ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 53
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:31 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I’m not gonna doubt people’s accounts of seeing something that they can’t identify. But for me, personally, I don’t believe in anything I’ve never either seen myself or that there isn’t unarguable proof for the existence of, at least at one time.
Do you believe in God?

Have you ever seen him?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:32 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Ask yourselves this question? Do you believe in UFO's or Aliens?

If you do, where's the proof they exist.
Statistics and the expanse of space make it more likely other lifeforms exist. The lack of expanse in North America make it more likely bigfoot doesn't.

I'm not claiming to know on either, but I don't think comparing the two strengthens your argument.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:38 PM 03-04-2020
I live in Porterville Cali which is an hour from being way back in those Sierra Nevada mountains. You could hide a town in those woods that nobody would know existed, there are places up there so desolate only a helicopter could get in. Some tribe of gorillas could live there and never be detected.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:48 PM 03-04-2020
Man Who Holds Guinness World Record For Largest Feet In The World Wears Size 26......
Jeison Orlando Rodriguez Hernandez
Dems big feet and he's reelz
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:18 PM 03-04-2020
Do you believe in God?

Have you ever seen him?
These are simple questions with very complex answers so I think it best that I defer.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:22 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Did you watch the video? Not about things they can't identify, it was about actually confronting these things.

Way too many people have seen these things.
No I didn’t but my comment wasn’t in response to the video. If I ever see a Bigfoot or a major research or scientific group produces factual proof, I’ll be here eating crow. Until then, I don’t believe in Bigfoot. Or Bigfeet? However you would say that
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:30 PM 03-04-2020
No I didn’t but my comment wasn’t in response to the video. If I ever see a Bigfoot or a major research or scientific group produces factual proof, I’ll be here eating crow. Until then, I don’t believe in Bigfoot. Or Bigfeet? However you would say that
Why not take a few minutes and watch the video?

There is talk of coming face to face with big foot, not....I think I saw.

My brother in law who lives on a farm in Arkansas has seen them. He is a religious freak, he doesn't BS around.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:33 PM 03-04-2020
Ask yourselves this question? Do you believe in UFO's or Aliens?

If you do, where's the proof they exist.
See, I don’t believe in these either. Certainly not in the movie or highly intellectual being sense. Are there some small or single cell like living things possibly in space? Sure. Do I think there’s creatures with space ships 🚀 or the ability to travel to or communicate in any way with earth? No.

I understand the argument against me, which is simply “there’s a lot of space out there and to proclaim we’re the only planet or solar system capable of sustaining intelligent life is at best arrogant and and worst idiotic”. Fair point.

Of course, on my side is:

There has never been any legitimate proof by acceptable scientific evidence that factually proves anything living exists anywhere outside of our planet.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:36 PM 03-04-2020
Why not take a few minutes and watch the video?

There is talk of coming face to face with big foot, not....I think I saw.

My brother in law who lives on a farm in Arkansas has seen them. He is a religious freak, he doesn't BS around.
Okay, I won’t do it tonight as I’m in bed and to lazy to get my headphones and if I wake the Mrs up by watching a Bigfoot video, I’m in more trouble than if I actually ran into a Bigfoot, but I’m in a hotel on business tomorrow night so I’ll watch it. I will be beyond shocked if it changes my mind but I’ll watch it.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:36 PM 03-04-2020
See, I don’t believe in these either. Certainly not in the movie or highly intellectual being sense. Are there some small or single cell like living things possibly in space? Sure. Do I think there’s creatures with space ships 🚀 or the ability to travel to or communicate in any way with earth? No.

I understand the argument against me, which is simply “there’s a lot of space out there and to proclaim we’re the only planet or solar system capable of sustaining intelligent life is at best arrogant and and worst idiotic”. Fair point.

Of course, on my side is:

There has never been any legitimate proof by acceptable scientific evidence that factually proves anything living exists anywhere outside of our planet.
There are structures built long ago that were impossible to build at the time, you know this?
[Reply]
FAX 10:38 PM 03-04-2020
What concerns me at this point is that (based on the posts in this thread alone) more people have seen Bigfeets than have seen Vicki.

Frankly, I have no problem with Bigfeets belief. I'm more skeptical about the existence of Vicki.

FAX
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:40 PM 03-04-2020
There are structures built long ago that were impossible to build at the time, you know this?
Subjective. I would argue they were not impossible to build at the time, since they were in fact, built. The absence of being able to prove how they were built is not evidence that they were built by Aliens or the like.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:49 PM 03-04-2020
Subjective. I would argue they were not impossible to build at the time, since they were in fact, built. The absence of being able to prove how they were built is not evidence that they were built by Aliens or the like.
When we see rocks piled on rocks piled on rocks all weighing tons and history has proven that just couldn't happen at that time, so...?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:57 PM 03-04-2020
When we see rocks piled on rocks piled on rocks all weighing tons and history has proven that just couldn't happen at that time, so...?
So.....? Is absolutely the best way to describe it. If this proves to you that aliens are real, you’re entitled to that belief. Everyone has their own definition of “burden of proof”. I tend to see most things the way a juror should. I need absolute beyond a burden of a doubt proof before I accept something as fact. That’s all.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:07 PM 03-04-2020
So.....? Is absolutely the best way to describe it. If this proves to you that aliens are real, you’re entitled to that belief. Everyone has their own definition of “burden of proof”. I tend to see most things the way a juror should. I need absolute beyond a burden of a doubt proof before I accept something as fact. That’s all.
A 12 year old kid, an old man weighing 110 pounds, and old lady weighing less and a 6-2 260 pound x fullback are the suspects. Somebody ripped the door off it's hings and broke in.

Nobody saw who did it.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 53
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up