ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you an alpha?
I am an alpha 40 56.34%
I am not an alpha 19 26.76%
I am a gazpha 12 16.90%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?
Third Eye 03:25 PM 06-11-2019
Serious question, absolutely no judgment. I'm just curious.

I see a lot of folks toss around the "you beta cuck" insult and then I notice the poster will have 80k posts and I find that hard to reconcile. This is absolutely not a slam on people that have a lot of posts, everybody spends their free time differently and how you do that is your business. That being said, if you spend that much time online, you're probably not an alpha.

So what say you CP? Are you an alpha? Does being an alpha on a message board make you an alpha in real life? Can you be an alpha and spend that much time online?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:18 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Your god damn right DaneMcloud is an alpha!
I took that big ass bitch down. Ran away like the bitch he is.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:46 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Leaving pyscho messages with lots of gay sex references in rep but rarely saying anything directly where others can see it TOTALLY alpha.
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Do you get the psycho gay sex references too?

Damn, I thought I was special.
yep, only neg rep I ever get is from him. I just ignore him now. Don’t even bother with returning the neg rep or interacting with him. Whatever issue he has, it’s not us.
[Reply]
loochy 06:39 AM 06-12-2019
You know who's an alpha?

Bwana. Bwana is an alpha.

MOHillbilly is an alpha. He loves his mama and he loves to grow tomatoes, but that dude is a man. BTW, when was the last time he posted?
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:40 AM 06-12-2019
I consider myself to be an Alfalfa
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:42 AM 06-12-2019
Chuck Norris has BAWAN! tattooed in old english letters across his stomach.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:43 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I consider myself to be an Alfalfa
^President of the he man woman haters club^
[Reply]
oldman 09:29 AM 06-12-2019
Let's see:
I'm not about to cut off 2 inches to get to the CP required 10 inch penis size.
I'm retired and retirement doesn't pay 6 figures.
I'm married to a model super enough for me and we probably have more sex than most CPers over 35.
I was dumb enough to play MLB and be the wedge buster at 5'7", 155 lbs on a 8-2 HS team in the largest sports classification in Kansas.
The last fight I was in was a 20 year old trying to keep one of my roommates from getting his ass kicked long enough for us to run to the getaway car. Besides, I was using all that excess testosterone chasing women. Make love, not war.
Do I bully others on the interweb that have a different opinion than mine? No, I refused to go into in to a battle of wits with a cannon when my opponent only carries a dull stick.
[Reply]
Otter 09:33 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Do you get the psycho gay sex references too?

Damn, I thought I was special.
There's something oddly ironic about whining about rep in the "Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?" thread.

Scuzzer99:

Below is a cut & paste of the neg reps I've sent you in 2019. That's all the work I'm willing to do to prove you're a lying, POS, welcher.

Where are the gay sex references Scuzzy?

Once again, you're lying to fit your narrative (the one thing you actually excel at in life) and writing checks your pathetic ass cannot cash:

Spoiler!

Big Flustered Queef

For almost 20 years I've watched you turn every post into something about you. You are the definition of a narcissist. An insecure narcissist at that.

PayPal me $100 dollars and I'll compose a draft of the reps I sent you to show my disdain towards your constant braggart, egomaniac, self-aggrandizer, narcissist insecurities. I'll throw you an olive branch however; everyone that has met you in real life has nothing but good things to say about you. That doesn't transcend to your CP persona.

You cannot help but make this board about you. You grow tiresome and annoying. I told you, make a series of threads that you don't turn them into being about you and I might just have grabber that sends me into the next life. I really doubt you're capable of such a feat however.

I know this will bounce off you (insert fat joke) but the mere fact you came into this thread insisting you're an alpha male speaks more than I ever can about you.

You cannot even control your own weight. You big emotionally secure alpha dog, you!!! :-)

Cosmo

Anyone who has ever visited DC knows what kind of person you are, you need no explanation.

