ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you an alpha?
I am an alpha 40 56.34%
I am not an alpha 19 26.76%
I am a gazpha 12 16.90%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?
Third Eye 03:25 PM 06-11-2019
Serious question, absolutely no judgment. I'm just curious.

I see a lot of folks toss around the "you beta cuck" insult and then I notice the poster will have 80k posts and I find that hard to reconcile. This is absolutely not a slam on people that have a lot of posts, everybody spends their free time differently and how you do that is your business. That being said, if you spend that much time online, you're probably not an alpha.

So what say you CP? Are you an alpha? Does being an alpha on a message board make you an alpha in real life? Can you be an alpha and spend that much time online?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:52 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
stevieray is nothing compared to Otter
Pay no heed.

I've pwned Pitt Chimp for years.
[Reply]
eDave 08:57 PM 06-11-2019
As a beta, I suffer greatly. No intelligence, no success, no money, no friends, no women, no nothing.

Wait... I'm fucking eDave! I got all that shit.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:58 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
You are correct, there are some real alpha males here and you would never know it. Do you want me to point out the difference between you and them? Again?
Leaving pyscho messages with lots of gay sex references in rep but rarely saying anything directly where others can see it TOTALLY alpha.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:59 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Pretty sure real alphas don't spend their time furiously neg-repping other posters with psychotic deranged insults on a football forum.

But please, go on with your theories about who is and isn't an alpha.
:-)--Otter's a total badass alpha!
[Reply]
lewdog 09:05 PM 06-11-2019
Everyone who knows me considers me alpha AF!!!!!!
[Reply]
eDave 09:12 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Yip. Wife and Puppy too.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 09:18 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
A hypocrite, welcher coming to the rescue of a insecure narcissist. You and BRC are going to make beautiful music together.
Hey, Otter, not picking on you here. Bwana says nothing but good words about you. CP is messed because we all have tipped our toes in the DC forum...and we all love to argue our point in there.

SR is one of the guys I look forward to seeing when I'm in KC in October. He's just a damn good egg.

Otter, you're more than welcome to my place anytime. I have a bottle of 2018 Old Crow with your name on it. I've been saving it for days, just for you!

Sorry for the ramble... Been drinking with the Forest Service Ranger to see if he's figured out where Bwana and I hide bodies yet. I shouldn't drink and post.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:19 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Pay no heed.

I've pwned Pitt Chimp for years.
Just as your perpetual requests that I "leave you alone" demonstrate. If that's how you "pwn?" people, then you totally did.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:29 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Just as your perpetual requests that I "leave you alone" demonstrate. If that's how you "pwn?" people, then you totally did.
False Narrative.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 09:38 PM 06-11-2019
I am totally an alpha ... unless you guys think I am not. I am on board with whatever you all decide about me.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:50 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Ha! False! I know you and you’re so Beta you belong in your own fishbowl!
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:59 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Leaving pyscho messages with lots of gay sex references in rep but rarely saying anything directly where others can see it TOTALLY alpha.
Do you get the psycho gay sex references too?

Damn, I thought I was special.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:04 PM 06-11-2019
I don't subscribe to your preconceived notions.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:09 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
My name is still in your head and mouth. You've brought me up in multiple threads.

I rarely read your posts, nor respond to you. No profit.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:10 PM 06-11-2019
No, I'm not an alpha. I'm the alpha, motherfucker.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up