ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you an alpha?
I am an alpha 40 56.34%
I am not an alpha 19 26.76%
I am a gazpha 12 16.90%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?
Third Eye 03:25 PM 06-11-2019
Serious question, absolutely no judgment. I'm just curious.

I see a lot of folks toss around the "you beta cuck" insult and then I notice the poster will have 80k posts and I find that hard to reconcile. This is absolutely not a slam on people that have a lot of posts, everybody spends their free time differently and how you do that is your business. That being said, if you spend that much time online, you're probably not an alpha.

So what say you CP? Are you an alpha? Does being an alpha on a message board make you an alpha in real life? Can you be an alpha and spend that much time online?
[Reply]
loochy 11:11 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I am so Alpha that the last day of Medic AIT when the platoon leader was giving us handshakes, he goes "I dont know who the fuck you are....must have done something right".
You should have said "I don't know who you are either, bitch."
[Reply]
seclark 11:34 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by seclark:
this should be interesting.
sec
^right on the money^
sec
[Reply]
tooge 12:02 PM 06-12-2019
The alpha, beta, omega designations apply to pack/family animals with less intelligence than humans and where there are more than one male in the group. The designation alpha male in modern humans doesn't really apply. A better description would be type A personality. A go getter type, etc.

So, I am that alpha male to my dogs at home. Otherwise, the term just doesn't fit men these days unless you are living in a family group with multiple adult males. In that case, you are a hippy.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:12 PM 06-12-2019
When getting a dog, you don't want the alpha. Well, some people do, because they are either idiots or assholes. And the alpha dog is usually an asshole too, that's why you don't want them. Middle of the pack is much better, confident, even keeled, gets along with others, and plays the role of peacekeeper. It doesn't mean they are pushovers. They don't take shit, but they don't freak out and attack at the smallest challenge either.

I don't know how that translates to people. It probably doesn't, but it's all just theory from some douchebags with a degree anyway.
[Reply]
TLO 12:16 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
There's something oddly ironic about whining about rep in the "Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?" thread.

Scuzzer99:

Below is a cut & paste of the neg reps I've sent you in 2019. That's all the work I'm willing to do to prove you're a lying, POS, welcher.

Where are the gay sex references Scuzzy?

Once again, you're lying to fit your narrative (the one thing you actually excel at in life) and writing checks your pathetic ass cannot cash:

Spoiler!

Big Flustered Queef

For almost 20 years I've watched you turn every post into something about you. You are the definition of a narcissist. An insecure narcissist at that.

PayPal me $100 dollars and I'll compose a draft of the reps I sent you to show my disdain towards your constant braggart, egomaniac, self-aggrandizer, narcissist insecurities. I'll throw you an olive branch however; everyone that has met you in real life has nothing but good things to say about you. That doesn't transcend to your CP persona.

You cannot help but make this board about you. You grow tiresome and annoying. I told you, make a series of threads that you don't turn them into being about you and I might just have grabber that sends me into the next life. I really doubt you're capable of such a feat however.

I know this will bounce off you (insert fat joke) but the mere fact you came into this thread insisting you're an alpha male speaks more than I ever can about you.

You cannot even control your own weight. You big emotionally secure alpha dog, you!!! :-)

Cosmo

Anyone who has ever visited DC knows what kind of person you are, you need no explanation.

Cosmo
BigRedChief
Scuzzer99

There's a murder's row of alpha dogs. :-)

I use rep as to not pollute threads. And scuzzy99, mods can view all rep. Just may want to keep that in mind before you lie again.

Now, with the exception of BRC, let's leave DC matters in the DC cesspool, ladies.
CHALLENGE PISSING
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:26 PM 06-12-2019
I got Otter even odds against all three one at a time in the octagon. 1k This would be better than Cruise -VS- Bieber

Being an alpha dog would relate more to the pack your running in at the time. I think a more accurate take would be do you have alpha qualities and if so how much? Do you have beta qualities and if so how much? It can also have many different forms.

