ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 791
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154554 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:15 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Don't worry, KPass will get plenty of playing time this year when Dee Ford is collecting $15M sitting on an exercise bike in sweats...
Your battered Chiefs fan syndrome is showing.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:16 PM 02-20-2019
If someone other than Dee Ford lined up offsides everyone here would be desperate to keep our probowl pass rusher I'm strongly suspecting.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:17 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If someone other than Dee Ford lined up offsides everyone here would be desperate to keep our probowl pass rusher I'm strongly suspecting.
That actually has nothing to do with it, but nice try.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:17 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Your battered Chiefs fan syndrome is showing.
I already admitted that's part of it. :-)

Ford's injury history is way too "because Chiefs" for my taste, sorry.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:19 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I already admitted that's part of it. :-)

Ford's injury history is way too "because Chiefs" for my taste, sorry.
Meh. If it was a situation like Houston where his knee is clearly still bothering him it'd be different, but Ford played an entire season with no problems. That back had me worried, but it seems fine.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:23 PM 02-20-2019
Well htismaqe could be right. He could be a time bomb and got through this season on vicodin and effort and just waiting for his payday.

Or he could be wrong and the back surgery got it figured out and the yoga Ford has been doing has really done wonders for his flexibility and injury history. I feel like the organization knows better than us which one it really is.

I just think people might be siding with the former because they still mad.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 06:26 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Well htismaqe could be right. He could be a time bomb and got through this season on vicodin and effort and just waiting for his payday.

Or he could be wrong and the back surgery got it figured out and the yoga Ford has been doing has really done wonders for his flexibility and injury history. I feel like the organization knows better than us which one it really is.

I just think people might be siding with the former because they still mad.
Either way I’ve watched enough of Tom Brady to know he’s always aware when a flag is out on a play. I highly doubt he throws that pick if he doesn’t see the flag.

The scapegoating done to him in a game we gave up 500+ total yards and 13 3rd down conversions to the same route over and over is wild.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:34 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Either way I’ve watched enough of Tom Brady to know he’s always aware when a flag is out on a play. I highly doubt he throws that pick if he doesn’t see the flag.

The scapegoating done to him in a game we gave up 500+ total yards and 13 3rd down conversions to the same route over and over is wild.
Lol another guy that thinks Brady knew there was a flag?

There’s a huge difference between somebody jumping offsides and lining up in the neutral zone.

Watch the play again. There’s absolutely no chance Brady knew a flag was thrown. The play had already started and he wasn’t looking in that direction when it was thrown. Also, it wasn’t even a dangerous throw. It was a poor throw.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:35 PM 02-20-2019

Yeah he purposefully threw that pick.

Dumbass
[Reply]
YontsRBake 06:37 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah he purposefully threw that pick.

Dumbass
You’ve never watched QBs know that they have a free play and heave the ball deep getting picked off? He had nothing going deep and was working against the clock, he threw a quick careless high ball knowing a flag was out.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:40 PM 02-20-2019
You’ve never watched QBs know that they have a free play and heave the ball deep getting picked off? He had nothing going deep and was working against the clock, he threw a quick careless high ball knowing a flag was out.
Yea QB’s know there’s a flag when the defender clearly JUMPS offsides.

https://youtu.be/DiXh8H6dozk

There’s no way you can watch that and tell me he knew or that it even had anything to do with the poor throw regardless.

Just about everybody watching, including the announcers, didn’t even know there was a flag and almost nobody knew who it was on after the play when they realized there was one.

But somehow Brady did? :-)
[Reply]
YontsRBake 06:42 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol another guy that thinks Brady knew there was a flag?

There’s a huge difference between somebody jumping offsides and lining up in the neutral zone.

Watch the play again. There’s absolutely no chance Brady knew a flag was thrown. The play had already started and he wasn’t looking in that direction when it was thrown. Also, it wasn’t even a dangerous throw. It was a poor throw.
He had 54 seconds and nobody on the play is running deep. The move is to just dump the ball off as quick as you can to save time.

There was a flag thrown to the side he was looking at, there’s a reason Collinsworth or whoever was announcing said “flagS thrown”
[Reply]
staylor26 06:43 PM 02-20-2019
He had 54 seconds and nobody on the play is running deep. The move is to just dump the ball off as quick as you can to save time.

There was a flag thrown to the side he was looking at, there’s a reason Collinsworth or whoever was announcing said “flagS thrown”
You fucking dipshit it was Romo and he thought the pentaly was on the PATS.

He was not looking in the direction of the ref. I’ve already posted the video. He looking at the middle of the field when it is thrown.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:45 PM 02-20-2019
Brady threw 2 other picks and Berry dropped another but it’s SOOOO hard to believe he threw another accidentally?

:-)
[Reply]
YontsRBake 06:47 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You ****ing dipshit it was Romo and he thought the pentaly was on the PATS.

He was not looking in the direction of the ref. I’ve already posted the video. He looking at the middle of the field when it is thrown.
That’s clearly not Romo who says “flags out” midway through the play. and the line judge to the left is not the first one to throw the flag
[Reply]
Page 54 of 791
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154554 > Last »
Up