or Bills dipshits that will inevitably flood in next week.
[Reply]
Mav 08:23 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
What about my post is wrong? It's not a fair match up whatsoever. The Browns had a terrible point differential to the point of not even being a worthy playoff team.

Let’s address this point by point. The Browns early in the season while learning a new system, no offseason or preseason lost week 1 to Baltimore 38-6, and then week 6 38-7 for a 76-13 differential, so that’s misleading. Not worthy of being a playoff team. Beat the Colts, Titans, Steelers. Were they not worthy either? Lastly, if you are so underwhelmed by the Browns ability to play football, shouldn’t you be happy to be playing them?

[Reply]
Megatron96 08:24 PM 01-12-2021
It's the calm before the storm of Ravens or Bills dipshits that will inevitably flood in next week.
Seriously.:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:25 PM 01-12-2021
Let’s address this point by point. The Browns early in the season while learning a new system, no offseason or preseason lost week 1 to Baltimore 38-6, and then week 6 38-7 for a 76-13 differential, so that’s misleading. Not worthy of being a playoff team. Beat the Colts, Titans, Steelers. Were they not worthy either? Lastly, if you are so underwhelmed by the Browns ability to play football, shouldn’t you be happy to be playing them?

He's just mad because he was wrong about CLE twice in a row.:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:26 PM 01-12-2021

A dirty Brown player once laid a cheap-shot to Trent Green which gave him a concussion. We will never forget! :-)
[Reply]
Page 43 of 101
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up