Cosmo
BigRedChief
Scuzzer99

There's a murder's row of alpha dogs. :-)

I use rep as to not pollute threads. And scuzzy99, mods can view all rep. Just may want to keep that in mind before you lie again.

Now, with the exception of BRC, let's leave DC matters in the DC cesspool, ladies.
[Reply]
loochy 09:33 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Let's see:
I'm not about to cut off 2 inches to get to the CP required 10 inch penis size.
I'm retired and retirement doesn't pay 6 figures.
I'm married to a model super enough for me and we probably have more sex than most CPers over 35.
I was dumb enough to play MLB and be the wedge buster at 5'7", 155 lbs on a 8-2 HS team in the largest sports classification in Kansas.
The last fight I was in was a 20 year old trying to keep one of my roommates from getting his ass kicked long enough for us to run to the getaway car. Besides, I was using all that excess testosterone chasing women. Make love, not war.
Do I bully others on the interweb that have a different opinion than mine? No, I refused to go into in to a battle of wits with a cannon when my opponent only carries a dull stick.
You could have saved a lot of typing and just voted beta
[Reply]
oldman 09:35 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
You could have saved a lot of typing and just voted beta
Got me, asshole. :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 10:22 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
There's something oddly ironic about whining about rep in the "Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?" thread.

Scuzzer99:

Below is a cut & paste of the neg reps I've sent you in 2019. That's all the work I'm willing to do to prove you're a lying, POS, welcher.

Once again, you're lying to fit your narrative (the one thing you actually excel at in life) and writing checks your pathetic ass cannot cash:

Spoiler!

Big Flustered Queef

For almost 20 years I've watched you turn every post into something about you. You are the definition of a narcissist. An insecure narcissist at that.

PayPal me $100 dollars and I'll compose a draft of the reps I sent you to show my disdain towards your constant braggart, egomaniac, self-aggrandizer, narcissist insecurities. I'll throw you an olive branch however; everyone that has met you in real life has nothing but good things to say about you. That doesn't transcend to your CP persona.

You cannot help but make this board about you. You grow tiresome and annoying. I told you, make a series of threads that you don't turn them into being about you and I might just have grabber that sends me into the next life. I really doubt you're capable of such a feat however.

I know this will bounce off you (insert fat joke) but the mere fact you came into this thread insisting you're an alpha male speaks more than I ever can about you.

You cannot even control your own weight. You big emotionally secure alpha dog, you!!! :-)

Cosmo

Anyone who has ever visited DC knows what kind of person you are, you need no explanation.

Cosmo
BigRedChief
Scuzzer99

I use rep as to not pollute threads. And scuzzy99, mods can view all rep. Just may want to keep that in mind before you lie again.

Now, with the exception of BRC, let's leave DC matters in the DC cesspool, ladies.
Newsflash...nobody cares. Try not to be so sensitive. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 10:26 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:

Scuzzer99:

Spoiler!

Big Flustered Queef

Cosmo

Cosmo
BigRedChief
Scuzzer99

^this is not alpha behavior at all. Sorry Otter. Just let it go man.
[Reply]
Otter 10:37 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
^this is not alpha behavior at all. Sorry Otter. Just let it go man.
1. Never posted or voted as alpha. Alphas don't do that, wannabees do.

2. I was addressing the lies from scuzzer99 and the other accusation. I assure you it wasn't taken seriously. But thank you for your sincere concern.

Your friend,

otter
[Reply]
Otter 10:39 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Newsflash...nobody cares. Try not to be so sensitive. :-)
I'm not the one who brought it up, just addressing the situation. You're right however no one cares. How pathetic was it to bring up rep in the first place then lie about what I wrote?

Thanks for your concern as well, pop tart.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:50 AM 06-12-2019
I am so Alpha that the last day of Medic AIT when the platoon leader was giving us handshakes, he goes "I dont know who the fuck you are....must have done something right".
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up