Ultra competitive -vs- Slacker
Business owner -vs- Top management -vs- regular employee
In shape/like physical contests, especially fighting. -VS- Big Pussy
Success in all it's forms -VS- Living check to check, haven't done anything.
Lives to be compensated based on performance -VS- Would like to see a redistribution of wealth because they are losers.
Dynamic Communicator -VS- Timid

I think you get the point.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:40 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I hear I'm a beta, whatever that is, and whatever.

eDave is like "Whatever" and the bitches whatevered.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:41 PM 06-12-2019
Pull up to the Hyvee gate this season and you tell me when you're picking up your teeth off the ground.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:43 PM 06-12-2019
Are we in 8th grade all of a sudden?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:44 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'd bend you over and fuck you so hard i'd shatter your pelvis and im not even gay just alpha AF
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:11 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Speaking of grade school our public schools sure have pushed the whole beta male by design. No tackling, pushing, dodgeball, prisonball and even tag has been restricted to two fingers. This is the last year my son will be in public schools needless to say. I just found out yesterday that tomorrow when he graduates from this school the entire school district will be giving him student of the year award. The irony is why I think they are giving it to him. He gets great grades, but that's not it. In his school there is no bullying of the weaker students because he won't let it happen. He has put himself in harms way consistently when he has been there especially the last two years. I just find it interesting that they would even acknowledge something like that.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:12 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's not something I really ever think about, but now that you say it...

...in some situations yes, in some situations no. At work it's about 50/50 depending on who I'm working with. When I play soccer or when I'm at the gym, yes. When I'm out in general public, I guess yes (for example, I have no problem grabbing someone's shopping cart and moving it when it's in the way, etc). I'm not an ass about things though and I'd rather resolve things peacefully, but I'm not a pushover.

I think it's something that is really better determined by an independent 3rd party observer. Everyone is going to vote themselves as yes, so this poll is pointless.
This.

Like you said it best to have a 3rd party say whether you are or not. If the majority of ppl who know you say you are then chances are you are. If they say no then chances are you aren't.
[Reply]
scho63 05:18 PM 06-12-2019
I've always considered myself a straight Caucasian, male chauvinist, hedonistic pig.

What category do I fit in these days?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:30 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
There's something oddly ironic about whining about rep in the "Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?" thread.

Scuzzer99:

Below is a cut & paste of the neg reps I've sent you in 2019. That's all the work I'm willing to do to prove you're a lying, POS, welcher.

Where are the gay sex references Scuzzy?

Once again, you're lying to fit your narrative (the one thing you actually excel at in life) and writing checks your pathetic ass cannot cash:

Spoiler!

Big Flustered Queef

For almost 20 years I've watched you turn every post into something about you. You are the definition of a narcissist. An insecure narcissist at that.

PayPal me $100 dollars and I'll compose a draft of the reps I sent you to show my disdain towards your constant braggart, egomaniac, self-aggrandizer, narcissist insecurities. I'll throw you an olive branch however; everyone that has met you in real life has nothing but good things to say about you. That doesn't transcend to your CP persona.

You cannot help but make this board about you. You grow tiresome and annoying. I told you, make a series of threads that you don't turn them into being about you and I might just have grabber that sends me into the next life. I really doubt you're capable of such a feat however.

I know this will bounce off you (insert fat joke) but the mere fact you came into this thread insisting you're an alpha male speaks more than I ever can about you.

You cannot even control your own weight. You big emotionally secure alpha dog, you!!! :-)

Cosmo

Anyone who has ever visited DC knows what kind of person you are, you need no explanation.

Cosmo
BigRedChief
Scuzzer99

There's a murder's row of alpha dogs. :-)

I use rep as to not pollute threads. And scuzzy99, mods can view all rep. Just may want to keep that in mind before you lie again.

Now, with the exception of BRC, let's leave DC matters in the DC cesspool, ladies.
I hope you selected Beta since there isn't a "little bitch" option in the poll.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:05 PM 06-12-2019
Neg Rep from Otter.

What a salty Beta bitch!

xoxo
Lewdog
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up