ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Media Center>Godzilla: King of Monsters
ThaVirus 08:00 PM 07-20-2018
So the next Godzilla movie released a teaser trailer and has a pretty cool viral marketing campaign going on right now.

Visit: www.monarchsciences.com to track Godzilla and see all the Monarch facilities across the globe. Thus far we've got Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah confirmed while Zilla's on the move, appearing to be heading to San Diego to drop the trailer at Comic-Con.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:52 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
There was a fairly long scene shown before Endgame. Basically all new stuff. Looked freaking awesome.
It looked fantastic in imax 3d.

It was a 5 minute clip. It can be watched if you have HBO now.

@GodzillaMovie: This is Godzilla’s world. We just live in it. *See an exclusive 5 minute clip of #GodzillaMovie on HBO NOW: http://bit.ly/KOTM-HBONOW. Only in theaters May 31. https://twitter.com/GodzillaMovie/st...725440/video/1
[Reply]
Rausch 12:12 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I am so ****ing pumped for this. Probably my 1b to End Game’s 1a as far as 2019 is concerned.

I can’t wait to watch supercharged Godzilla wreck all kinds of Ghidorah asshole.
Yuuuuuup.

Same here. This won't have the depth or drama of Endgame but it'll be the best Action/Popcorn movie of the year...:-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:59 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Yuuuuuup.

Same here. This won't have the depth or drama of Endgame but it'll be the best Action/Popcorn movie of the year...:-)
I think it'll be alot of fun. That 5 min imax preview before end game had my jaw dropping
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:21 PM 05-10-2019
Looks like tickets have gone on sale today.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:28 PM 05-10-2019
@colliderfrosty: Had real issues with #godzilla (2014). The movie was called Godzilla but he was barely in it. Thankfully @Mike_Dougherty's #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters is awesome. It's everything I wanted last movie to b but wasn't. If u want to see Godzilla fighting other monsters u will b happy. https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/s...073345/photo/1

@arcticninjapaul: #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters is the modern day Godzilla movie you’ve been waiting for. It’s everything the 2014 Godzilla isn’t, while still retaining the best elements of that film and elevating them x 100. Monstrous action that rattles the theater. So damn good. @GodzillaMovie https://twitter.com/arcticninjapaul/...56448/photo/1L

@arcticninjapaul: There’s so much passion for the creatures in this film and the camera lingers gloriously on all of them. This is a monster movie that fires on all cylinders and I can’t wait to see it again. Pure summer movie fun. #GodzillaKingoftheMonsters

@arcticninjapaul: Will have a full review later this month, but if you’re looking for a simple recommendation, this is a must-see summer movie. It gets right what the other modern-day Godzilla movies got wrong (in my opinion, of course). Finally! #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters

@DanCasey: Godzilla: King of the Monsters rules so goddamn hard. Easily the most fun I’ve had in theaters all year and the best Monsterverse entry yet. The scale is mind-boggling & every action scene could be your new desktop wallpaper. See it on the biggest screen possible. #GodzillaMovie https://twitter.com/DanCasey/status/...710336/photo/1

Alot of positive reactions coming in
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:38 PM 05-28-2019
56% on RT on 46 reviews so far...seems light on plot and human characters. People so far seem to love it or not. I want to see Godzilla and the monsters tear shit up which it apparently has plenty of
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:46 AM 05-29-2019
Ready for Thursday night. Tickets in hand and ready for some monster action.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:49 AM 05-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
56% on RT on 46 reviews so far...seems light on plot and human characters. People so far seem to love it or not. I want to see Godzilla and the monsters tear shit up which it apparently has plenty of
Who watches Godzilla for plot and human character arcs? The fuck is wrong with people? :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:06 PM 05-29-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Who watches Godzilla for plot and human character arcs? The **** is wrong with people? :-)
Same with Transformers movies.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:23 PM 05-29-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Who watches Godzilla for plot and human character arcs? The fuck is wrong with people? :-)
Exactly...Ill see it and probably love it

Score is 48% on 67 reviews now
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:30 AM 05-30-2019
Exactly...Ill see it and probably love it

Score is 48% on 67 reviews now

That seems pretty unfortunate. I can't imagine that those 67 people weren't pretty strongly pre-disposed to liking it, and yet they didn't...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:00 AM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
That seems pretty unfortunate. I can't imagine that those 67 people weren't pretty strongly pre-disposed to liking it, and yet they didn't...
42% on 95 reviews. Dark and tons of monster action. I'm guessing the plot and characters are weak. Crossing my fingers I enjoy it.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:31 PM 05-30-2019
42% on 95 reviews. Dark and tons of monster action. I'm guessing the plot and characters are weak. Crossing my fingers I enjoy it.
It's gonna be awesome!
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:49 PM 05-30-2019
I haven't looked at any negative ones yet, since my go-to reviewers have all been positive, but I will say this: the positive reviews I have seen have been have been overwhelmingly so. They all seem to love it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:59 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I haven't looked at any negative ones yet, since my go-to reviewers have all been positive, but I will say this: the positive reviews I have seen have been have been overwhelmingly so. They all seem to love it.
I've seen mostly positive too but typically from critics with the same type of movie tastes as me. I'm excited to see the craziness.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up