Nzoner's Game Room>Verrett visiting Chiefs
Dante84 05:22 PM 03-13-2019
Interesting...

Jason Verrett also has visits with Texans, Chiefs https://t.co/JeWqDvSmrS

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
chinaski 06:21 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
their plan to shore up the defense is to bring in injured players? my god....
Need a hurt hobo on the sideline. Good for team spirit.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:25 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Just as long as it's not some Amerson bullshit.
And HE calls people "retards"? :-) :-)
[Reply]
In58men 06:28 PM 03-13-2019
Just fucking trade for Ramsay.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:30 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Just fucking trade for Ramsay.
Highly doubt Jacksonville wants to move him at all.

Some board is out there seeing all our moves saying, “trade for Chris Jones!!!”... and it’s just not going to happen.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:32 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I thought you might've killed yourself by now considering your boo got cut
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:37 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I thought you might've killed yourself by now considering your boo got cut
I was merely defending an all-pro safety against rabid hounds like you, What the organisation chose to do is neither here nor there with me. We'll see if the hounds get the defense they are wishing for now Eric has gone.
[Reply]
MotherJefer 06:41 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Some board is out there seeing all our moves saying, “trade for Chris Jones!!!”... and it’s just not going to happen.
Huge difference in outlooks between the 2 teams. Ramsey is a lot more likely to move because the Jags aren’t winning the super bowl. With all that said, I don’t think Ramsey will be coming here.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:45 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by MotherJefer:
Huge difference in outlooks between the 2 teams. Ramsey is a lot more likely to move because the Jags aren’t winning the super bowl. With all that said, I don’t think Ramsey will be coming here.
They just signed Foles, so I doubt they see their window as being shut. Right or wrong.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 06:48 PM 03-13-2019
Bring him in for a look.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:55 PM 03-13-2019
:-) It's legit hilarious you're stupid enough to let my antics get you all riled up, even to the point you reported me. You're such a geek.
[Reply]
O.city 06:56 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Iirc Glaser had the jags getting tired of him thru the year and may be willing to move him
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:59 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Iirc Glaser had the jags getting tired of him thru the year and may be willing to move him
I kind of remember Gilmore trolling him about being a zone CB. He proceeded to play man on plays that called for zone and you can imagine how well that turned out.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:40 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
their plan to shore up the defense is to bring in injured players? my god....
Their plan to shore up the defense is to find a lot of short term veterans who can hold the fort until they draft a replacement. I doubt the front office has any delusion that any of these guys are long term answers. There's a reason almost everyone they've brought in recently came in on 2-3 year contracts.
[Reply]
FAX 07:45 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Their plan to shore up the defense is to find short term veterans who can hold the fort until they draft a replacement. I doubt the front office has any delusion that any of these guys are long term answers. There's a reason almost everyone they've brought in the last few years came in on 2-3 year contracts.
I agree. Until we get a read on what the future contracts are going to look like for a few "key" players, that's the only realistic option available.

I keep thinking about this draft. It appears to be defense-heavy with some quality guys at a ton of positions-of-need.

I still think Veach is liable to try and trade up a time or two with a focus on acquiring 2 (maybe 3) guys who have immediate impact potential. (Rather than bringing in 7 or 8 developmental hopefuls, I mean.)

FAX
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:16 PM 03-13-2019
I was merely defending an all-pro safety against rabid hounds like you, What the organisation chose to do is neither here nor there with me. We'll see if the hounds get the defense they are wishing for now Eric has gone.
Eric’s leaving certainly put a dent in the cheerleading squad.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up