ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 87
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juggsica Simpson
scho63 05:36 PM 02-24-2012
I saw a photo the other day of Jessica Simpson. SHE IS HUGE! Her knockers look like they are a 44GGG and could nurse the entire Chiefs Planet family......

Ahh the glow of motherhood
Attached: Pregnant-Jessica-Simpson-Holds-Hands-with-Eric-Johnson-1-435x580.jpg (194.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:29 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I didn't say that.

The girl I'm going out with tonight is certainly more attractive, and less fake, with a face less busted, though.

There are CPers wives who are more attractive than this woman. You guys are just distracted by plastic stuffed into her stretchy skin.
I mean, I think my lady is more attractive.

But even with all the over the top plastic surgery which I'm not into, she's still well above average on planet earth.
[Reply]
oldman 10:16 AM 02-01-2020
Let's get real. The vast majority of us, given the opportunity in a singles bar that caters to the over 35 crowd, wouldn't think twice about taking her home and hitting it like Seal Team 6 on a rescue mission. Granted, you might chew your arm off the next morning when all her makeup is on the pillowcase, but your nutsack would be empty and you'd leave with a smile on your face. I realize that there are some elitists here that only bang hardbody 18-25 year old super models, but to each their own. Besides, they all know if nothing else, their hand is a slut. .
[Reply]
scho63 04:09 AM 02-12-2020
She ain't looking no 50 or 40 or 35 in a photo from this week...... :-)

[Reply]
loochy 05:56 AM 02-12-2020
My wife bought her book yesterday. Son, I am disappoint.
[Reply]
seclark 07:56 AM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
My wife bought her book yesterday. Son, I am disappoint.
in the book, or your wife?
sec
[Reply]
loochy 08:15 AM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
in the book, or your wife?
sec
in my wife because of the book purchase

Simpson actually looks hot on the front cover. They seem to have taken a picture that minimizes her weight gain induced squareface jaw.
[Reply]
scho63 10:29 AM 04-30-2020
Brand new and just hot.....:-)

[Reply]
scho63 11:30 AM 05-29-2020
Juggsica went all gymtastic and cranked out the super body!

[Reply]
Direckshun 12:22 PM 05-29-2020
Those calves are next level.

I’m happy with my busy schedule, but there are days I lament not having like 6 months of nothing to do but cranking out weights at the gym.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:25 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

I’m happy with my busy schedule, but there are days I lament not having like 6 months of nothing to do but cranking out weights at the gym.
Planet Fitness.

They feed you pizza so you don’t have to worry about dinner. More time for working out.

/Pete
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:33 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Every time I try to get back into working out, I break down.

Try to run and within 4 weeks I have tendinitis in my ankle, a pair of stiff knees and a sore foot. Try to hit the weights and I normally can't make it two weeks before discs in my neck give up the ghost and I have knots through my middle-back.

I'd imagine I need a personal trainer to get me over the hump and back into fighting shape. Invariably I just fall apart when I try to go it alone.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:39 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Planet Fitness.

They feed you pizza so you don’t have to worry about dinner. More time for working out.

/Pete
They were doing pizza every monday

I was trying to do the math if I could consume enough pizza on mondays to justify the 10 dollar gym fee :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:42 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Juggsica went all gymtastic and cranked out the super body!

Looks way better.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:50 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Looks way better.
I'd rather marry that version, yes. But I'd rather have one night with this one:

Spoiler!

Yeah, she's cartoonish, but that's just premium pump and dump material.

I think you're just not into curves. And I get it - that's not something you buy if you can just rent. My wife is 5'9" and about 130 lbs so my baseline approach is probably similar.

But a one-off? Lordy that would be a blast.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:53 PM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd rather marry that version, yes. But I'd rather have one night with this one:

Spoiler!

Yeah, she's cartoonish, but that's just premium pump and dump material.

I think you're just not into curves. And I get it - that's not something you buy if you can just rent. My wife is 5'9" and about 130 lbs so my baseline approach is probably similar.

But a one-off? Lordy that would be a blast.
I would definitely take this one over the one built like Richard Simmons.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 87
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up