ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 33
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Alex Okafor [restructured]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:15 PM 03-14-2019

The #Chiefs are expected to sign former #Saints DE Alex Okafor, source said. He gets a 3-year deal worth up to $24M.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 14, 2019

[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:06 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
You guys think you're SO SMART... LOL...

THINK about it for a second... I mean REALLY think...

... you'll figure it out eventually.
You're a sackless mult?
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:07 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
You're a sackless mult?

Better that than an internet tough guy...:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:08 PM 03-14-2019
Better that than an internet tough guy...:-)
Both are annoying in my book.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:09 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
Never heard of this dude.

Is he any good?

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:10 PM 03-14-2019
You guys think you're SO SMART... LOL...

THINK about it for a second... I mean REALLY think...

... you'll figure it out eventually.
You enjoy licking every discarded condom you pass on the street? You like turtles? You STILL can't believe it's not butter?

This game is exciting
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:11 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Which Patriots player was ranked #1 in pressures last year?

They didn't have one... but BB is there coach, so unless your point is that Spag's is as good as BB then I don't know what your point is...
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:11 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
You enjoy licking every discarded condom you pass on the street? You like turtles? You STILL can't believe it's not butter?

This game is exciting

I'm sure that was funnier in your head...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:12 PM 03-14-2019
This is a very underwhelming signing.

This D is not going to have a pass rush next yr. And they'll still be fuckin' ass at tackling. I didn't think the D could get worse, but it very well may be.

Roster needs talent. Just hiring a new DC/staff isn't going to fix KC's problems.

Chiefs were only good at 1 thing last yr, rushing the QB. That's no longer an option this yr.

Chiefs sure did pick a helluva year/FA pool to get rid of their best pass rushers. There isn't fuckin dogshit avaiable, probably worst FA season in recent memory. Berry being released I understand, he wasn't a factor last season at all, but Ford and Houston were. I'm fine w/ getting rid of 1, but getting rid of both is downright fucking stupid.

Who's going to rush the passer next yr? Okafor, Speaks, KPass, a fucking rookie? Jones will get paid long term, then he'll phone it in once he's tired of being doubled on every play since no one else on the DL will be worth a shit.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:12 PM 03-14-2019
I'm sure that was funnier in your head...
I'm not laughing either.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:12 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Both are annoying in my book.
Well I will let you know when your opinion matters to me...

... until then... stand by...
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:13 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I'm not laughing either.
Good... cause that shit wasn't funny...
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:15 PM 03-14-2019
This from a guy wishing injury on a player cause they don't like them... LOL...
I didn't wish injury on anybody. You're a bold-faced liar.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:15 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

This D is not going to have a pass rush next yr. And they'll still be ****in' ass at tackling. I didn't think the D could get worse, but it very well may be.

Roster needs talent. Just hiring a new DC/staff isn't going to fix KC's problems.

Chiefs were only good at 1 thing last yr, rushing the QB. That's no longer an option this yr.

Chiefs sure did pick a helluva year/FA pool to get rid of their best pass rushers. There isn't ****in dogshit avaiable, probably worst FA season in recent memory. Berry being released I understand, he wasn't a factor last season at all, but Ford and Houston were. I'm fine w/ getting rid of 1, but getting rid of both is downright ****ing stupid.

Who's going to rush the passer next yr? Okafor, Speaks, KPass, a ****ing rookie?
They’re going to blitz to get pressure

It’s going to be a defense focused on stopping the run and using Mathieu and the linebackers to bring pressure.
[Reply]
Best22 05:17 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

This D is not going to have a pass rush next yr. And they'll still be ****in' ass at tackling. I didn't think the D could get worse, but it very well may be.

Chiefs sure did pick a helluva year/FA pool to get rid of their best pass rushers. There isn't ****in dogshit avaiable, probably worst FA season in recent memory. Berry being released I understand, he wasn't a factor last season at all, but Ford and Houston were. I'm fine w/ getting rid of 1, but getting rid of both is downright ****ing stupid.

Who's going to rush the passer next yr? Okafor, Speaks, KPass, a ****ing rookie?
Chris Jones. We’ll be more like the Rams. No edge rush but alot of interior pressure

Their starting edge rushers combined for 7 sacks, but they held Brady to 13...
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:17 PM 03-14-2019
And I'm the idiot...

... there is a reason he is paid a FRACTION of the of what Dee Ford got...

... does Nandi play the same position as Aaron Darnold?
You don't even make any sense.

Alex Okafor will play the SAME position in Spags' defense that Ford likely would have. Alex Okafor got paid less because he hasn't had Ford's 2018 season.

Of course, Dee Ford hasn't even had his 2018 season outside of 2018 either. Do you like throwing away money?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 33
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up