ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 43
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hosting CB Darby
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:37 PM 03-13-2019

Source: #Eagles CB Ronald Darby is expected to visit the #Chiefs tonight. If all goes well, he could sign considering the serious interest.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 06:10 AM 03-15-2019
If you don't like Darby then you are basically saying we are rolling with rookies a trade or a shithole CB position.

Waynes is a better play than Howard because Howard is going to want #1 CB money...Waynes you could probably pay more like a 2.
[Reply]
chinaski 06:12 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

That was a fun search.
Desperate times call for desperate measures!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:16 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Desperate times call for desperate measures!
The first one I picked was Renfro, and I'm like WTF?!?!? :-)
[Reply]
chinaski 06:21 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The first one I picked was Renfro, and I'm like WTF?!?!? :-)
Night Train Lane is dead, but think about the cap savings!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:38 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Didnt want Breeland and lukewarm on Darby anyway.

I will say though that Veach looks like the car salesman you dont want. You have spotted on the lot the car you want. Your standing by your old beater as Veach approaches. You have two choices A stay and take it in the shorts or B jump in goose it peel wheels leaving nothing but blue smoke and rubber streaks across the lot. Id take B!!!
What?
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:44 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you don't like Darby then you are basically saying we are rolling with rookies a trade or a shithole CB position.

Waynes is a better play than Howard because Howard is going to want #1 CB money...Waynes you could probably pay more like a 2.
Fuller is the one you will pay. I don't think they'd want to pay another corner too, especially on a long term contract.

Darby on a 3-year contract would be perfect and you can potentially release him after 2 years if your young CBs are growing nicely but I really don't think Veach would be interested in a longer term contract.

Peterson with two years left on his contract would be perfect but obviously cost a lot in a trade, if even possible.
[Reply]
loochy 06:57 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
What?
Srvy is notoriously bad at structuring sentences for maximum readability.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 07:04 AM 03-15-2019
I don’t understand the Veach hate. He has to undo the cap mess of his predecessor, while attracting free agents to a place that has been notoriously hard to attract top tier guys. I guess Speaks hate? The guy might end up great, but the early returns aren’t anything to write home about I get. I don’t know, seems to me Veach has done a decent job.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:07 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
I don’t understand the Veach hate. He has to undo the cap mess of his predecessor, while attracting free agents to a place that has been notoriously hard to attract top tier guys. I guess Speaks hate? The guy might end up great, but the early returns aren’t anything to write home about I get. I don’t know, seems to me Veach has done a decent job.
The cap mess is overblown...the Chiefs have had money to spend every year so far...

The worst contract on this team was Berry and that was on Hunt.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:08 AM 03-15-2019
The cap mess is overblown...the Chiefs have had money to spend every year so far...

No it wasnt
[Reply]
loochy 07:08 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
I don’t understand the Veach hate.
I do...it's due to impatience and Dunning-Kruger. Wait until about the middle of this season before evaluating his cleanup operation.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:15 AM 03-15-2019

I love when people say this like it’s a fact. It’s pure speculation.
[Reply]
seaofred 07:23 AM 03-15-2019

just announce it already @Eagles #Eagles resign @realronalddarby on 1 year 8.75 million dollar deal

— Antwan Odom (@AntwanOdom98) March 14, 2019

[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:26 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by seaofred:
absolutely no way the chiefs wouldnt have given him that deal
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:43 AM 03-15-2019
Fake news? Tweets from last night?
[Reply]
Page 33 of 43
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up