ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Google's Stadia...Thoughts?
Setsuna 09:48 AM 03-22-2019
So I'm going to leave this here. Don't really know how I feel about this. Maybe a push to be the first option in the next 10 years? Idk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...a_from_google/
[Reply]
Fish 04:56 PM 06-14-2019
Yeah, that PC is a turd. You can do much better than that at that price point. I realize you have Gamestop credit to burn, but I think you could find much better uses than that.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:57 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Yeah I did some checking and that thing is bare minimum. Reminds me why I got out of the PC gaming habit.
You can find decent gaming rigs in that price point though. Otter just got one I think, you could ask him. (I don't know what Gamestop has available).
[Reply]
007 07:32 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, that PC is a turd. You can do much better than that at that price point. I realize you have Gamestop credit to burn, but I think you could find much better uses than that.
It's too bad I can't convert them to cash to spend elsewhere. Most of the conversion sites won't accept them because the are egift cards
[Reply]
Fish 08:32 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
It's too bad I can't convert them to cash to spend elsewhere. Most of the conversion sites won't accept them because the are egift cards
Well.... Gamespot probably give about tree fiddy......
[Reply]
007 08:33 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Well.... Gamespot probably give about tree fiddy......
Worst case, I get another PS4 pro.

I'd get an Xbox one x if the free to play games didn't need gold to play. On the PS4 free to play games don't require PS plus.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up