ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Travis Kelce commenting on Kareem Hunt's release
Tribal Warfare 02:00 PM 06-15-2019

Travis Kelce on Kareem Hunt: “It ripped our hearts out when he got released from Kansas City.” https://t.co/oN0HLywQP9

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) June 15, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:29 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I guess national and our resident SJWs, and the NFL, have realized that there are no women in Cleveland that he could hit.
Keep your political bullshit out of here.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:35 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Keep your political bullshit out of here.
I know what triggers you now. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:59 AM 06-16-2019
Well I, for one, am thrilled that Travis is beginning to learn the skill of leadership speak, it might save a few yards this year...

Good on Travis..
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:27 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Mahomes Hunt Kelce Hill was a special dynamic with the sky as the limit..

Unfortunately we will never know that full potential, as it is water under the bridge.
Kind of. If there's any bright side, it's that we may not have kept him after this year anyway. Not sure we'd give that much money to a rb.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:40 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Oh shit, somebody sprayed estrogen all over my monitor.
:-)
:-)

Looks like menstrual blood to me.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:41 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
There's that word again. You just can't help yourself can you?
Maybe not, but maybe you can go fuck yourself - that might help?
[Reply]
ILChief 06:51 AM 06-16-2019
That's why you take the pr hit and keep going
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:53 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
That's why you take the pr hit and keep going
So far it looks like Clark has learned that little game within the larger game.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:28 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Agreed. They can throw PFF all day long and it doesn't mean shit. And if Williams was so fucking great, why wasn't he the starter to begin with?

Argue THAT one, fools.
Clearly a very dumb argument. IF Mahomes is so great and better than Alex, how come he didn't start his rookie year??? Alex must be better.

I'm pretty sure Hunt is the better player, but the fact remains that Williams had the same production after Hunt was cut. My concern would be that Williams could not sustain the same level as production as Hunt for a full season, but now a few interesting rookies have been added I'm less worried about that in general.

And I don't think the Patriots game really changes if Hunt was still on the team. Maybe he gets an extra yard here or there, but I don't think it has a big impact. Williams objectively had a great game.
[Reply]
Coach 09:41 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Plus he is a running back

Had he been a different position I’m guessing things would have gone different
I would tend to agree with this. RB's value isn't that good compared to WR/TE value (depending on the individual, but still) as they have a shorter life span in the NFL. Plus with all those hits that Hunt has delivered and took, I can see his career being short anyways.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:47 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Clearly a very dumb argument. IF Mahomes is so great and better than Alex, how come he didn't start his rookie year??? Alex must be better.

I'm pretty sure Hunt is the better player, but the fact remains that Williams had the same production after Hunt was cut. My concern would be that Williams could not sustain the same level as production as Hunt for a full season, but now a few interesting rookies have been added I'm less worried about that in general.

And I don't think the Patriots game really changes if Hunt was still on the team. Maybe he gets an extra yard here or there, but I don't think it has a big impact. Williams objectively had a great game.
I think hunt would have made a big difference in New England by forcing new England to respect the middle. But as outstanding, incredible as mahomes has been, our problems on offense was mahomes not using him enough. That's not on Williams, not even on Reid. The Pats were giving him wide open checkdowns and we should have taken them. Luckily, mahomes doesn't make the same mistake twice.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:05 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:

You're Alex Smith comparison was as lame as your assessment of Hunt. Please try again. No wait, do not try again. Please.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:10 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You're Alex Smith comparison was as lame as your assessment of Hunt. Please try again. No wait, do not try again. Please.
There's no doubt Kareem's better. But pretty different from Mahomes vs. Alex. Mahomes is clearly better. Williams is excellent for this specific system and he does things in a different way from Kareem. For that reason, the dropoff isn't as big as we expected. For example, Kareem's very average in the receiving game. Dangerous checkdown, but he almost never split out wide or in the slot.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:12 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
So far it looks like Clark has learned that little game within the larger game.
One lied and is gone. The other appears to be telling the truth and was straightforward.

Nothing to “learn”
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:03 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
One lied and is gone. The other appears to be telling the truth and was straightforward.

Nothing to “learn”
Plenty to learn in that man's case. Plenty. And denying it repeatedly doesn't make it true!

Class.
Dismissed.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up