ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Travis Kelce commenting on Kareem Hunt's release
Tribal Warfare 02:00 PM 06-15-2019

Travis Kelce on Kareem Hunt: “It ripped our hearts out when he got released from Kansas City.” https://t.co/oN0HLywQP9

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) June 15, 2019

[Reply]
Setsuna 04:56 PM 06-15-2019
HE'S DEAD GUYS. LET HIM GO.

[Reply]
poolboy 04:58 PM 06-15-2019
F%$# Dorsey and F&^% Cleveland

they are my new most hated team
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:13 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by poolboy:
F%$# Dorsey and F&^% Cleveland

they are my new most hated team
Dude, where's your loyalty? If you are a true Chiefs fan you must hate the Donkeys and Raiders the most. cleveland is irrelevant but they will be fun to watch evolving.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:16 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
wellll it’s a duh point so not sure why you are asking for clarification. :-)

You lied to your boss. Embrassed the business. PR nightmare because of you and the lies. New evidence is made public that leaves no doubt, you lied to them. Twice.

Your boss calls you into the office and asks you a direct question. You lie to them again. Of course there is CCTV video in the halls and elevators in hotels. Duh.... but you lied again anyway. I never left that hotel room. Never touched that women.

You tell me any business in the world that would allow an employee to lie to them, twice and keep their job.
Depends on the employee.

We had a guy at farmland punch a customer in the face. He is senior management now.

The world is usually not ethical.

Hell, look at police brutality. Most cops do not lose their jobs.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:18 PM 06-15-2019
WRONG! see above post.
They said all that shit about the lies as a cop out to fool alpha personality fans

They needed the media attention to go away immediately or everyone would start bringing up Tyreeks past and belcher and shit. They used the lies as a cop out and I bet they wouldn’t have cut him if they knew the browns would just sign him anyway.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:21 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'd still dearly love to know who leaked that ****ing video.

It happened in Cleveland. Take a wild guess who got a hold of it.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:34 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
They said all that shit about the lies as a cop out to fool alpha personality fans

They needed the media attention to go away immediately or everyone would start bringing up Tyreeks past and belcher and shit. They used the lies as a cop out and I bet they wouldn’t have cut him if they knew the browns would just sign him anyway.
They absolutely fucking knew some team was going to sign him. No if, ands or buts about it. The SJW’s seemed satisfied when he got cut. Was there a peep when he got signed by the brown turds?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:36 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
In hindsight it was a mistake to release Kareem Hunt, which I am sure Clark/Veach/Reid would admit to now if they were being honest.

Yes they released him more because of the fact he lied to them about the incident than the actual incident itself, but the Chiefs should have let the initial emotions of the video release die down before taking action.

Hopefully they'll apply lessons learned in how they reacted to Kareem Hunt's situation to Tyreek's current situation.
It was a mistake at the time. Several of us noted just that. It’s unfortunate that our owner was, somehow, less aware of the situation.
[Reply]
-King- 05:40 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It was a mistake at the time. Several of us noted just that. It’s unfortunate that our owner was, somehow, less aware of the situation.
We were able to replace his production with Damien Williams pretty quickly. So what does it matter?
[Reply]
Frazod 05:59 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It happened in Cleveland. Take a wild guess who got a hold of it.
Boy, if it was ultimately Dorsey who maneuvered the whole thing, that's some serious Michael Corleone level payback.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:05 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
We were able to replace his production with Damien Williams pretty quickly. So what does it matter?
I’d rather have both in the stable this season. Also, there was literally no advantage to doing it, especially if it pisses off your star tight end.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 08:10 PM 06-15-2019
Hunt is an incredibly talented young man. Too bad he's a Moron, this deficiency will cost him millions.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:13 PM 06-15-2019
wellll it’s a duh point so not sure why you are asking for clarification. :-)

You lied to your boss. Embrassed the business. PR nightmare because of you and the lies. New evidence is made public that leaves no doubt, you lied to them. Twice.

Your boss calls you into the office and asks you a direct question. You lie to them again. Of course there is CCTV video in the halls and elevators in hotels. Duh.... but you lied again anyway. I never left that hotel room. Never touched that women.

You tell me any business in the world that would allow an employee to lie to them, twice and keep their job.

Does he help you win a Super Bowl or not?
[Reply]
crispystl 08:24 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Plus he is a running back

Had he been a different position I’m guessing things would have gone different
Yup, if Mahomes did the same thing would he be off the team? NO FUCKING WAY....AT ALL
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:26 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
With hunt and that game isn’t close nor would NE have had that opportunity.
Hunt wouldn't have performed any better than DW. Bellichek was caught off guard like we all were when Hunt in his rookie year and first game in Foxborough scorched the Pats. Bellichek doesn't forget and he saw DW as every bit as worthy but Bellichek knew the key to stopping our offense was confusing the O-line on stunts and severely limiting TH. Mahomes still brought us back in the lead with a less than 2 minutes to go and we know the rest of the story.:-)

The only thing KH has over DW is just a little bit more thump running between the tackles but DW is quicker and faster with just as good if not better hands IMHO.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up