ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Travis Kelce commenting on Kareem Hunt's release
Tribal Warfare 02:00 PM 06-15-2019

Travis Kelce on Kareem Hunt: “It ripped our hearts out when he got released from Kansas City.” https://t.co/oN0HLywQP9

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) June 15, 2019

[Reply]
Why Not? 02:54 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Hopefully they'll apply lessons learned in how they reacted to Kareem Hunt's situation to Tyreek's current situation.
At this point it seems that’s exactly what they’re doing.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:06 PM 06-15-2019
Enjoy kicking our dumb@sses as a Brown, Kareem. Dorsey 1 Clark Hunt 0
[Reply]
RunKC 03:07 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Hopefully they'll apply lessons learned in how they reacted to Kareem Hunt's situation to Tyreek's current situation.
They don’t need to. Kareem lied to them and they knew he would play for someone else at some point.

As far as we know, Tyreek has not lied and at this point he has done nothing wrong, despite the media and their incessant need to lie about that.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:09 PM 06-15-2019
Unless he could have kept Dee Ford from being offsides. Browns are welcome to him
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 03:15 PM 06-15-2019
I'd love to work for some of you who think that lying to your employer is something to be overlooked.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:16 PM 06-15-2019
No idea why this is thread worthy. What is dude supposed to say?
[Reply]
-King- 03:21 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Bullshit. If we kept him and let the suspension stuff happen we could have gotten something for him. Porbably a day 3 pick but still. If we kept him through the suspension and then traded we would have definitely gotten at least a Day 2 pick.
No team was giving a pick for him. His contract from the browns should tell you how little in demand he was.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:33 PM 06-15-2019
Social Justice Warriors caused his release

dickbags like florio would still be writing hit pieces about KC if we hadn't released Kareem

sucks because he was on track to be a monster RB in our system
[Reply]
Cosmos 03:34 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'd still dearly love to know who leaked that ****ing video.

He needed an intervention, this wasn’t his first assault and likely wouldn’t have been his last.

If the end result saved a life, a career or jail time....it was fortunate.

You are in your 50’s man, thought you would be able to look at the big picture and put aside the rage and selfishness. Life is bigger than football, and impacts more than just you.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:37 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
He needed an intervention, this wasn’t his first assault and likely wouldn’t have been his last.

If the end result saved a life, a career or jail time....it was fortunate.

You are in your 50’s man, thought you would be able to look at the big picture and put aside the rage and selfishness. Life is bigger than football, and impacts more than just you.
Oh shit, somebody sprayed estrogen all over my monitor.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:44 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Unless he could have kept Dee Ford from being offsides. Browns are welcome to him
With hunt and that game isn’t close nor would NE have had that opportunity.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:45 PM 06-15-2019
Oh shit, somebody sprayed estrogen all over my monitor.
Cosmos saying cosmos things.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:45 PM 06-15-2019
I'd still dearly love to know who leaked that ****ing video.
Obviously the Faketriots.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:45 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Yet Reid and Clark lie all the time. Your point?
wellll it’s a duh point so not sure why you are asking for clarification. :-)

You lied to your boss. Embrassed the business. PR nightmare because of you and the lies. New evidence is made public that leaves no doubt, you lied to them. Twice.

Your boss calls you into the office and asks you a direct question. You lie to them again. Of course there is CCTV video in the halls and elevators in hotels. Duh.... but you lied again anyway. I never left that hotel room. Never touched that women.

You tell me any business in the world that would allow an employee to lie to them, twice and keep their job.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:47 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
I'd love to work for some of you who think that lying to your employer is something to be overlooked.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Social Justice Warriors caused his release
WRONG! see above post.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up