ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Media Center>Black Mirror?
Discuss Thrower 12:06 PM 01-12-2018
I haven't watched all of the episodes, but from what I have seen it's been great.

Watched White Christmas last night... and it's a doozy, but I highly recommend people give it a shot and since Black Mirror is an anthology series, you don't have to watch the previous season (though I think there are very minor background linkages among the episodes as things progress.) For the episode itself, you're in for a treat if you're a fan of a certain series lead from a certain period drama from AMC.

I skipped around San Junipero from Season 3 after seeing Redditors rave about the episode and because of Mackenzie Davis. Great concept for a story and definitely worth viewing.

I talked about USS Callister from Season 4 in the Star Trek thread and again I say that it's worth a watch. I was sold once I saw Cristin Milioti and Jimmi Simpson in the cast.. but Jesse Plemons fucking knocked the episode out of the park.

Hang the DJ... oh man. Maybe it's because of my age and the thematic matter of the episode, but fuck that's a definite must recommend from my end.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:50 PM 01-12-2019
The Chiefs won a playoff games at home? Deeply jarring Black Mirror episode or reality? Discuss.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:55 PM 01-13-2019
Netflix sued by Choose Your Own Adventure publishers over Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/11/1...wsuit-chooseco
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:21 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Deeply jarring Black Mirror episode or reality? Discuss.
Dude I think you need to lay off the paranoia.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 09:36 PM 05-16-2019
June 5th....

It's back baby!
[Reply]
Iconic 09:43 PM 05-16-2019
Hang the DJ...
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:14 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Hang the DJ...
"Coach?"

-Yes Amy?-

"Count to four."

[Reply]
Iconic 11:01 PM 05-17-2019
I went back and watched 'The Entire History of You' just for the **** of it. God damn that episode is a masterpiece. Even on a re-watch it still managed to make me sick to my stomach like it did the first time.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:47 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
June 5th....

It's back baby!
Life is good!!!
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:10 PM 05-20-2019
I went back and watched 'The Entire History of You' just for the **** of it. God damn that episode is a masterpiece. Even on a re-watch it still managed to make me sick to my stomach like it did the first time.
It was a great episode. I haven't rewatched a single one, not for any reason in particular. Maybe thought the majority were good with a single viewing.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:32 PM 06-08-2019
Caught up on season 5. As underwhelming as the the second and third episodes were the first made up for it. Wow. First one was all kinds of new levels of ****ed up
[Reply]
listopencil 11:32 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
IF you liked San Junipero (easily the most uplifting episode), watch Hang the DJ.

It wasn't very uplifting for the AI running those sims. After watching the episode, do you not wonder if the sims were sentient?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:01 PM 06-09-2019
Caught up on season 5. As underwhelming as the the second and third episodes were the first made up for it. Wow. First one was all kinds of new levels of ****ed up
I liked the last episode but it didn't really feel black mirror. I'm actually really surprised they didn't go much darker toward the end. The second episode might just be one of the worst in the series
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:09 PM 06-09-2019
Supposedly the three episodes of S5 are ordered according to an algorithm that builds off your watch history. So what's E1 to you is E3 to five different people.

Anyway, I watched Striking Vipers and Smithereens. Both were good but I have a feeling people are going to be butthurt with the former.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:25 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Supposedly the three episodes of S5 are ordered according to an algorithm that builds off your watch history. So what's E1 to you is E3 to five different people.

Anyway, I watched Striking Vipers and Smithereens. Both were good but I have a feeling people are going to be butthurt with the former.
I just didn't get smithereens. I thought the reveal fell completely flat which is kind of a signature black mirror move.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:37 PM 06-09-2019
The Miley Cyrus one is dumb af.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up