Nzoner's Game Room>NFL teams ranked by their franchise QBs:
TripleThreat 11:14 PM 06-15-2019
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-49ers-on-top LINK TO ALL 32 TEAMS

Kansas City #21

Full Team Breakdown

Who qualifies for the Chiefs?
-- Alex Smith (2013-17): 76 starts | 50-26 | 3 Pro Bowls | 94.8 passer rating
-- Trent Green (2001-06): 88 starts | 48-40 | 2 Pro Bowls | 87.3 passer rating
-- Steve DeBerg (1988-91): 52 starts | 31-20-1 | 0 Pro Bowls | 81.8 passer rating
-- Bill Kenney (1980-88): 77 starts | 34-43 | 1 Pro Bowl | 77.0 passer rating
-- Len Dawson (1967-1975): 90 starts | 53-33-4 | 4 Pro Bowls | 78.6 passer rating | 1 SB ring

Dawson's ring and Smith's development into a top-12 starter aren't enough to elevate the Chiefs above the Falcons. Had the Chiefs legend's pre-'67 production been eligible for consideration, it'd be a different story.

Can't wait to see them re-work this list in 15-20 years once Mahomes is done.
[Reply]
Best22 11:07 AM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
That's a very sad sad list. No wonder people jerk off to any glimmer of hope in Mahomes, which I believe will be very short lived. Sad!
Yes. A glimmer of light in a Black Hole of sadness, losing, and Excrement

You guys need some new lights in that dungeon
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:31 AM 06-16-2019
That's a very sad sad list. No wonder people jerk off to any glimmer of hope in Mahomes, which I believe will be very short lived. Sad!
You mean like Faiders fans and Carr? When was the last time that the Fade had a franchise quarterback? Jim Plunkett?? Typical Faiders fan. Their team hasn't been relevant in 2 decades and their last franchise quarterback was in the eighties, but they always want to mock the Chiefs. What a bunch of losers. :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:01 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You mean like Faiders fans and Carr? When was the last time that the Fade had a franchise quarterback? Jim Plunkett?? Typical Faiders fan. Their team hasn't been relevant in 2 decades and their last franchise quarterback was in the eighties, but they always want to mock the Chiefs. What a bunch of losers. :-)
Probably Gannon and their super bowl run.

One day we will go to a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:22 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
Mahomes doesn’t qualify, therefore this list is irrelevant

But yeah, our QB history is not strong
Take away Montana and it's pure shit. What would Dawson even be without that league changing defense?

KC's quarterback history prior to 2017 is a big old pot of Fuck Stew served with a side of Amazonian bushman diarrhea.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:29 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
No Mahomes/no curr.

And can't we just wipe Alex from Chiefs....... existence? Yes, an Alex Smith memory wipe is exactly what this franchise needs.
Your obsession with AS11 is unhealthy. Sure he was never going to take us to the promised land, but at least he played well enough to pull us out of the gates of hell. We now have the messiah so, let go of the past and enjoy the here, now and future.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:36 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Your obsession with AS11 is unhealthy. Sure he was never going to take us to the promised land, but at least he played well enough to pull us out of the gates of hell. We now have the messiah so, let go of the past and enjoy the here, now and future.
It's very healthy. Don't knock it till you've tried it!
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:04 PM 06-16-2019
:-)

Since 2013 you guys are 2 - 10 against us. Why don't you go talk smack to a team that you have actually done something against in the last decade...if you can find one?

That should be 1-11 if the refs and NFl did not gift you a win when we still had Alex.

0-2 against Mahomes. I doubt you will ever win one until he retires.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:06 PM 06-16-2019
TODD MOTHERFUCKING BLACKLEDGE
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 01:16 PM 06-16-2019
Elway is bringing the flyover for your season opener

https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...5-5d804db32baf
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:24 PM 06-16-2019
We put up 75 points in 2 games against the Faders. Yet their fans still talk shit.

They scored 3 points in the last loss VS the Chiefs. Not much to brag about.

Carr is the Highest paid player in the NFL- LOL and they won 4 games.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:43 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Probably Gannon and their super bowl run.

One day we will go to a Super Bowl.
I knew someone would bring up Gannon. Nope. I left him off for a reason. If we had kept Gannon and let Elvis go to Oakland, it would have been Grbac getting the ring with Jerry Rice and Tim Brown out there receiving. Gannon was nothing special. He just wound up in the right place at the right time.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up