ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Alpha List!!!
lewdog 07:57 PM 06-14-2019
I have done extensive research and have concluded over my years at CP that the following are Alphas. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Recent thread:
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323368

Austin Chief
Fan4ever
Marcellus
MoHillbilly
TwistedChief
Bwana
Rockymtnchief
Ocity
siberian khatru
loochy
bigcatdady
KCunited
Tooge
Seclark
TinyEvil
Pablo
Chiefscountry
Lewdog
Hog’sgonefishing
Mr. Tegu
ChiTown
DJJasonp
Bowser
Sauto
DJ's left nut
FAX
Pawnmower
htismaqe
Iowanian
MIAdragon
RadarChief
Bugeater
Lonewolf
Easy 6
KCTattoo
Rausch
IA_Chiefs_fan
OnTheWarpath15
frozenchief
big nasty kcnut
Frazod
Bearcat
RealSNR
Buehler445
HayWire
BryanBusby
Fish
Detoxing
Why Not?
Katie
Katipan
Dante84
[Reply]
burt 04:20 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Now that all you testosterone infused "alphas" are together, are you all gonna stand around in a giant circle and jerk off in front of each other for your initiation? :-)
That wouldn't prove alpha status. It would only prove we are a Winslow.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:54 PM 06-15-2019
Seven pages worth, of males worried if they're considered alpha
That's a good thing, in the day of Social Justice beta males.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:57 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Good thing I'm looking at it as a clean slate and am going out with a very hot young woman tonight...
Pics or it didn’t happen.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:57 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Seven pages worth, of males worried if they're considered alpha
That's a good thing, in the day of Social Justice beta males.
THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:58 PM 06-15-2019
My post count isn't very alpha right about now
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:59 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
My post count isn't very alpha right about now
WTF is with that.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:01 PM 06-15-2019
Sometimes the guy a person should worry about is the guy who is dead calm sitting at the end of the bar. Or if a dude is starting shit with a guy who is as calm as a cucumber.

The whole “you ever get the feeling, you started some shit with a guy you shouldn’t have ****ed with” type thing.

My dad told me whEn I was probably 15 or so and was always getting into fights... “everyone is a tough guy....until they meet one”.

Ie, you think you’re tough ...,that’s a good way to get your ass throttled.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:14 PM 06-15-2019
Tough doesn't make one alpha.
Getting up when your ass is dragging and going to work and putting a roof over your kids heads and food and clothes on them. Makes you a alpha male

Keeping your word on a hand shake. Makes you an alpha
Not cowering in fear, as death is staring you in the face,because you know you are in the right. Makes you an alpha.

Knowing the difference between right and wrong and being able to admit it, when you fuck up. That is alpha.

Last but not least.. Loving this country we call America and refusing to allow degenerate scum of the earth to destroy her. Is as ALPHA as it gets.

That all being said. Everything your Pops told you Dayze is 100% true.
You already knew that though. He's your Pops after all. A true alpha male.
[Reply]
seclark 07:18 PM 06-15-2019
Is this some kind of club?
Cause I don’t want to be in any club that would accept someone like me.
Sec
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:53 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
Sec
You're out.

Can i have some of your posts?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:41 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
Sec
Attached: GM.jpg (37.0 KB) 
[Reply]
stevieray 08:45 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Sometimes the guy a person should worry about is the guy who is dead calm sitting at the end of the bar. Or if a dude is starting shit with a guy who is as calm as a cucumber.

The whole “you ever get the feeling, you started some shit with a guy you shouldn’t have ****ed with” type thing.

My dad told me whEn I was probably 15 or so and was always getting into fights... “everyone is a tough guy....until they meet one”.

Ie, you think you’re tough ...,that’s a good way to get your ass throttled.
if you stroll down to a local gym..you'll find people in there that wouldn't think much about as far as a confrontation(young, old, overweight), but they are strong as hell.

Don't ever underestimate anyone, at anytime.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:18 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Don't ever underestimate anyone, at anytime.
I Samuel 17:41-58
:-)

41 Meanwhile, the Philistine, with his shield bearer in front of him, kept coming closer to David. 42 He looked David over and saw that he was little more than a boy, glowing with health and handsome, and he despised him. 43 He said to David, “Am I a dog, that you come at me with sticks?” And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44 “Come here,” he said, “and I’ll give your flesh to the birds and the wild animals!”

45 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”

48 As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. 49 Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.

50 So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.

51 David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine’s sword and drew it from the sheath. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword.

When the Philistines saw that their hero was dead, they turned and ran. 52 Then the men of Israel and Judah surged forward with a shout and pursued the Philistines to the entrance of Gath[f] and to the gates of Ekron. Their dead were strewn along the Shaaraim road to Gath and Ekron. 53 When the Israelites returned from chasing the Philistines, they plundered their camp.

54 David took the Philistine’s head and brought it to Jerusalem; he put the Philistine’s weapons in his own tent.

55 As Saul watched David going out to meet the Philistine, he said to Abner, commander of the army, “Abner, whose son is that young man?”

Abner replied, “As surely as you live, Your Majesty, I don’t know.”

56 The king said, “Find out whose son this young man is.”

57 As soon as David returned from killing the Philistine, Abner took him and brought him before Saul, with David still holding the Philistine’s head.

58 “Whose son are you, young man?” Saul asked him.

David said, “I am the son of your servant Jesse of Bethlehem.”
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:36 PM 06-15-2019
Sounds like Ron should of had a sling and a stone 25 years ago.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:58 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I Samuel 17:41-58
:-)

41 Meanwhile, the Philistine, with his shield bearer in front of him, kept coming closer to David. 42 He looked David over and saw that he was little more than a boy, glowing with health and handsome, and he despised him. 43 He said to David, “Am I a dog, that you come at me with sticks?” And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44 “Come here,” he said, “and I’ll give your flesh to the birds and the wild animals!”

45 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”

48 As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. 49 Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.

50 So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.

51 David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine’s sword and drew it from the sheath. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword.

When the Philistines saw that their hero was dead, they turned and ran. 52 Then the men of Israel and Judah surged forward with a shout and pursued the Philistines to the entrance of Gath[f] and to the gates of Ekron. Their dead were strewn along the Shaaraim road to Gath and Ekron. 53 When the Israelites returned from chasing the Philistines, they plundered their camp.

54 David took the Philistine’s head and brought it to Jerusalem; he put the Philistine’s weapons in his own tent.

55 As Saul watched David going out to meet the Philistine, he said to Abner, commander of the army, “Abner, whose son is that young man?”

Abner replied, “As surely as you live, Your Majesty, I don’t know.”

56 The king said, “Find out whose son this young man is.”

57 As soon as David returned from killing the Philistine, Abner took him and brought him before Saul, with David still holding the Philistine’s head.

58 “Whose son are you, young man?” Saul asked him.

David said, “I am the son of your servant Jesse of Bethlehem.”
ok
[Reply]
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up