ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 100
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
diqlix 10:53 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You can't seriously be attributing that 56 point performance all to your offense, right?
No just 42 of them.

6-0 in games against top-10 scoring defenses.

I told you i’m going to bed!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:57 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
No just 42 of them.

You can't quit.

Is your BF getting mad yet?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:59 PM 01-04-2021
Maybe you can whisper to siri while you're cuddling.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:00 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Maybe you can whisper to siri while you're cuddling.
:-)
[Reply]
alanm 11:04 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
6th in scoring defense with our starters.

Nice that you think stats with our backups matter to us.

You're as slow as your QB's eyes.
You know what the old saying is "Statistics are for losers"
I'm almost convinced this guy is related to Knowmo. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 11:15 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You can't quit.

Is your BF getting mad yet?
I'm going to assume DA is a woman. NTTAWWT.

We've been arguing with Cntrygal's sister all day. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:22 PM 01-04-2021
600 posts responding to a garbage troll?

Fucking Bye week. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 11:31 PM 01-04-2021
KC has to make it to the Bills too.

Was just reading the Pats forum and some of them are convinced that KC won’t make it past Baltimore. :-)
They lost against us the last three times, never know fourth time may be a charm.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:46 PM 01-04-2021
lol what stock did I put into their post? All I did was pass along what they said.
Why though? Why would/should we care what they think? Why would you bring it here. You are a troll that seeks validation of your opinions.
[Reply]
eDave 11:47 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

This guys good though.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:01 AM 01-05-2021
You don’t understand how scoring points could be relevant?
Not really. Buffalo failed to score more than their opponents three times this year. KC? Once. Congrats on having more bulk points on the year. You can celebrate that while watching your team play Saturday and the lesser scoring Chiefs will enjoy their bye.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:16 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
This guys good though.
It's sadly amusing to take part in.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:19 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

No shit!

I dread the offseason...this thread reminds me of it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:40 AM 01-05-2021
Total defense, red zone defense, third down defense and scoring defense are “irrelevant”?

lol... ok

I realize you just became a fan a couple years ago, you’ll catch on soon though.
Scoring defense would be the most relevant. Which was #6 before they rested starters. And they held your offense to 200 yds and 17 points.

But I realize you just became a fan a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:46 AM 01-05-2021
No just 42 of them.

1-2 vs AFC playoff teams. Outscored 83-59.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 100
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up