ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you an alpha?
I am an alpha 40 56.34%
I am not an alpha 19 26.76%
I am a gazpha 12 16.90%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?
Third Eye 03:25 PM 06-11-2019
Serious question, absolutely no judgment. I'm just curious.

I see a lot of folks toss around the "you beta cuck" insult and then I notice the poster will have 80k posts and I find that hard to reconcile. This is absolutely not a slam on people that have a lot of posts, everybody spends their free time differently and how you do that is your business. That being said, if you spend that much time online, you're probably not an alpha.

So what say you CP? Are you an alpha? Does being an alpha on a message board make you an alpha in real life? Can you be an alpha and spend that much time online?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:05 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I hope you selected Beta since there isn't a "little bitch" option in the poll.
Otter is not a bitch. He just called a bitch a bitch

Three times over in fact.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:09 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Otter is not a bitch. He just called a bitch a bitch

Three times over in fact.
He seems very sensitive.

Or maybe his flow is just extra heavy this month.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:41 PM 06-12-2019
Are 50 percent of men alphas and 50 percent betas? Or is there some space in the middle of the curve that's neither?
[Reply]
stevieray 11:19 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Neg Rep from Otter.
it's a long standing tradition @ the Planet: whining about neg rep is beta.

:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:23 PM 06-12-2019
I just checked - I've got 4 pages of green squares and zero neg reps. I don't understand them. Either say something in the thread or ignore the person.

Even then - sending neg-reps is one thing. Attacking someone's personal appearance with neg-reps, when that person has never said anything remotely similar to you, is a whole level lower of lame.

Proudly posting those neg reps as some kind of argument for your side that you didn't neg rep any gay stuff, even though you went on and on about another guy's boobs over many posts, is an even lower level of profoundly stupid.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:54 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
When I was younger and TRANED UFC, yes.
Now I don't give a shit. Now I just do what makes me happy (as long as I'm not hurting anyone else) without regard to what other people think.
I.have never heard anyone that actually trained in MMA say they "trained UFC."
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:58 PM 06-12-2019
I am always way down on the pecking order. I accept it.
[Reply]
Otter 01:10 AM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I just checked - I've got 4 pages of green squares and zero neg reps. I don't understand them. Either say something in the thread or ignore the person.

Even then - sending neg-reps is one thing. Attacking someone's personal appearance with neg-reps, when that person has never said anything remotely similar to you, is a whole level lower of lame.

Proudly posting those neg reps as some kind of argument for your side that you didn't neg rep any gay stuff, even though you went on and on about another guy's boobs over many posts, is an even lower level of profoundly stupid.
Scuzzy,

If you're going to keep whining and playing victim about your rep in the lounge like the weasel you are start from square one on how you willingly and knowingly accepted a wager and agreed to abide by the outcome. That's where this started.

But, because you lost that wager and didn't like the outcome you weaseled, squirmed, lied and ignored your word all while playing the victim just like you are in this thread.

I suggest you take this to DC or shut about it. If you keep acting like an 8 year old girl getting picked on in the school yard for no reason in the lounge it's not going to work out in your favor no matter how big an ass I'm being to you.

Move the argument to where it belongs, or drop it. But please stop with your famous "poor little me" role in the lounge.

JFC you're a pussy.
[Reply]
Sorry 01:18 AM 06-13-2019
Y'all are chief fans sooooo
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:56 AM 06-13-2019

Heard you were talking....
[Reply]
loochy 09:00 AM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Y'all are chief fans sooooo
I don't get it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:08 AM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Scuzzy,

If you're going to keep whining and playing victim about your rep in the lounge like the weasel you are start from square one on how you willingly and knowingly accepted a wager and agreed to abide by the outcome. That's where this started.

But, because you lost that wager and didn't like the outcome you weaseled, squirmed, lied and ignored your word all while playing the victim just like you are in this thread.

I suggest you take this to DC or shut about it. If you keep acting like an 8 year old girl getting picked on in the school yard for no reason in the lounge it's not going to work out in your favor no matter how big an ass I'm being to you.

Move the argument to where it belongs, or drop it. But please stop with your famous "poor little me" role in the lounge.

JFC you're a pussy.
I'm not whining, I'm making fun of you for being such a deranged imbecile.

I'll let your pathetic spectacle in this thread stand on its own.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:11 AM 06-13-2019
I'm not whining, I'm making fun of you for being such a deranged imbecile.

I'll let your pathetic spectacle in this thread stand on its own.
He's certainly got a point, though. You're a bet welching cunt. Your eternal failure to acknowledge it doesn't make it go away.
[Reply]
loochy 09:26 AM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He's certainly got a point, though. You're a bet welching cunt. Your eternal failure to acknowledge it doesn't make it go away.
Oh, he's not wrong about any of the people in his rant. The problem is that he repeats this rant in every thread everywhere.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 06-13-2019
I am Omega.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up