ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 36
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another Fucking Snow Storm Thread
Titty Meat 09:16 AM 02-15-2019
Starting to stick in Olathe
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:17 PM 02-15-2019
If its freezing rain I don't want my kids on a bus trying to get home because some idiot school administrator thought they could get a half day in.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:21 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
just did my intervals out in this shit

felt like rocky IV

anyone need their wife ****ed
Hearts on fire........
[Reply]
Mecca 12:22 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
If its freezing rain I don't want my kids on a bus trying to get home because some idiot school administrator thought they could get a half day in.
This is another factor, parents today are much more apt to not send kids to school on a day like today where 30 years ago parents didn't care nearly as much in that regard.

Not capping on any parenting styles but 30 years ago parents in general were much less concerned in general.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:24 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well, bus drivers aren't what they used to be for one (employees in general, actually). And the kids are on buses a lot longer too. Riding the bus isn't as safe as it used to be.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:26 PM 02-15-2019
I'd rather err on the side of caution, especially when they are talking freezing rain.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:43 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Asking how the snow was is not gay sex? You farmers are an odd bunch.
Dude. It’s half your posts

Come plow me after you plow the driveway pillowbitergot
How was it?

[Reply]
Fish 12:50 PM 02-15-2019
Office closed at noon. Fucking morons are already all sideways on the streets. Sliding backwards down the hills because they don't know how to apply torque to the wheels without mashing the go pedal to the floor. Saw one dipshit stopped halfway up a hill blocking both lanes in that direction, and he's got his ice scraper out working on his windows. JFC folks......
[Reply]
BWillie 12:59 PM 02-15-2019
I love the winter - at least compared to summer. But I don't like heavy snow that I have to scoop.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:15 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
This winter is ridiculous. The second the snow finally melts from the previous snowfall it comes down again.
snow? that was ice and I'm grateful as all get out ..this on top of that..?

.bleeeeeech
[Reply]
sedated 01:30 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Office closed at noon. ****ing morons are already all sideways on the streets. Sliding backwards down the hills because they don't know how to apply torque to the wheels without mashing the go pedal to the floor. Saw one dipshit stopped halfway up a hill blocking both lanes in that direction, and he's got his ice scraper out working on his windows. JFC folks......
Lack of common sense always ceases to amaze me, however accidents actually don't seem to be much of an issue this year during bad weather. I guess people put their F-ing phones down, pay attention, and drive carefully.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:31 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
Lack of common sense always ceases to amaze me, however accidents actually don't seem to be much of an issue this year during bad weather. I guess people put their F-ing phones down, pay attention, and drive carefully.
Not around here.

I've seen a ton of vehicles in the ditch. Ironically, most of them are 4 wheel drive trucks or SUV's. People must think they're invincible.
[Reply]
Dunit35 01:51 PM 02-15-2019
We’ve worked four accidents today. Only two of them were weather related. Both on overpasses. You’d think people would learn that bridges ice over fairly quick.
[Reply]
scho63 01:54 PM 02-15-2019
Is this Olathe that your sticking it to?

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:04 PM 02-15-2019
I guess Broadway from Downtown to Midtown is a bunch of stuck cars :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:04 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Is this Olathe that your sticking it to?

Dude all of your posts in this thread about fat chicks

/Buehler
[Reply]
Page 3 of 36
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up