ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you an alpha?
I am an alpha 40 56.34%
I am not an alpha 19 26.76%
I am a gazpha 12 16.90%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?
Third Eye 03:25 PM 06-11-2019
Serious question, absolutely no judgment. I'm just curious.

I see a lot of folks toss around the "you beta cuck" insult and then I notice the poster will have 80k posts and I find that hard to reconcile. This is absolutely not a slam on people that have a lot of posts, everybody spends their free time differently and how you do that is your business. That being said, if you spend that much time online, you're probably not an alpha.

So what say you CP? Are you an alpha? Does being an alpha on a message board make you an alpha in real life? Can you be an alpha and spend that much time online?
[Reply]
Iconic 04:22 PM 06-11-2019
Whenever I hear the terms being used unironically I immediately think the person using them is a little bitch.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:27 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Whenever I hear the terms being used unironically I immediately think the person using them is a little bitch.
That's probably about as good of an answer as we're going to see here.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 04:28 PM 06-11-2019
When I was younger, yes. I rode bulls, led aerial construction crews, boxed and played catcher in baseball, led people into the mountains on foot or bike.

In wolf terms, I'm becoming a lone wolf. Live alone, never been married/don't want to, work alone, get grumpy in crowds, motorcycle alone, get fidgety if the girlfriend stays more than two days, hit the mountains by myself, etc...

I still like doing things with the friends like drinking, ATVing, drinking...but that's about it.
[Reply]
eDave 04:31 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
You are correct, there are some real alpha males here and you would never know it. Do you want me to point out the difference between you and them? Again?
Please.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:35 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
When I was younger, yes. I rode bulls, led aerial construction crews, boxed and played catcher in baseball, led people into the mountains on foot or bike.

In wolf terms, I'm becoming a lone wolf. Live alone, never been married/don't want to, work alone, get grumpy in crowds, motorcycle alone, get fidgety if the girlfriend stays more than two days, hit the mountains by myself, etc...

I still like doing things with the friends like drinking, ATVing, drinking...but that's about it.
Sounds like you're a 3 on the enneagram chart.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 04:38 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Sounds like you're a 3 on the enneagram chart.
I don't know about the enneagram chart, but I am a 3 in the "good looks" chart!:-):-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:53 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
You are correct, there are some real alpha males here and you would never know it. Do you want me to point out the difference between you and them? Again?
Pretty sure real alphas don't spend their time furiously neg-repping other posters with psychotic deranged insults on a football forum.

But please, go on with your theories about who is and isn't an alpha.
[Reply]
Best22 04:56 PM 06-11-2019
If you call yourself a beta, then your not a beta

Or something like that
[Reply]
eDave 05:01 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
If you call yourself a beta, then your not a beta

Or something like that
What if someone insinuates that you are (over, and over, and over, and over again. At every opportunity thinking a guy really gives a shit what he thinks of someone else's judgement, based solely on appearance and political leanings)?

Insecurities come in vast and varying array's.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:12 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Pretty sure real alphas don't spend their time furiously neg-repping other posters with psychotic deranged insults on a football forum.

But please, go on with your theories about who is and isn't an alpha.
Well, that would clearly exclude Stevie Ray.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:13 PM 06-11-2019
This is CP.
We're all Alphas
No one's penis is smaller than 10"
We all earn 6 figures +
We're all married to supermodels
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:13 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Well, that would clearly exclude Stevie Ray.
stevieray is nothing compared to Otter
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:13 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
What if someone insinuates that you are (over, and over, and over, and over again. At every opportunity thinking a guy really gives a shit what he thinks of someone else's judgement, based solely on appearance and political leanings)?

Insecurities come in vast and varying array's.
Yeah, that’s pretty much the definition of Smalldong syndrome.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:14 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
stevieray is nothing compared to Otter
I’m sure that’s true in many ways.
[Reply]
eDave 05:16 PM 06-11-2019
Let's not name names.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up