ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Obnoxious Co Worker
Titty Meat 09:40 PM 03-14-2019
Who here has dealt with an obxnious co worker? I've had plenty of jobs and sure theres been douchebags but not like this. This one mother fucker talks shit everyday and its obxnious as hell. He says shit that would get his mouth punched outside of work. I've told him if it's not about work not to talk to me and if he talks shit again we would have issues.

This loser has a dad locked up for child molestation and a quick criminal background check shows he has a record for domestic violence and phone harrassment. It has taken everything in me not to bring this up when he does his bullshit.

I feel like going to HR is kind of a bitch move and our manager is lazy. Talking to him about it would make me look dramatic and have repercussions.

So if you've dealt with this situation before how did you handle it?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:08 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Fortunately, I've compiled a checklist of exactly what you can do in such a situation. Just try these one at a time in random order until one of them works. One of them will always work.

1 Pretend that you don't speak English. Whenever he speaks, shrug and speak back quickly in a made-up language.
2. Forge papers that transfer him to the Vermont office. Throw him a farewell party.
3. Every time he speaks, make noises like you're a hawk and flap your wings threateningly.
4. Call HR and tell them that he's sexually harassing you. Show them pictures of genitalia.
5. Sweep the leg.
6. Find others who feel the same way, and buy a bag of oranges.
7. Douse him in gasoline and hold up a cigarette lighter.
8. Every time he comes near you, blow a rape whistle and yell for your boss to come over.
9. Quit and move to a really cool place and re-create yourself as a great novelist featuring him as the antagonist.
10. Horse head on his desk chair with a warning that he should relocate.
I was thinking about making orgasm sounds and telling him I love to be dominated but that might get me in trouble
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:10 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Free is free hell they even give you a ride on the golf cart if you park too far away. Not even the UFC offers those kind of deals
I bet you want to give me a ride, big boy
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:10 PM 03-14-2019
Rain Man seems to have your answers. I’d consider using his options in reverse order.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:11 PM 03-14-2019
I was thinking about making orgasm sounds and telling him I love to be dominated but that might get me in trouble
See below
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:11 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Fortunately, I've compiled a checklist of exactly what you can do in such a situation. Just try these one at a time in random order until one of them works. One of them will always work.

1. Pretend that you don't speak English. Whenever he speaks, shrug and speak back quickly in a made-up language.
2. Forge papers that transfer him to the Vermont office. Throw him a farewell party.
3. Every time he speaks, make noises like you're a hawk and flap your wings threateningly.
4. Call HR and tell them that he's sexually harassing you. Show them pictures of genitalia.
5. Sweep the leg.
6. Find others who feel the same way, and buy a bag of oranges.
7. Douse him in gasoline and hold up a cigarette lighter.
8. Every time he comes near you, blow a rape whistle and yell for your boss to come over.
9. Quit and move to a really cool place and re-create yourself as a great novelist featuring him as the antagonist.
10. Horse head on his desk chair with a warning that he should relocate.
Aren't these from the Dwight K. Schrute playbook?
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:11 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Aren't these from the Dwight K. Schrute playbook?
More beatings, fewer beets.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:11 PM 03-14-2019
My real advice is to ignore him, keep your mouth shut, work really hard....excel at your job and get promoted above and away from him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:12 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I bet you want to give me a ride, big boy
I want to give u a nude hug
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:12 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
My real advice is to ignore him, keep your mouth shut, work really hard....excel at your job and get promoted above and away from him.
Thanks man
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:12 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
GAY
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:12 PM 03-14-2019
Didn't you have some sort of physical altercation a few years back and get your nose boxed?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:12 PM 03-14-2019
Who here has dealt with an obxnious co worker? I've had plenty of jobs and sure theres been douchebags but not like this. This one mother ****er talks shit everyday and its obxnious as hell. He says shit that would get his mouth punched outside of work. I've told him if it's not about work not to talk to me and if he talks shit again we would have issues.

This loser has a dad locked up for child molestation and a quick criminal background check shows he has a record for domestic violence and phone harrassment. It has taken everything in me not to bring this up when he does his bullshit.

I feel like going to HR is kind of a bitch move and our manager is lazy. Talking to him about it would make me look dramatic and have repercussions.

So if you've dealt with this situation before how did you handle it?
Maybe you're just a snowflake. Toughen up, buttercup.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:13 PM 03-14-2019
I want to give u a nude hug
I'm sure you do :-)
[Reply]
hotrod 10:14 PM 03-14-2019
give Jussie Smollette a call, he has a plan that he says will work for you.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:15 PM 03-14-2019
Everyone deals with someone who is t easy to like at their job...especially people who work alone.

In the meantime....watch letterkenny videos and speak to him in Canadian squirly dan.

Feel free to borrow or ask for any assistance with subtle insults to share with him.

I personally feel like sharing a Grindr account with his kid hunter dad is a pretty solid body blow.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up