ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 58
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs close to a deal with Tyrann Mathieu (now confirmed)
Dante84 05:22 PM 03-11-2019

The Chiefs are close to a deal with S Tyrann Mathieu, I’m told

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) March 11, 2019

Former Texans’ S Tyrann Mathieu intends to sign a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per a league source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2019

Sweet Daddy Hate 06:28 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He isn't here as THE answer. He's here as a stopgap. You can still draft a Safety, find a big role for that rookie safety, and get a ton of production out of Mathieu at the same time. We are overpaying for players the next 2-3 years so we have the flexibility to jump ship if we need to. The cap the next 2 years doesn't matter that much as long as we build in the flexibility to open it up for Mahomes when we need it. We're doing that.
Exactly. WTF is wrong with these people? Do they think we're going to hang on to Berry or something? And what makes them think that HB is coming in to play FS/SH?

From what I've seen, this guy is the exact opposite of the Turd Parade we've been trotting out at Safety for two seasons. Do these idiots want Ron Parker and a rookie? Yeah, no thanks.

Now, get me a solid, Vet CB on the cheap to go with my draft pick along with a Safety and a Omenihu, and I'm all good.
-King- 06:28 PM 03-11-2019
Bet Berry takes a paycut
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:30 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Bet Berry takes a paycut
I think so too. He knows he doesn’t deserve all that money
Simply Red 06:30 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Bet Berry takes a paycut
you think so - or released?
mcaj22 06:31 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Exactly. WTF is wrong with these people? Do they think we're going to hang on to Berry or something? And what makes them think that HB is coming in to play FS/SH?

From what I've seen, this guy is the exact opposite of the Turd Parade we've been trotting out at Safety for two seasons. Do these idiots want Ron Parker and a rookie? Yeah, no thanks.

Now, get me a solid, Vet CB on the cheap to go with my draft pick along with a Safety and a Omenihu, and I'm all good.
you're not interested in any 4-3 Linebackers? What do the Chiefs have at LBer right now that can play in a 4-3... Hitchens? DOD (unproven but hyped) and...? I don't think there's another 4-3 LBer they can trust on this roster besides those two? Reggie Ragland? LOL he's horrible. That undersized white guy everyone loves around here? What's his name again? Weston Dressler?
Mr_Tomahawk 06:31 PM 03-11-2019
Can Berry still play over the top? Can Berry still....play football?

The Berry situation pisses me off as he is one of my favorites. Would be thrilled if he took a pay cut and could help this team bring home a Lombardi.
SAUTO 06:33 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@Eric_Edholm: It feels like Eric Berry has played his final snap for the Chiefs.

Not that he and Mathieu couldn’t pair together ... but that’s too much money in one spot (and Chiefs reportedly calling on other safeties, such as Adrian Amos).
Originally Posted by Dante84:
1. It is embedded...

2. O city?

3. The original tweet was deleted.
here
In58men 06:33 PM 03-11-2019
Berry wants a ring. He’ll take paycut
MahiMike 06:33 PM 03-11-2019
He's only 26! Seems like he's been around for a decade.
FAX 06:35 PM 03-11-2019
The honey badger will eat anything. Any Thing.

Pound for pound, the most vicious and ferocious animal in the wild ... or anywhere else.

Do not **** with a honey badger.

FAX
kccrow 06:36 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Rinse/repeat.

The same people who complain about this would have been bitching about them ‘not doing enough’ had they signed someone like Boston or Gipson for half the price. You can’t please them.

Now, I’d be pretty sick too if it were the same deal Collins got. But three years (probably 2 in reality) isn’t bad.
I'd have been very happy with that. Would rathered Clinton-Dix than both of those. I think Mathieu is a solid player but I think Houston was paying pretty much max on him at 10 per. 14 per is ridiculous.
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:39 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
you're not interested in any 4-3 Linebackers? What do the Chiefs have at LBer right now that can play in a 4-3... Hitchens? DOD (unproven but hyped) and...? I don't think there's another 4-3 LBer they can trust on this roster besides those two? Reggie Ragland? LOL he's horrible. That undersized white guy everyone loves around here? What's his name again? Weston Dressler?
I've addressed three spots with my picks. And you can count on on C or G coming in to play with one of the others. And, don't be surprised if they pick up a TE in this draft as well.

That's 5 picks. Where does your LB come in?
Tribal Warfare 06:40 PM 03-11-2019

NSFW

NSFW
In58men 06:40 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
He's only 26! Seems like he's been around for a decade.
I thought the same exact fucking thing :-)
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:41 PM 03-11-2019

Real shit!! �� https://t.co/gPEgeXlQsR

— Chris Jones (@stonecoldjones_) March 11, 2019

Page 16 of 58
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up