Page 58 of 68
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
-King- 11:48 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You are a retard Queen any objective thinker would clearly see I am talking about currently. One guy was the MVP the other just won his 7th super bowl and put up similar numbers to Mahomes huh what? Faggot.

What has Watson done that makes him an elite QB? Notice the names listed I can point to things they've done that make them elite but again you are too stupid and lack critical thinking skills.

For the record I was one of the few that even defend Watson being drafted where he was. Alot of people including you said he was going to be a bust because of arm velocity lol
If the only people you'd take over him are some of the best QBs ever, then he's elite.

They took away his best receiver before the season, had Bill O'brien and Romeo Crennel as head coaches and was still great last year. What do you think would happen if he had even an average coach, average offensive supporting cast, and average defense on the other side? What would happen if one of those things were great?
[Reply]
-King- 11:50 PM 02-20-2021
Queen is also the guy who called a 2nd year WR with 14 touchdowns a bust so theres that
I never called him bust. I called him a gadget player. Just like Taysom Hill who has 20 touchdowns.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:51 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
If the only people you'd take over him are some of the best QBs ever, then he's elite.

They took away his best receiver before the season, had Bill O'brien and Romeo Crennel as head coaches and was still great last year. What do you think would happen if he had even an average coach, average offensive supporting cast, and average defense on the other side? What would happen if one of those things were great?
No those other QBs are irrelevant to whether or not Watson is elite or not. What I believe makes a QB elite is a combination of things IE: Ability.,Production, Win/Losses, Playoff wins, MVPs, Etc.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:52 PM 02-20-2021
I never called him bust. I called him a gadget player. Just like Taysom Hill who has 20 touchdowns.
An explosive returner and 3rd WR is much different than a gadget QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 PM 02-20-2021
I feel like a King and Billay interaction is rare. It’s like when characters on a show that have never interacted finally meet.

Please keep it going :-)
[Reply]
-King- 12:12 AM 02-21-2021
No those other QBs are irrelevant to whether or not Watson is elite or not. What I believe makes a QB elite is a combination of things IE: Ability.,Production, Win/Losses, Playoff wins, MVPs, Etc.
He's shown the ability to do everything you can ask from a QB, has insane productions 4 years in, has a +.500 record in the regular season and is 1-2 in the playoffs. Yeah he doesn't have an MVP but he's been in the running basically every year. And this is despite playing for Bill OBrien and Romeo Crennel and the worst front office in the entire league by far. His coach/GM thought trading one of if not the best WR in football for a 2nd round pick and a brokedick RB was a good trade FFS. And despite that, he still had 4800 yards on 70% completion and 33 TDs, not to mention 400 yards rushing and 4 Touchdowns.

But yeah, not elite.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:14 AM 02-21-2021
He's shown the ability to do everything you can ask from a QB, has insane productions 4 years in, has a +.500 record in the regular season and is 1-2 in the playoffs. Yeah he doesn't have an MVP but he's been in the running basically every year. And this is despite playing for Bill OBrien and Romeo Crennel and the worst front office in the entire league by far. His coach/GM thought trading one of if not the best WR in football for a 2nd round pick and a brokedick RB was a good trade FFS. And despite that, he still had 4800 yards on 70% completion and 33 TDs, not to mention 400 yards rushing and 4 Touchdowns.

But yeah, not elite.
Hes won 1 playoff game and has a 28-25 record. Hes a good QB doesnt make all the throws so yeah dont think hes elite. Nothing wrong with that not many are but you keep doing you boo hes not winning shit in Denver and probably not in Carolina either. In the meantime you can continue to shit on our productive draft picks and compare them to gadget QB lol
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:18 AM 02-21-2021
Meanwhile elite QBs like Aaron Rodgers won 2 MVPs and a super bowl with a moron Mike McCarthy and a decaying front office, Wilson won a super bowl and went to another with a coach who was fired from the Patriots and continues to keep the team competitive despite poor drafting. Because that's what elite QBs do.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:28 AM 02-21-2021
Watson is a great QB.

But he’s not quite elite yet.

Great doesn’t equal elite.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:41 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Watson is a great QB.

But he’s not quite elite yet.

Great doesn’t equal elite.
Yeah that's fair. Just think it will be hard with his cap and not firsts for 3 years for Carolina or Denver to get where they want to go. It makes no sense why the 49ers havent offered Bosa and those firsts for Watson.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:03 AM 02-21-2021
Rodgers Wilson Brady maybe Allen
No way I take Rodgers or Brady over Watson due to age. Not sure about Wilson and still not sold on Allen.
[Reply]
Redbled 01:37 AM 02-21-2021
Watson is a top 3 QB taken if you redrafted the league right now.
[Reply]
Best22 05:25 AM 02-21-2021

But yeah, not elite.
Watson has never been in the running for MVP

His best season was 2020, and he was still 15 touchdowns behind the league leader. MVP caliber season, but not in 2020
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:07 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I feel like a King and Billay interaction is rare. It’s like when characters on a show that have never interacted finally meet.

Please keep it going :-)
The last time I saw this many throbbing cocks I was at a chicken farm in Russia!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:21 AM 02-21-2021
He’s not elite but he’s pretty damn close. I wouldn’t take MVP voting seriously either.

As of last year Russell Wilson didn’t receive 1 MVP vote which is truly astounding.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 68
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 > Last »
Up