ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you an alpha?
I am an alpha 40 56.34%
I am not an alpha 19 26.76%
I am a gazpha 12 16.90%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you consider yourself to be an alpha?
Third Eye 03:25 PM 06-11-2019
Serious question, absolutely no judgment. I'm just curious.

I see a lot of folks toss around the "you beta cuck" insult and then I notice the poster will have 80k posts and I find that hard to reconcile. This is absolutely not a slam on people that have a lot of posts, everybody spends their free time differently and how you do that is your business. That being said, if you spend that much time online, you're probably not an alpha.

So what say you CP? Are you an alpha? Does being an alpha on a message board make you an alpha in real life? Can you be an alpha and spend that much time online?
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:47 PM 06-11-2019
For what it’s worth, I don’t really think there’s necessarily some strict delineation between personality types. It’s more of a spectrum and I agree with Loochy that it is situational as well.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:47 PM 06-11-2019
I'm what i need to be when i need to be it.

Note: People who cannot pick up a phone to check on their security deposit are not alphas.
[Reply]
eDave 03:51 PM 06-11-2019
I hear I'm a beta, whatever that is, and whatever.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 03:52 PM 06-11-2019
Well....of course.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:53 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
No, but the question implies that there's something inherently preferable to being an "alpha." I'm quite content to be a fairly calm, intellectual guy and have found my outlook on life to work just fine for me.
yeah - I'm about here.
[Reply]
Shaid 03:55 PM 06-11-2019
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I try not to be but seems like I always get end up leading things I'm a part of because if I don't, it just ends up being done badly.
[Reply]
Otter 03:57 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Without a doubt. Although I sure wish I wasn’t. But, as the guy above said, not at the Jon Cena level. I can curtail it most of the time at work. Everyone at what I do at work is an alpha. Egos get out of hand sometimes.
:-)

A guy can't even get his finger amputated without you trying to fit in how important you think you are and humble bragging in the thread. That's insecurity and low self-esteem.

Not alpha.

You're a gem big flustered queef!!!

:-)

Same here if you need info or advice. I was a Respiratory Therapist. It's not really the MRSA/E Coli that kills you. Thats the start of the cascade of events but the complications, mainly pneumonia and compromised immune system are what kills you. I was on the front lines of saving peoples life's in these situations. Anything I can do for anyone or their family, dont hesitate to PM me.

[Reply]
TimBone 03:59 PM 06-11-2019
No.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:01 PM 06-11-2019
No
[Reply]
Pablo 04:04 PM 06-11-2019
You need to add an e-alpha to the poll. Online alpha presence!

I think if you use the words alpha beta or cuck regularly you're a douchebag. Those are easy enough to spot and typically spend their time in DC here.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:06 PM 06-11-2019
There probably aren't a lot of true alphas posting frequently on a message board. Maybe some but I'd guess the results are skewed strongly towards less alphas.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:12 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
There probably aren't a lot of true alphas posting frequently on a message board. Maybe some but I'd guess the results are skewed strongly towards less alphas.
correct. The “real” alphas that can’t restrain themselves, I agree. I don’t think would post here and or would burn out pretty fast.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:14 PM 06-11-2019
I yam what I yam.

One thing's for sure. The advent of internet BBs' has created a lot of people who think they are.
[Reply]
Otter 04:16 PM 06-11-2019
correct. The “real” alphas that can’t restrain themselves, I agree. I don’t think would post here and or would burn out pretty fast.
You are correct, there are some real alpha males here and you would never know it. Do you want me to point out the difference between you and them? Again?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:21 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I hear I'm a beta, whatever that is, and whatever.
I know what you do for a living. No way you can be successful without at least a little alpha in you.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up