ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Just another health update on yours truly!
ROYC75 09:56 PM 06-14-2019
It's been a year since this crap attacked me folks, so here we are with an update.

Went to the doctor this last Weds. and they drew blood samples to see if I am ready for new body parts!

Good news, results came back good, they have me scheduled for a new left knee on July 15th. If all goes well with it and rehab, another knee replacement will take place early November.

It has been a wild ass ride this past 12 months. Looking back, I am truly blessed to be alive with that bout of septic shock, losing memory for a week, of which I do not recall. Just the crazy ass stories I'm told about it, like being a war criminal as a citizen, beat up, abused, on multiple IV drugs drip lines. Not knowing who I was , family, where I was or not knowing that my wife had just passed away.

Just crazy man, be thankful each day, show your loved ones how much you love them.

Be thankful for friends, no matter where they live or how far they are away as we are on here.

Thanks CP for the support! So here we go again, just like in 2016, my mission is to get mobilized with 2 new knees, again!
[Reply]
srvy 05:07 PM 06-15-2019
That good to hear Roy been wondering about ya. Just like the song you're going mobile!
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:24 PM 06-15-2019
Thank you for the update, Roy. I hope everything goes smoothly moving forward.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:25 PM 06-15-2019
Sending a prayer or two your way. God's speed man.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up