ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How many games will Tyreek Hill be suspended?
0 63 27.16%
1 3 1.29%
2 58 25.00%
3 1 0.43%
4 70 30.17%
5 0 0%
6 19 8.19%
7 0 0%
8 9 3.88%
9 0 0%
10 0 0%
11 0 0%
12 0 0%
13 0 0%
14 0 0%
15 0 0%
16 7 3.02%
It's a CHIEFS burger. 🍔 2 0.86%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How many games will Tyreek Hill be suspended?
TLO 01:35 PM 06-14-2019
Time for your daily Tyreek Hill thread, ChiefsPlanet!

Poll to follow.
[Reply]
kevrunner 02:18 AM 06-15-2019
Tyreek has cooperated 100% with the Chiefs, might get a 2 game suspension at best, 6 games at worse. Really shouldn’t get a suspension at all, but I think the NFL will suspend him only because of that tape recording.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:37 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Tyreek has cooperated 100% with the Chiefs, might get a 2 game suspension at best, 6 games at worse. Really shouldn’t get a suspension at all, but I think the NFL will suspend him only because of that tape recording.
Yip
[Reply]
Chiefs Moon 05:26 AM 06-15-2019
I think Roger will make this sting. KCTV 5 broke their BS story an hour before the draft. Hill has a past. The recording. Corporal punishment. The league was embarrassed on one of it's biggest stages....8 games. It might get reduced but I think it will be shocking to most Chiefs fans. I hope for less, but I think the worst case is half a season.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:47 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
They will absolutely suspend him only because of the tape recording. Even if he didn't mean she should physically be afraid of him, it's because of the way it sounded.

Let that be a message to all who mess with crazy voodoo poonanny, they will make your life all fucky-fucky in the worst of ways, even if you do nothing wrong.

He should get the 2 piece for taking her back after the incidents in college...
[Reply]
O.city 08:16 AM 06-15-2019
Jimmy smith got 4 for a recording

Unless hill and his lawyers can come out and show this was all a big extortion thing, I’m guessing he’ll get 4 appealed to 2
[Reply]
TRR 08:25 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Jimmy smith got 4 for a recording

Unless hill and his lawyers can come out and show this was all a big extortion thing, I’m guessing he’ll get 4 appealed to 2
There was more than just a recording. There were months of threatening texts, emails, phone calls, and voicemails.

I think Tyreek will get suspended. However, if it’s just based on that one recording, a suspension opens up every NFL player to easy extortion. Slippery slope.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:30 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by TRR:
There was more than just a recording. There were months of threatening texts, emails, phone calls, and voicemails.

I think Tyreek will get suspended. However, if it’s just based on that one recording, a suspension opens up every NFL player to easy extortion. Slippery slope.
Evidence of shut the fuck up!!
[Reply]
O.city 08:30 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by TRR:

It does for sure but players need to be smart on stuff like this
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:41 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Perhaps I'm mis-remembering, but I don't recall evidence for any of those.
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
It is not a "line of thinking". It is the rules and the way it is and has been used on players before.

https://static.nfl.com/static/conten...0000828506.pdf

Personal Conduct PolicyLeague Policies for Players | 2016 Expectations and Standards of Conduct

It is not enough simply to avoid being found guilty of a crime. We are all held to a higher standard and must conduct ourselves in a way that is responsible, promotes the values of the NFL, and is lawful. Players convicted of a crime or subject to a disposition of a criminal proceeding(as defined in this Policy)are subject to discipline. But even if the conduct does not result in a criminal conviction, players found to have engaged in any of the following conduct will be subject to discipline.
Prohibited conduct includes but is not limited to the following:
Actual or threatened physical violence against another person, including dating violence, domestic violence, child abuse, and other forms of family violence;
Stalking, harassment, or similar forms of intimidation;
Conduct that poses a genuine danger to the safety and well-being of another person;
Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity of the NFL, NFL clubs, or NFL personnel.

Hope this helps. This is not the complete list of rules but it is the ones that I thought could or might be used against Hill in this situation.
Not trying to say that I am correct. Just my perception up to this point.
Tyreek was subject to a deposition by the Overland Park PD and CFS.
The audio recording is at a minimum a form of intimidation. If it is viewed that way then that is conduct that undermines the integrity of the NFL and the Chiefs. With all players being held to a higher standard per the Conduct policy he will be punished by the NFL.
Now how far does someone, Goodell, want to go in all of this.
Some might say that punching his kid in the chest to help toughen him up and admitting that your 3 yr old is terrified of you might/could be seen as child abuse. Does someone want to say that the audio recording is not just a form of intimidation but is also a threat of violence because in the context of that conversation those two were talking about the breaking of an arm.

We will find out eventually how the NFL and Goodell views this situation in its entirety.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:08 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Evidence of shut the **** up!!
Idiot he was talking about Jimmy Smith
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:33 AM 06-15-2019
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:16 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Not trying to say that I am correct. Just my perception up to this point.
Tyreek was subject to a deposition by the Overland Park PD and CFS.
The audio recording is at a minimum a form of intimidation. If it is viewed that way then that is conduct that undermines the integrity of the NFL and the Chiefs. With all players being held to a higher standard per the Conduct policy he will be punished by the NFL.
Now how far does someone, Goodell, want to go in all of this.
Some might say that punching his kid in the chest to help toughen him up and admitting that your 3 yr old is terrified of you might/could be seen as child abuse. Does someone want to say that the audio recording is not just a form of intimidation but is also a threat of violence because in the context of that conversation those two were talking about the breaking of an arm.

We will find out eventually how the NFL and Goodell views this situation in its entirety.
You are putting a lot of faith in a secret, illegal blackmail tape. A tape that we have not heard all of, only a snippet, edited for full effect. What if two minutes before that "threat" by Reek- they were both laughing and joking around? Or maybe after the edit- she admits that she lied to police? :-) We don't know what else was on the Blackmail tape, because it was used for an agenda to shame and paint Reek in the worst light. An agenda that is still working against him.
[Reply]
ARROW2 10:31 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Idiot he was talking about Jimmy Smith
You shut the fuck up too. That wasn't obvious, if true. This is a fucking tyreek thread.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:50 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
You shut the fuck up too. That wasn't obvious, if true. This is a fucking tyreek thread.
The quoted post says

"Jimmy smith got 6 for a recording "

He replied

"There was much more than a recording"

Pretty obvious I'd say. Probably should calm down a little here.
[Reply]
O.city 10:52 AM 06-15-2019
Hill will get something. There’s enough with the recording and the outrage the nfl will do something

You guys may as well get on with it and move on
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up