ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 69
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
eDave 03:18 PM 08-04-2014
You are ugly. Ugly guys need to hit on the ugly girls.

Know your place.
[Reply]
xztop123 03:18 PM 08-04-2014
I dont see whats trolling about this.

I guess its rare to meet a guy who openly admits to not getting laid. Even my retarded middle eastern friends will jump to proclaim they get mad bitches, when other judgmental men are around
[Reply]
xztop123 03:19 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by eDave:
You are ugly. Ugly guys need to hit on the ugly girls.

Know your place.
I've been entertaining this possibility lately. I am texting a lot of my numbers asking them if this is infact the case. They don't seem to want to respond.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 03:47 PM 08-04-2014
You've talking to 2,000 girls in the last 2 years and couldn't close even once? Time for a new hobby.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:53 PM 08-04-2014
I found using the internet to date women was the easiest thing in the world. I have very little game in a bar situation. If you use the internet it doesnt really matter if u cant talk t women. If you are attractive you get dates.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:56 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
You've talking to 2,000 girls in the last 2 years and couldn't close even once? Time for a new hobby.
He must look like Ron Perlman.
[Reply]
Lonewolf Ed 03:58 PM 08-04-2014
I am not, nor am I getting any out in the country. It's nice guy syndrome. :-)
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 04:54 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Every single weekend for the past two years?

You need a radically different approach.
Payment is not an approach.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 04:55 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Dating advice. Be popular, have access to parties (where approaching women isn't creepy)

Have a masculine jawline and be over 6 foot with a large bone structure and no visible hairloss.
Who told you about me?
[Reply]
NewChief 04:56 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I've been entertaining this possibility lately. I am texting a lot of my numbers asking them if this is infact the case. They don't seem to want to respond.
Post up a pic, bro. We'll be honest with you. Just ask hometeam. We gave him lots of good feedback on his tattoo.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:26 PM 08-04-2014
Need to get a little drunk. Target a gal who is a little drunk herself. Sit down and make out with her for a bit... Before any conversation. Then strike up a casual conversation on her views on female mastrubation. If she engages in the conversation, you should be able to close the dea.....

Wait. Never mind. That's been tried before with no success.

I've got nothin'
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:28 PM 08-04-2014
What's wrong with you guys? If I was young and single , I'd be pulling from Facebook every night.
[Reply]
NewChief 05:37 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What's wrong with you guys? If I was young and single , I'd be pulling from Facebook every night.
No shit. I'm old and have kids. Every time I go out without my wife, I have to beat the chicks off of me and constantly mention the fact that I'm married with kids. I think a wedding ring might be like an aphrodisiac for some of them, though.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:43 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Need to get a little drunk. Target a gal who is a little drunk herself. Sit down and make out with her for a bit... Before any conversation. Then strike up a casual conversation on her views on female mastrubation. If she engages in the conversation, you should be able to close the dea.....

Wait. Never mind. That's been tried before with no success.

I've got nothin'
Honestly probably decent advice. In situations like this and with drunk girls, it doesn't really matter that much how you look. Basically in a bar or club like atmosphere, it is extremely beneficial to be either really really tall, or just be very very outgoing and just talk and introduce yourself to EVERYONE.
[Reply]
srvy 05:58 PM 08-04-2014
Jim Jones has resurfaced.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 69
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up